Seeker's Proposition For UG Members !!!

I have done so at least 1/2 dozen times in past 1 1/2 years to unfortunately less of a success rate than you. 0 But I will continue to do so.

. The responses went like this: 2 were not interested , for a variety of reasons. 2 wanted to think about it.... ( 1 is still thinking ) and 1 actually became a regular UG advertiser. So, like many other things, its all about the numbers!!

well LDM..i think its a numbers game, UG ads are not for everyone....I'm sure you will eventually hit pay dirt on this. Thank you for your post! If others start doing this, its only a matter of time before the number of ads on here would double !

by the way, the advertiser i was referring to no longer advertises in any printed media ( VOICE, PRESS, ny mAG, YELLOW PAGE, AND CRAIGSLIST) for a variety of reasons. The trend seems to be in this direction, with providers moving to internet advertising on underground boards which are closed.

i ran across a provider and thought she would be great i gave the ***** address about, but seeing the history you guy's have here when someone breaks the rules, do you ever think of giving someone more then 1 chance or do dyou guy's lay the rules right out to them in the ***** and they just break them anyway?

i ran across a provider and thought she would be great i gave the ***** address about, but seeing the history you guy's have here when someone breaks the rules, do you ever think of giving someone more then 1 chance or do dyou guy's lay the rules right out to them in the ***** and they just break them anyway?

what does this have to do with generating new advertisers ????

I think most people are given second (and third) chances, unless the violation was so flagrant they had to have know they were breaking UG rules. I sure a paying advertiser would be duly warned before being banned.

And I don't know if they are given the rules in an e*mail, but the rules aren't really hard to find for anyone who cares to read them.

whats the big deal?

advertisers rarely have a problem once on board.

occasionally, their may have been a problem with some looking for multiple freebies...but even that tends to resolve itself.

their are several current advertisers who are hot ladys and have hot ads!!!

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Funny that this post shows up the day after I tell some guy to go fuck himself because while claiming to be doing me a favor was looking to get free advertising for a spot he wanted to promote and act as "intermediary" with, with only altruistic purposes in mind, of course.

Do you guys actually wonder why providers don't advertise here? It's very simple; one word: Slinky. Most providers do not want to have to deal with an asshole, a dumb one at that.
You don't know what your talking about. Slinky is one of the main reasons the girls who advertise stay as a contributing advertiser for years. I am in a selective service that most members do not partake in and I do well here because of Slinky and the staff support. When I first joined I wanted to quit so many times but he encouraged me to stay. I am going to guess your behind the Slinky smear posts on CL.

Your handle name sounds like a diease by the way, intentional perhaps?

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
How come you let posts like this stand? Sign me, "truly quizzical".
To prove a point: try saying something like that about the guy who runs a site which claims to "take the high road" while constantly slamming both UG an myself and see what happens over there.

Also, there's no winning in taking it down: you take it down and then all the nice folks who spread those rumours* say "see, I told you so".

* like they have for years. Try to find a girl who says it happens to them and hear their story. The one girl who had the balls to try and claim it here had her *****s telling the true story published and everyone saw what a liar she was (Princess Boroke of NJ. Also, my buddy Jewel, who tells people how much money she has made off of UG, but "I'll die before I give slinky one penny" and in semi-public tries to pretend I'm the bad guy).

How come you let posts like this stand? Sign me, "truly quizzical".
I think Slinky knows that most can draw their own conclusions. I know that after seeing someone come into this thread with one post that it had to be an attempt at smearing. I even like the fact that he's not banned (yet). Let him keep talking himself into looking like an ass.

Last edited:
Care to expound on your post curious? Inquiring minds want to know. BTW I think the number of positive responses reflects theway slinky is viewed by the UG family & it does seem more like a family than just a community

It was a lame cultural reference. Not unlike one certain other posters on this board might make.

The Know-Nothing Party was a nativist organization that was active in New York (and other places) in the 19th century; they were a bunch of uber-patriots who felt it was their duty to defend the fledgling United States from being despoiled by successive waves of new migrants, most particularly the Irish who came over in the wake of the potato blight that occurred in the late 1840's.

William Poole was one of the more prominent adherents to the cause.
You can get a fictionalized version of events by viewing the film "Gangs of New York".

(UG is a "family"?!?!?)
(UG is a "community"?!?!?)