Shangri-la Reviews & Discussion 267-585-6866

Vivien 340 dfk bbbj dfk 28-30? Cs, nice big asian ass, pretty face

You know how sometimes you meet someone and you just like them....well, it was like that with Vivien...it didn't hurt that she is a hot asian babe.

She is pretty and has this great smile and maybe a fire in her eyes. She comes off as excited and sweet and fun. It was like, hells yes, I am going to have fun. She has a couple script tattoos on her leg and arm I think. Long hair with some body to it.
I think tits at the B/C border and I checked pretty close and could not see a hint they were fake. A nice body...like a nice hot girl regular body. Very nicely shaped ass with the curve at the bottom. For a chinese girl very nice with a good firmness... I spanked the bottom quite a bit to see the jiggle. She does not have much english but it was still easy to communicate with her.

Shower there was some DFK and a nice preview BBBJ and I told her lets go to the room. Got a room with an AC in it.

Back in the room and we were doing my routine...have her straddle me as I sit on the bed for some DFK and kissing her neck and licking those nipples until they are good and hard.
She has a good BBBJ with a lot of nut sucking and a lot of eye contact and she has a crazy cute smile. She is very endearing. 69. She does have a shaved pussy...very nice and a nice butthole..that smells good. LOL. What is wrong with me. Yes, I want to stick my big nose right on a girl's butthole and breathe in deeply through my nose. Ok. But yeah, she rubbed that pussy on my face to let me know she liked it before cumming after a proper time investment.

She got the condom halfway on and I got it the rest. Sagami's are such a PITA to get on but totally worth it.

Nice tight pussy and she is good in CG. She can do it fast, slow, pound down, back and forth, slide back and forth. Writing this now I can't believe I forgot RCG with that ass of hers. Damnit.

Standing mish and everything with me is being sweet, brushing her hair back, little kisses, but damn my cock is just like deeper...balls deep! So yes, of course balls deep and she has great moans and facial expressions.

To doggy and she told me to be careful so I gave her some careful doggy...I didn't want to put her out. Doggy was great and I do like only about halfway in...that is the best for tightness. Nice slapping sound from the spanking.

We went to mish with DFK until I nutted and softened out of her. She translator chatted me, Wow, Can you always last that long?
Yes, I have the exact opposite problem as a prejacker.... it usually takes me quite a while to nut. But with my ex I could barely last 10 mins. But I am way better banging now than I was in my 20s. We did have a few mins for a rub and cuddle and chat.

Anyway, Vivien is a pretty special girl and hopefully she stays. I think she could do really well here. Very good C girl.

Fairy came back got a text from her booked her.. funny enough I only come to SL to see fairy.. told her I almost ditched her for Alyssa..

Anyways walked in greeted by fairy a lot of girls in the place just standing around I shower near the door bathroom and notice a tiny girl in black lingerie looking at me all confused..? Is that Alyssa? Kinda short anyways back to fairy we chat and catch up . Make out session heavy. Went through daty fiv bbj standing miss doggy acg it was back to back to back. Tbh one of the hottest sessions I has with this chick .. popped in cg and she just sat on top and pumped for a bit was too intense… chatted some more showered I’m off…
Hour + tip..
@genghis big fan big fan
Fairy is great. I saw her first day at SL...and many times since. But the very first time I met her I knew there was something special about her.

Akari 1 hr $360 + $50 tip

Joysel was on vacation and Ririka was busy so Daisy recommended new J-girl Arika. Put me in the booth and brought her over to present to me. First thing I noted was how tall she was - something like 5’6 or 5’7 (but she had heels on). Cute face, nice smile, A cups. I gave her a DFK greeting, which I think caught her by surprise, but she quickly smiled and giggled and I was sold. Took my hand and led me to the room. Undressed and settled payment and more DFK. I will say that after the initial shyness with first DFK, we were pretty much locked in DFK for the rest of the hour, except when she was giving me BBBJ. She has a great DFK, not too much thrusting her tongue in my mouth, but more of a real kiss which I loved. Standing shower, blue toast, thorough washing down of junior, and DFK. She was constantly smiling and giggling, very endearing. Back in the room, laid me down on my back and climbed on for more DFK. After a while, started making her way down kissing and licking my body until she got to junior, gave me a sly look, and started with an amazing BBBJ, twirling her tongue on the top, licking the shaft up and down, then taking it into her mouth. Great technique with both mouth and hands stroking. Signaled for 69 which she cheerfully obliged. Clean shaven pussy, tasted great. She brought out the cover, and climbed on for CG nice and slow entry, tight pussy, felt really good once fully in. She started grinding away before moving into ACG, and back to CG leaning in for DFK. She was going pretty hard and working up a sweat. i eventually flipped her over for mish, and she kept saying “yes yes yes” as I pounded away. Took a break and moved down for DATY, pretty sure I found her g spot as she was quivering. Moved back up for more DFK while she used her hands to get me hard again for round 2 of mish. After I was spent, she sat back up and spent our last 5 minute with more BBBJ and HJ before we went to rinse off. Wonderful time with her and will definitely repeat.