Shi Shi - A Jewel in the Salt Mines of Midtown Manhattan‏

This is not a test. The tests have all been passed, the rehearsals are over, and this is the real deal.

The desire of the monger, the need of the rub junkie, and the appetite of the hobbyist are rapacious and boundless. For every one man who posts reviews here or elsewhere there are three lurkers eagerly awaiting the next bit of intelligence, the next hot tip, the next new place, new girl, new deal, new bargain. The size of the ranks of the International Brotherhood of Rub Junkies is unknown and undocumented but we know this much: within 24 to 48 hours of a positive (or in some cases even lukewarm but well-written and entertaining) review, the phones will ring and the traffic will flow. Ours is a cold, wintery world all year long, one where solitary men pursue selfish desire for purely personal gratification. I feel the darkness right now more than the light, and I can feel the darkness growing inside me and I know it will only stop when I stop it and stop it alone.

OK, now that we have that out of the way, let's talk. I have had the distinct pleasure over the past several weeks to spend a few hours with an absolutely superb massage provider who happens to be heretofore relatively unknown. She goes by the professional name of Shi Shi, and she gives an absolutely superior hard massage - a massage that rivals the most praised providers on this board and the others like it. This is not a joke or a scam or an exaggeration.

The space in which she presently works solo is an office suite on the East side with two massage rooms –privacy is complete and not an issue. The location lends itself to anonymity and discretion. The space is clean and well-maintained. There are two drawbacks - not dealbreakers for me, but important to mention. (1) There is no shower available. (2) She answers her own phone, and it does ring a decent amount. If you can overlook those issues, you'll be perfectly content.

Once you've made it in the door, you’ll find Shi Shi, a bright-eyed and very attractive 30-year old Chinese woman. She's got lovely skin, a pretty face, nice soft eyes and a smile that plays across her face like sunlight playing across clear water. She's got a terrific spinner's body, with an absolutely perfect ass and nice firm – not flat - A cups. She's not painfully skinny, she's shapely and sexy. She dresses nicely in a variety of styles - one day in a sundress, another in denim shorts, then next in a little black dress. Under those styles...well, you will like what you find, if you are smart enough to treat her well and gain her trust.

What's even better and far more important is her charm, her attitude and her professionalism. She is eager to please, but she's got a fantastic sense of humor, a sexy playfulness, and a genuinely affectionate personality. She plays the part of a sweet, fun-loving girl next door to perfection.

Here’s the key thing - Shi Shi gives a superlative hard massage. She's got strong hands and also uses her feet and legs when it makes sense to do so. What makes her special, though, isn't the physical strength, it's her empathic approach - the way she finds the pressure points and gnarled tissue and works through them in exactly the way your body requires is miles beyond what you get from providers who repeat a routine on your back and shoulders.

She’s got hands of steel, a soulful personality, a pretty face, and a great little ass. Is there more you could ask?

Well, I can think of one thing, and, yes, Shi Shi delivers handjob-level service with an exceptional degree of professionalism and enthusiasm. She's got energy, skill, and a vocabulary of spectacular things to whisper in your ear. After a number of repeat visits, I keep looking forward to the next. Absolutely lovely. Note well, consumers: do not expect more than a handjob and please, gentlemen, really, don't behave like assholes with this girl and try to push her around. This is a good thing, let’s not fuck it up.

The pleasure of her company will cost you 60 dollars an hour, 40 for a half. Please be sure to tip her 40 or 60 on top of that. She's a sweet, girl who won't upsell you, but she’s a professional and she delivers a very solid value, so don’t be a pig - be good, be kind and be decent to her, friends, or stay home.

Despite the slight imperfections with the physical space I mentioned above, I have no hesitation whatsoever in saying this woman provides service that is superb. If the phone thing and shower are vital to you, you will disagree. If the quality of the massage isn't all that important to you, you will be better served elsewhere. Here's the true, honest bottom line: over a period of several weeks of visiting all kinds of places, Shi Shi is the one I keep coming back to, the one that makes me smile every time I see her, the one that makes me remember how much fun this hobby can be when you're with someone who is sweet and breezy and connected and bright and clear-eyed without ever losing sight of professionalism and attention to detail.

I offer this assessment with the knowledge that in doing so I will make my own life more difficult - I'm positive it will become quite a bit harder for me to get an appointment with her, and despite all the places I might go for a massage, in this case that means something to me.

For all the darkness in my bleeding heart and my sometimes dimly lit soul, my visits to Shi Shi have each provided a little ray of sunshine. She gives a nice breath of fun and laughter and excitement and life that can make a bad day into a good one when I get in that elevator and go back to life, to work, to the things I do because I have to do them.

Today, tomorrow, each day I continue to breathe the perfectly imperfect air of this city, I have reasons to live, reasons for gratitude and joy. The things that matter most are the ones that last. Family, friends, health. But it is often the small things that make my days a little brighter, that make my steps livelier and put a smile on my face, that keep the darkness at bay and make me continue to seek the light - those, too, are reasons for gratitude. I am happy to say that Shi Shi is one of the nice things that warms my cold little heart each time I see her and I walk away with a happy smile on my face.

This is an infectiously sweet and good-natured woman with out of the ordinary skills. Go lightly with her, please, she is one of a kind.

347 344 8855

Last edited:
I've been looking for a provider who does excellent, professional massage as well as hand relief, and if she's attractive and sweet all the better. I'm sold!
My friend, you came to the right place. She's a professionally trained masseuse who started out in legit massage places and has the chops to prove it. The only trouble now is she's gonna be a very busy girl...

Pervy - just so we are clear - you saw her and your overall assessment is thumbs up? (Not looking for more detail...just want to make sure that's the story...)

Tried to see Shi Shi late afternoon. I got to see Jessica. A newer, younger Jessica than maybe what I have read on other posts.

She is young (20's), small bewbs, cute overall. She is not like Shi Shi.

Massagee was ok. Asked for strong and I don't think she is physically strong enough to do more than medium. ST was ok. Unzipped her one-piece and saw her nice bewbs. "Aunt Flo" was supposedly visiting, so no go down there.

Will return to try again to see Shi Shi. .6/.4

Just like I remembered

How time flies. I have not seen Shi Shi in over year!

I called her last minute and she had availability in an hour, so I decided to head over.

Still the same lovely person that I remember. I had forgotten how strong she is, so the massagee was excellent. ST was great. 60/60

I need to make more frequent visits.

She is everything good about the hobby.

(snip) Still the same lovely person that I remember. I had forgotten how strong she is, so the massagee was excellent. ST was great. 60/60(snip)
manfrenjentsen – You seem like a nice guy. You have a friendly writing style and you post informative reports etc.

However, with all due respect I feel the need to raise one small point. The term “ST” as you used it in your report is inconsistent with customs, practices and editorial style of Utopia Guide. Here on UG, Soft Touch refers to the softer massage that follows the hard or medium massage. During the Soft Touch, the provider transitions from therapeutic to erotic as her hands glide gently on the customer. The Soft Touch immediately precedes The Flip and is followed by HJ, BJ and/or FS

Also, in numerous other corners of the Internet, ST refers to Short Time as to the length of session charged by Bar Girls and Dancers in Thailand and the Philippines for take-out service. ST is usually one pop. LT, Long Time, is an all-night session usually involving multiple pops.

So, here on UG, please don’t hesitate to use such terms as HJ

manfrenjentsen – You seem like a nice guy. You have a friendly writing style and you post informative reports etc.

However, with all due respect I feel the need to raise one small point. The term “ST” as you used it in your report is inconsistent with customs, practices and editorial style of Utopia Guide. Here on UG, Soft Touch refers to the softer massage that follows the hard or medium massage. During the Soft Touch, the provider transitions from therapeutic to erotic as her hands glide gently on the customer. The Soft Touch immediately precedes The Flip and is followed by HJ, BJ and/or FS

Also, in numerous other corners of the Internet, ST refers to Short Time as to the length of session charged by Bar Girls and Dancers in Thailand and the Philippines for take-out service. ST is usually one pop. LT, Long Time, is an all-night session usually involving multiple pops.

DW, thanks for the comments. I appreciate the need for both information and discretion. My reviews have more brevity now than when I began. I attribute this to, perhaps, other mongers "expecting" a certain level of service from a specific attendant, when we all know YMMV is to be expected. Unless it's a well known establishment with a fuller selection, for example.

Also, one can allude, from the "damage" that an attendant's menu may include other selections. In the future, I will abide by the "customs, practices and editorial style" to include a little more detail.

Having said that - exceptional HJ.

Yes, thanks for the clarification. Always interpreted or inferred it as either "small talk" or "short tug".