Should I post about getting BBFS?

Question for the Mods...
If a member or the spa is posting not to disclose BBFS in a review, does that become a board rule?
This is after all a review board.
Direction from UG authority appreciated.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Question for the Mods...
If a member or the spa is posting not to disclose BBFS in a review, does that become a board rule?
No, it is not a board rule.

But members should use discretion when posting about Full Service and bbfs.

You should also respect the providers and the Spa's that support UG.

I think in this case some girls probably offer it to guys they are comfortable with but not all guys.

But once a guy here reads someone got bbfs then he feels he is entitled to it and puts a lot of pressure on the girl for the same service.

Let's face it, they all do it but most not with everyone so in those cases they prefer to keep it off the board.

If you're lucky enough to get it from a provider who isn't know to be a bbfs girl then you should also be smart enough not to post about it.

No, it is not a board rule.

But members should use discretion when posting about Full Service and bbfs.

You should also respect the providers and the Spa's that support UG.

I think in this case some girls probably offer it to guys they are comfortable with but not all guys.

But once a guy here reads someone got bbfs then he feels he is entitled to it and puts a lot of pressure on the girl for the same service.

Let's face it, they all do it but most not with everyone so in those cases they prefer to keep it off the board.

If you're lucky enough to get it from a provider who isn't know to be a bbfs girl then you should also be smart enough not to post about it.
Exactly right boss!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Rule of thumb is that if a girl doesn't advertise BBFS and you didn't get it right away, maybe you needed to see her a few times and build some trust with her, then you shouldn't post about it.

This is because some dumb fuck that is reading your review only sees the BBFS part and expects to walk in there and automatically get it.

This is the kind of asshole who brings his phone and shows the girl the UG review and says "I know you do it so you have to give it to me".

Guys like this ruin it for everyone else and wind up having the girl Report her thread and ask for it to be taken down.

Also guys like this usually have no game or are grossly obese and have to rely on girls giving it up to everyone.

This is what girls like Kallie are for. Girls who give it up raw for anyone.

I dont know about that , meaning If guys are dumping in there I dont want to daty but maybe thats just me so If a provider provides BBFS im thinking in these days and times Id want to know . I love getting BBJ and enjoy DFK but knowing the aforementioned I kind of creep back from the edge .

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I dont know about that , meaning If guys are dumping in there I dont want to daty but maybe thats just me so If a provider provides BBFS im thinking in these days and times Id want to know . I love getting BBJ and enjoy DFK but knowing the aforementioned I kind of creep back from the edge .
I would think you'd really want to know about rimming then.

billyS

Reign of Terror
You're really not getting the jist of this.
The kind of girl who doesn't give BBFS to everyone is also the kind of girl who keeps herself clean and washes up between clients, and spaces them out.

The BBFS girls you want to avoid DATY on are girls like Kallie, Persian Sam, street walkers, AMP workers.

I stand by what I said and what @Sophia Belle and @steveoo1970 paraphrased;
If I guy works his way into bbfs with numerous visits and building trust he is under no obligation to post about it.
Doing so could possibly ruin everything he worked for

Question for the Mods...
You open up Pandora's box if you talk of this. It also can narrow down your identity as to who you are, especially if she is only offering it to just you or a select few. You don't want to get caught up in all that, maintain your anonymity, thats why we frequent these places/Indies. It seems to never work out when the BBFS issue is brought up, it sends the lurkers into a frenzy and can get you into a jam. You do yourself and the girls no good by broaching the topic.

You have to assume going into these places that everything is on the table. We aren't special and they don't fall in love with us, its a transaction. Keep it that way, otherwise you may lose a valuable spot to release some tension and stress that is reliable. Keep it wrapped up and you never have to worry.

The kind of girl who doesn't give BBFS to everyone is also the kind of girl who keeps herself clean and washes up between clients, and spaces them out.

The BBFS girls you want to avoid DATY on are girls like Kallie, Persian Sam, street walkers, AMP workers.

I stand by what I said and what @Sophia Belle and @steveoo1970 paraphrased;
If I guy works his way into bbfs with numerous visits and building trust he is under no obligation to post about it.
Doing so could possibly ruin everything he worked for
makes 100 percent sense to me

Question - as someone re-entering, why AMP workers? Are they not keeping themselves clean? Do most of them offer BBFS to everyone? Seems to me they do work hard to remain clean and safe, that's their reputation at risk. Or are you suggesting only certain AMPs?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Question - as someone re-entering, why AMP workers? Are they not keeping themselves clean? Do most of them offer BBFS to everyone? Seems to me they do work hard to remain clean and safe, that's their reputation at risk. Or are you suggesting only certain AMPs?
If you follow the AMP threads on Long Island you will see that some places like Old Country Road in Plainview the girls are heavy volume and give it up raw to everyone.

And since it's well documented that these woman are giving it up raw, all the bbfs lovers, who are fucking other woman raw and are rushing to these places to dump loads in these woman.

Do your homework, read the threads about the various AMPs.

If you follow the AMP threads on Long Island you will see that some places like Old Country Road in Plainview the girls are heavy volume and give it up raw to everyone.

And since it's well documented that these woman are giving it up raw, all the bbfs lovers, who are fucking other woman raw and are rushing to these places to dump loads in these woman.

Do your homework, read the threads about the various AMPs.
I've been doing it, I don't frequent LI AMPs. This kind of behavior doesn't seem as common in NYC. I may be wrong - I know some girls (not naming names) seem to do it, but at the higher end ones it doesn't seem to be the case. But like I said, I may be wrong or I'm not reading between the lines very well.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I've been doing it, I don't frequent LI AMPs. This kind of behavior doesn't seem as common in NYC. I may be wrong - I know some girls (not naming names) seem to do it, but at the higher end ones it doesn't seem to be the case. But like I said, I may be wrong or I'm not reading between the lines very well.
It happens at the higher end places.

In fact this is why this thread was started.

Of all the "AMP"s I've been to in the Flushing/Corona/Jackson Heights corridor, none of the girls I've been with offer BBFS, but none of them even offer BBBJ. And they are meticulous about wiping themselves down afterwards