Sex Toys...

Come on you have them...right? Your SO doesn't count...
I love toys. I have a whole bag of them from ex-girlfriends. Beads, plugs, dildo's, vibrators, gags etc... When we break up I can't seem to throw them out but I can't really see using them with new girlfriends even though they are washed after using.
I can use a few of them by myself but there should be a place to donate used sex toys or something. Maybe I should put my ex's huge red dildo out on the steet and see who picks it up...

I love toys. I have a whole bag of them from ex-girlfriends. Beads, plugs, dildo's, vibrators, gags etc... When we break up I can't seem to throw them out but I can't really see using them with new girlfriends even though they are washed after using.
I can use a few of them by myself but there should be a place to donate used sex toys or something. Maybe I should put my ex's huge red dildo out on the steet and see who picks it up...
Toys for Tots...oh wait...

I'm a sick sick puppy.

Uhm...Toys for Tarts. Helping the underprivileged get off since 2007.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
If they're non-porous, you can disinfect them, and they're perfectly safe to use on somebody else. Then again, I can understand the "ick factor", knowing they've been in somebody else's holes.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
If they're my toys, going into my holes, and they're non-porous and properly disinfected, I don't put a condom on it. That same toy properly disinfected toy may go into a lover's hole sans condom. If it goes into a client's hole, I put a condom on it just because of the "ick factor". That, and I don't want to actually scrub bits of client doody off it. I'd rather just pull the condom off then clean the toy.

If they're my toys, going into my holes, and they're non-porous and properly disinfected, I don't put a condom on it. That same toy properly disinfected toy may go into a lover's hole sans condom. If it goes into a client's hole, I put a condom on it just because of the "ick factor". That, and I don't want to actually scrub bits of client doody off it. I'd rather just pull the condom off then clean the toy.
client doody...Love it!!

Have you tried E-Bay????

Have you tried E-Bay????
This is a really good suggestion. Because there's a market for used panties and stockings, why not used toys?

There could be a story behind each one on auction...

Wait even better...Because I think ebay has some rule about sex stuff on their site...There are sites that just specializes in sex toy auctions.

sexualbids.com
kinkybids.com

Someone try this pleeeeeeease!!! I can't because I have no toys I want to get rid of.

This is a really good suggestion. Because there's a market for used panties and stockings, why not used toys?

There could be a story behind each one on auction...

Wait even better...Because I think ebay has some rule about sex stuff on their site...There are sites that just specializes in sex toy auctions.

sexualbids.com
kinkybids.com

Someone try this pleeeeeeease!!! I can't because I have no toys I want to get rid of.
I will try it out...

ok, ok......

So, I decided to order one of these Hitachi gizmos after reading and hearing so many fantastic things about it - unfortunately, it didn't really do much for me. After a few dissapointing gos, I stashed in on the top shelf of my linen closet amongst some sheets and blankets. One day, after forgetting all about the neglected Hitachi, I was rooting around in said closet trying to find my pillowcases.

You know that awful moment right before something heavy is about to fall on your foot, and you know it's about to happen and it's gonna really fucking hurt, and you also know there isn't shit you can really do about it? Well, incase anyone is unfamiliar with this product, it's fairly large and probably weighs about 4 or 5 lbs., so when it came smashing down on one of my toes it actually caused the nail to pop off and blood to spurt across the room. It took about six months for that fucking thing to grow back!

Perhaps the funniest part of the story is that the Hitachi somehow managed to turn itself on in midair, so after it inflicted its damage on me it just sort of lay there skittering around on the floor while I screamed in agony.