Should I post about getting BBFS?

I've been doing it, I don't frequent LI AMPs. This kind of behavior doesn't seem as common in NYC. I may be wrong - I know some girls (not naming names) seem to do it, but at the higher end ones it doesn't seem to be the case. But like I said, I may be wrong or I'm not reading between the lines very well.
Of all the "AMP"s I've been to in the Flushing/Corona/Jackson Heights corridor, none of the girls I've been with offer BBFS, but none of them even offer BBBJ. And they are meticulous about wiping themselves down afterwards
They offer it everywhere. Black girls offer it. White girls offer it.
Latinas offer it. Asian girls offer it in Manhattan, In Flushing, in motels in the suburbs. Some even advertise it.

Is it rampant in Manhattan gfe spots? Probably not but some of the girls definitely offer it. Also read Flushing incall ads they offer it. Some girls may be more selective than others. Some may not be. Some people choose to believe these pros are not like that. However enough of them are.

I have a steady I have been using for years. Usually just a bbj but as of late fs. I can't complete with a condom. Last time I convinced her to go bbfs and she did. My question is next time should I assume it's always going to be bbfs from here on out. P.s. she's not a pro just a ex stripper.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I have a steady I have been using for years. Usually just a bbj but as of late fs. I can't complete with a condom. Last time I convinced her to go bbfs and she did. My question is next time should I assume it's always going to be bbfs from here on out. P.s. she's not a pro just a ex stripper.
Not really what this thread is about but I'll give you an answer.

From the way you described the situation I'd say no don't assume from now on its always going to be bbfs.

It sounds like she let you go raw because you asked but I know from my own experience it doesn't guarantee the next time will be raw because the norm has been covered.

You might have to work her a little more.

Not really what this thread is about but I'll give you an answer.

From the way you described the situation I'd say no don't assume from now on its always going to be bbfs.

It sounds like she let you go raw because you asked but I know from my own experience it doesn't guarantee the next time will be raw because the norm has been covered.

You might have to work her a little more.
I have been working her a little at a time. Got the bbfs now trying to get service inside her apartment to save hotel fees. She only let's me pick her up there