Should we pay addicts to get sterilized

I read about a similar idea in the early 80's, I don't remember the mans name who was supporting the idea back then. I do remember that there was a huge outcry about racism, etc... All I know is that you need a permit to drive a car... well, lets get the leftists and the rightists out and have a party. I'm all for it. Let the games begin.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=625&e=1&cid=625&u=/vv/20021030/lo_vv/39531

By all for it, I mean for the program.

Last edited:
I'd say we first focus on sterlizing selfish mean spirited human beings who teach their kids the same - far more of a threat to the human race IMHO.

Smoking crack and having 6 kids that you can't afford isn't selfish? Its worse than selfish, its fucking digusting, it should be a crime, not rewarded by my fucking tax dollars.

Originally posted by skagen
I'd say we first focus on sterlizing selfish mean spirited human beings who teach their kids the same - far more of a threat to the human race IMHO.
maybe we should ask a child born addicted to crack if he would rather have been born crack addicted, or run into mean spirited people?

in the interest of the children born into that life, I think this is a good idea.

Originally posted by mitchmaxx
Smoking crack and having 6 kids that you can't afford isn't selfish? Its worse than selfish, its fucking digusting, it should be a crime, not rewarded by my fucking tax dollars.
Are you equally stressed about the corporate welfare funded by your tax dollars? I find it equally offensive myself.

I am, I think the government has way too much say in how my dollar is spent. I no more want to back some defense contrator asshole, as I want to pay for the hospital bill of some crack head and their kid.

Last edited:
problem is the kids are innocent.....its the fucking parents that we have to figure out what to do with.....cant not help the poor kids..they need the tax dollars....

Originally posted by BigMadM
problem is the kids are innocent.....its the fucking parents that we have to figure out what to do with.....cant not help the poor kids..they need the tax dollars....
Enough of with the fucking kids (I mean “the children”). That's the ultimate excuse for everything. We all made it just fine and nobody was giving us handouts and free hospitalization (assuming most of you grew when very few had medical insurance), or all this "children" bullshit.

Which brings me to today’s rant… there’s an article in today’s paper about how some idiot fucking shrink is pleading with parents to not dress their children in scary costumes this Halloween. They say you should dress your kids as clowns or animals…. It's supposed to have someting to do with 9/11, and how children can’t handle frightening images since that day…. Next their gonna tell us we should rip down all those scary pumpkins from our doors and replace them with fucking Bozo pictures.

true fact....

Did you know that only1% of lobster offspring will make it past six weeks of age? and that less than half of those make it to the size that winds up on a dinner plate? and those things fucking thrive!

So we lose a few kids here and there... It leaves more room and food for the rest of us. It's the first rule in the animal kingdom... "only the strong shall survive". Just think of it as natures way of weeding out the flawed and week.

Last edited:
Originally posted by BigMadM
The parents were innocent kids too at one time so we have failed them as well.

Originally posted by Ozzy

Enough of with the fucking kids (I mean “the children”). That's the ultimate excuse for everything. We all made it just fine and nobody was giving us handouts and free hospitalization (assuming most of you grew when very few had medical insurance), or all this "children" bullshit.

Which brings me to today’s rant… there’s an article in today’s paper about how some idiot fucking shrink is pleading with parents to not dress their children in scary costumes this Halloween. They say you should dress your kids as clowns or animals…. It's supposed to have someting to do with 9/11, and how children can’t handle frightening images since that day…. Next their gonna tell us we should rip down all those scary pumpkins from our doors and replace them with fucking Bozo pictures.

true fact....

Did you know that only1% of lobster offspring will make it past six weeks of age? and that less than half of those make it to the size that winds up on a dinner plate? and those things fucking thrive!

So we lose a few kids here and there... It leaves more room and food for the rest of us. It's the first rule in the animal kingdom... "only the strong shall survive". Just think of it as natures way of weeding out the flawed and week.
Are you sure we made it just fine. If we did we wouldn't be johns & prostitutes.

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by Ozzy
Better yet, why leave things up to chance?

We should only allow the most fit people to reproduce thereby insuring succesive generations of greater and greater, what shall we call them?, SUPERHUMANS!

Yes, let us steralize the addicts, the mentally insane, the weak, the stupid. Let's steralize anyone who doesn't fit our ideal of an ideal parent.

Just life Welsh, every year we remove 10% of the population from the gene pool. Think of it, in just a few decades we'll have a masterrace capable of anything.

My God, it'll be beautiful.

Just me, get real. These addicts don't take care of these kids, WE DO. If you want to donate 40% of your money to help them out, G-d bless you. I'd rather pay the health insurance, 1100.00 a month, for my 4 kids. Am I my brothers keeper? I right now I am, and I'm sick of it.

justme

homo economicus
I am real.

Why stop at addicts?

Poor people can't afford to pay for their kids and we pick up that bill. Let's pay poor people to steralize themselves.

If some mental patient gets themselves knocked up we'll probably have to pay for that, too. Snip-snip.

People with genetic predisposition to cancer, heart disease, and other long term health problems will have their medical bills subsidized by us, too. Snip.

Poor people aren't all bad parents, drug addicts for the most part ARE. Lets not drag in the master race bullshit here. We're talking about people who have 5, 6, or 7 children by the time they're in there early 20's. If you can love and reasonably support your children, then I have nothing but honor and respect for you, how ever, if the children are just a result of some crack, or other drug induced (sic) stupor. I say its not my problem, I have my own family too worry about. Like I said, if you want to donate your money, go ahead. I'm fed up with it.