Should we pay addicts to get sterilized

How about this I take the money, no more fighting & the problem solved.

NEXT

All that bobbing up & down must be getting to me, occupational hazard I guess.

Originally posted by Thorn

YOU are a self-actualized individual.

No rose tinted specs for you. :)
\

Not self-actualized at all Thorn I've been saying this since I started posting on the board and became a professional whore.

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Originally posted by Anjelika
\

Not self-actualized at all Thorn I've been saying this since I started posting on the board and became a professional whore.
Bravo baby!

Anjelika, Welcome to Silver!

Originally posted by Flounder

Bravo baby!

Anjelika, Welcome to Silver!
Thank you very much but how twisted is this, I made silver & my sixth month anniversary by admitting I'm a professional whore. I'm so ashamed. LOL

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Originally posted by Anjelika

Thank you very much but how twisted is this, I made silver & my sixth month anniversary by admitting I'm a professional whore. I'm so ashamed. LOL
There's something to be said about being a professional.

We waste far more money on other shit (particularly political pork and direct abuse of power by elected officals), for THIS to all of a sudden the one thing that society just cannot afford

"you know it's funny when it rains it pours,
they got money for wars,
but can't feed the poor"

Tupac Shakur

Originally posted by Stecchino
We waste far more money on other shit (particularly political pork and direct abuse of power by elected officals), for THIS to all of a sudden the one thing that society just cannot afford

"you know it's funny when it rains it pours,
they got money for wars,
but can't feed the poor"

Tupac Shakur
I don't recall Tupac feeding the poor or doing any concerts for a worthy cause (ie... raising money for single minority mothers in urban America)

"You know it's funny listing to a muta fuckur like Tupac Shakur,
shootin his mouth off, spoutin off, and shootin off,
without ever offering anything to the needy or the desperate,
In other words... Tupac was nutin but a fucking hypocrite"

Ozzy 2002

Originally posted by greekgirlinnj
OZZY..part of the proceeds from the album (cant remember) keep your head up song part proceeds went to womans causes
Anything that occured after he was dead obviously wasn't done on his part. And he released a number of albums after he was dead.... He's still releasing albums.

Getting shot was a career move for too-shot... I mean Tupac.