Shi Shi - A Jewel in the Salt Mines of Midtown Manhattan‏

I used to see this provider some years ago but then she fell off the radar. I was surprised to see her again recently at a place on 41st and Broadway. I have seen her a few times since - she seems to have settled down at a location on W 46th Street.

It's hard to add more than KingOtis - I can't write as eloquently as he does. Her face is slightly older, but the body is as I remember - slim, tight with curves in the right places. She doesn't provide the extras a number of other girls do, but she gives a great massage, is genuinely friendly and will provide more than the basic service. I spent one hour with her, the fee is $80, I tipped $60 and will continue to see her, funds permitting! She has some ads online (I don't know if I'm allowed to mention the other website). She can be reached at 732-962-6517.

I visited Shi Shi earlier this week and was not sure what to expect. After a walk up several flights of stairs I rang the doorbell and Shi Shi answers the door. She is the only one working and she is wearing a black dresss and high heals. The spa is cold inside so she shuttles me back to a room where she has a space heater going. I undress and lie down on the table while she is standing in front of me. She asks me medium or hard and I say medium and she begins a 45 minutes massage that is decent. She hits all the spots but what annoyed me was she keeps the phone ringer on and kept responding to all other calls. She transitions into soft touch but the teasing while lying on my stomach was short and mechanical like. She flips me over and she pulls her top down to expose some smallish A cups. She tells me I can touch her legs and butt but no fingers inside . She begins the HJ and it's nice but a bit rough. In the middle of the Hj the front door bell rings and she leaves to answer it leaving me standing at attention. Another monger for his appointment that she didn't know about apparently. She comes back after a few minutes and tried to finish me off but lost my mojo so she had to start over . Quick 3 minutes and done with quick clean up. Not what I was expecting from the reviews but she is a pretty woman in her 40s and is very personable . She made it clear that nothing more is available than a HJ and massage. Overall it was decent had I not had all the interruptions.

Damage 80+100 tip

I may return if desperate and give it another try as it's close to my work in the west 40s.

I visited Shi Shi earlier this week and was not sure what to expect. After a walk up several flights of stairs I rang the doorbell and Shi Shi answers the door. She is the only one working and she is wearing a black dresss and high heals. The spa is cold inside so she shuttles me back to a room where she has a space heater going. I undress and lie down on the table while she is standing in front of me. She asks me medium or hard and I say medium and she begins a 45 minutes massage that is decent. She hits all the spots but what annoyed me was she keeps the phone ringer on and kept responding to all other calls. She transitions into soft touch but the teasing while lying on my stomach was short and mechanical like. She flips me over and she pulls her top down to expose some smallish A cups. She tells me I can touch her legs and butt but no fingers inside . She begins the HJ and it's nice but a bit rough. In the middle of the Hj the front door bell rings and she leaves to answer it leaving me standing at attention. Another monger for his appointment that she didn't know about apparently. She comes back after a few minutes and tried to finish me off but lost my mojo so she had to start over . Quick 3 minutes and done with quick clean up. Not what I was expecting from the reviews but she is a pretty woman in her 40s and is very personable . She made it clear that nothing more is available than a HJ and massage. Overall it was decent had I not had all the interruptions.

Damage 80+100 tip

I may return if desperate and give it another try as it's close to my work in the west 40s.
Is she located at the same space where Gina works ? Above Pro Spa/New Empire Spa on 46th