Sex Toys...

Sure.

I am aware that some guys see them as a threat. Direct phallus competition.

I think that's just plain silly. Imagination is the best sex toy, but I'll use anything that seems plausible.

My current fav to give a Lady who wants a little extra to take her over the top is a waterproof torpedo shaped device. It is fairly small and one of the ways I love to use it is in anal play.

After using it to play all about her most sensitive areas providing, I would dare hope, a powerful orgasm [it is a great little G-spot stimulator], it finds its way [most gently] into her ass where its small size and tapered shape cause it to fit and stay perfectly. The wonderful part of it is, while it continues to stimulating her the insertion of the cock into her vaginal canal can feel all the vibrations happening to her. Now it is helping both of us get off. :)

I, of course, never take said object with me when I leave but present it as the gift it was intended with the hopes that she will than think of me fondly whenever it is used [I've heard tell it makes an excellent shower/bath companion. :) ]

Absolutely glorious bit of business.

I'll hold the Lady who is the target of my erotic intentions and during kissing and stroking use the small vibrator on her tender points, working toward outer labia, clit, and eventual insertion. When she peaks and falls over the edge into orgasm I slow it down and very gently, because she is sensitive now, work the inner thighs and when she can stand it again, back into the vaginal canal, coaxing her toward another orgasm, but taking the now well lubricated device and moving her own secreations back to lubricate her other opening. Eventually, while continuing to stimulate her clit, labia and

I'm in love with my Hitachi Wand. It was originally intended for (i'm sure). However, it gives the world's best masturbatory orgasms. Let's see...what else? Oh, I had an anal butt plug that vibrated and expanded (a rather nice and well thought out gift from a friend). I wore it out though, so now I have to get another. Anal play when I'm already wildly horny is a wonderful thing. Lucky girl.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I always think back to my boy in his wild days had a Pocket Rocket in his night stand. This guy would go out in Woodside, be it Naked City, Sidetracks, The Orchid, The Wall, The Claddagh (you guys get the point) and bring home at least two or three different girls a week. His claim to fame (other then taping them without consent) was that he never once cleaned said Pocket Rocket.

Ugh.

Gavy

Growing up I had one of those electronic vibrating football games. The motor mounted under the game had broken off, and while I was trying to figure out away to re-mount, I noticed the motor's vibration was powerful.
I was alone, so I experiemented. I rubbed the device in circles on the underside of my cock, towards the head. It felt good, and I came.
I used this device occasionally, when I was home alone. I was always concerned that someone may hear humming eminating from the bathroom, an I had no explanation.

I have never used a sex toy on a woman, but I would like to. I have a fantasy, that starts with me bathing a woman, giving her a massage, and finsihing her off with a vibrating toy.

I always think back to my boy in his wild days had a Pocket Rocket in his night stand. This guy would go out in Woodside, be it Naked City, Sidetracks, The Orchid, The Wall, The Claddagh (you guys get the point) and bring home at least two or three different girls a week. His claim to fame (other then taping them without consent) was that he never once cleaned said Pocket Rocket.

Ugh.

Gavy
Along these lines...I've heard that you can get a girl in Brazil (or was it Argentina...somewhere along those lines) by giving them a pocket rocket.

But that is perfectly raunchy stuff there. Thank You. : )

I'm in love with my Hitachi Wand. It was originally intended for (i'm sure). However, it gives the world's best masturbatory orgasms.
There's really no substitute for vibes that are so strong that they require wall current. Regardless of their [*cough*] intended [*cough*] use, an added bonus is that they actually do work as muscle massagers (i.e. not as in Spinal Tap's "Lick My Love Muscle).

The Wahl 7-in-1 http://www.babeland.com/page/TIB/PROD/vibrators-electric/DE285050
is cheaper than the Hitachi http://www.babeland.com/page/TIB/PROD/vibrators-electric/DE280030
and comes with attachments (hence the name). It's more compact and also less phallic which, at least to me, makes Mrs. Rough 1's use a less less "competitive."

N.B.: Attachments are available for the Hitachi.
http://www.babeland.com/page/TIB/PROD/vibrators-electric/TS350060
http://www.babeland.com/page/TIB/PROD/vibrators-electric/DE275045

While I have an assortment that I use on select ladies - the most fun was the remote controlled vibrating egg. A certain young lady would be required to insert it into her vagina prior to going out for drinks at our local. The remote was, of course, in my jacket pocket. At any appropriate (or inappropriate) time I would turn it on and watch her squirm. For some reason this teasing had the extraordinary effect of making her insatiable when we would get home. It also led to getting her to swing and do multiples.

I used to live with a woman who had a Hitachi unit. She was very orgasmic and I loved the way she moaned during sex and the way she shuddered when my cock caused her to have an orgasm. Since I was a one pop guy, I would use the vibrator on her and enjoy the additional cums she would have. Once I stopped at 25 but was too tired to continue. I wonder what her maximum would have been? Ari, have you ever counted yours?

Ari, have you ever counted yours?
It's kind of hard to count them while you're having them back to back. But...I think my highest count was seven or ten. I might have been able to have more, but all I could think about was sleep. Actually, on all occassions I didn't think about sleep I just did it. Rolled over and was out like a light.