Screening Workaround?

Emily, you're ignoring a whole lot of stuff that has ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Are you saying that it didn't? Are you saying that UG Staff and I are hallucinating?

Why is it that you can talk all day about YOUR risks, but whenever some john mentions OUR risks -- not stuff we imagine, but stuff that WE HAVE SEEN HAPPEN WITH OUR OWN EYES -- you insist we're being insensitive or undeducated or delusional?
Geez, you are so dramatic !! I have learned in this buisness to only believe things from the original source and that also goes for providers stories. I believe the staff because I personal know them and if anyone would be a victim of extortion it would be them because of thier status and power in this community but how many people are on that level?

I would never claim there is no risk for clients, I put myself in thier shoes every time I schedule an appointment. I don't need to read about it, some of my clients have told me personal stories but nothing more serious then being ripped off and one was arrested in a sting. I have only heard from one guy that his info was leaked, it's not right and we all pay the price for it. Why do you think the good ones work so hard to build a solid repuation. I don't ignore situation of the past but I know how to put things in perspective.

Last edited:
That people actually wrote about happening. I mean, it helps to have some healthy skepticism with the Internet.

On the other hand, those posts were enough to scare me off of informational screening.
There are also cases with MPs that are busted, and the police use customer information that is either stored in a database or log book to bust johns. This information was not used for screening purposes, but it was information about johns that was documented, kept, and later used for arrests and prosecutions.

I have many doubts about info on the web, but this info was presented as links to local papers where the busts occurred. Therefore, 100% real and verified. Once upon a time I used a CC for MPs, those days are over.

I believe the staff because I personal know them and if anyone would be a victim of extortion it would be them because of thier status and power in this community but how many people are on that level?
Em,

UG Staff's post mentioned things he's seen that have happened to several different guys so it wasn't only incidents involving him or Slinky. As much as I believe that you'd never participate in putting good clients on a bad list, or otherwise sharing their info, I believe that other women might for reasons not universally accepted as the client being bad. UG staff's anecdotal evidence certainly backs that up. It is precisely those kinds of stories that concern us.

As much as I do respect a woman's right to screen however she sees fit, I respect the right of guys to take a pass rather than give information they're uncomfortable giving.

Last edited:
As much as I do respect a woman's right to screen however she sees fit, I respect the right of guys to take a pass rather than give information they're uncomfortable giving.
But what I don't understand (and I'm sure you'll agree) is that the guys can easily choose a provider that does not screen, so why the venom against providers that do?

I expect a more thorough financial background check if I'm buying a brand new Mercedes convertible than a clunker from a used car lot. But even setting aside quality and price, the seller/provider has the right to ask and the buyer/customer has the right to refuse. Simple business, nothing personal.

There are some posters who use flamboyant language but seem to agree, but there are others who seem personally offended that some providers choose to screen and I just can't figure that out! Even the providers who strongly defend their use of screening have stated many times "Then go to someone else, I won't see you without screening". That's no more personal than if they refuse just from talking to you and getting a bad vibe.

Get over it guys!

Last edited:

justme

homo economicus
To the extent that there is "venom" from johns against screening prostitutes or prostitutes against johns who refuse to undergo screening, it's all driven by deficits in empathy and surpluses of a certain kind of silopsistic morality.

To the extent that there is "venom" from johns against screening prostitutes or prostitutes against johns who refuse to undergo screening, it's all driven by deficits in empathy and surpluses of a certain kind of silopsistic morality.
Damned intellects on this board! Thank God (or Al Gore) for Google:

Wikipedia - Solipsism is the philosophical idea that "My mind is the only thing that I know exists."

Merriam-Webster Online - a theory holding that the self can know nothing but its own modifications and that the self is the only existent thing ; also : extreme egocentrism

Other than your misspelling (it's Solipsism), I agree 99.94% (Ivory pure)! Nothing personal, I don't even agree with myself 100% most of the time.

But what I don't understand (and I'm sure you'll agree) is that the guys can easily choose a provider that does not screen, so why the venom against providers that do?

I expect a more thorough financial background check if I'm buying a brand new Mercedes convertible than a clunker from a used car lot. But even setting aside quality and price, the seller/provider has the right to ask and the buyer/customer has the right to refuse. Simple business, nothing personal.

There are some posters who use flamboyant language but seem to agree, but there are others who seem personally offended that some providers choose to screen and I just can't figure that out! Even the providers who strongly defend their use of screening have stated many times "Then go to someone else, I won't see you without screening". That's no more personal than if they refuse just from talking to you and getting a bad vibe.

Get over it guys!
I absolutely do agree. I don't understand what all the fuss is about. Every provider has a right to ask for whatever information she wants, and every john has the right not to give it to her and move on. End of story.

BTW, thanks for looking up solipsism. I wasn't familiar with that one.

Justme - I agree, and thanks for expanding my vocab. My word of the day toilet paper hasn't gotten that far yet.

Last edited:
I absolutely do agree. I don't understand what all the fuss is about. Every provider has a right to ask for whatever information she wants, and every john has the right not to give it to her and move on. End of story.

BTW, thanks for looking up solipsism. I wasn't familiar with that one.

Justme - I agree, and thanks for expanding my vocab. My word of the day toilet paper hasn't gotten that far yet.
I honestly thought this thread would have died out by now, but it seems to be self perpetuating.

I finally had a chance to catch up in the "Prostitution is Slavery" thread (read it, posting soon), and Justme came out with "tautological" which is (Wikipedia) "In rhetoric, a tautology is an unnecessary or unessential (and usually unintentional) repetition of meaning, using different and dissimilar words that effectively say the same thing twice by repeating the meaning".

Justme, does your background include an English degree or linguistics, or are you just very well read? I generally learn a lot from reading, but you're pulling out some good ones. Well done (content and verbiage)!

Well

I don't all these big words these hobbyists are using. But I do understand "Whorology". Bottom line is fuck screening. You want our information to blackmail us or to call us when your "down and out". I hate that shit. Texting and calling a hobbyist out the blue like "you want to hang out". Bitch I will call you, you know damn well my wife or girlfriend check my damn phone you simple wig wearing bitch.

Screening is for lazy whores that got nothing better to do. Most hobbyists don't want you to know all their information then you become a desperate fatal attraction bitch. At the end of the day women can't help themselves why you think married men get so much pussy.

If you want to feel safe meet a hobbyist somewhere in public. Talk a little bit and then we go to your place or whatever is best for you. We spank the pussy and you swallow nut and we are on our way. What the hell you need our social security number for.

Do you ask an illegal immigrant you fucking for his identification. Mutherfucker barely knows english but he is up in your pussy. People laughing, I ain't laughing I am serious.

I told a bitch the other day. She said I have to screen you. I said Bitch " here is a library card" that good enough. She was laughing, I was like I am dead serious.

Fuck screening like I said. Bitch what about I screen you. Calling yourself "Ms honey and hot choclate" bitch your name ain't no Honey bun. What is real damn name?

But see we don't really care what your name is. Some hobbyists like Billy want to know your name and give you flowers but not me bitch.

I am out

Last edited:

justme

homo economicus
Justme, does your background include an English degree or linguistics, or are you just very well read? I generally learn a lot from reading, but you're pulling out some good ones. Well done (content and verbiage)!
These days, I am a mathematician. There are many people here whose vocabulary dwarfs mine, I'm sure.

Well

I don't all these big words these hobbyists are using. But I do understand "Whorology". Bottom line is fuck screening. You want our information to blackmail us or to call us when your "down and out". I hate that shit. Texting and calling a hobbyist out the blue like "you want to hang out". Bitch I will call you, you know damn well my wife or girlfriend check my damn phone you simple wig wearing bitch.

Screening is for lazy whores that got nothing better to do. Most hobbyists don't want you to know all their information then you become a desperate fatal attraction bitch. At the end of the day women can't help themselves why you think married men get so much pussy.

If you want to feel safe meet a hobbyist somewhere in public. Talk a little bit and then we go to your place or whatever is best for you. We spank the pussy and you swallow nut and we are on our way. What the hell you need our social security number for.

Do you ask an illegal immigrant you fucking for his identification. Mutherfucker barely knows english but he is up in your pussy. People laughing, I ain't laughing I am serious.
Irv is great. And who would have thought that he's really a white man, from Scarsdale?

Em,

UG Staff's post mentioned things he's seen that have happened to several different guys so it wasn't only incidents involving him or Slinky. As much as I believe that you'd never participate in putting good clients on a bad list, or otherwise sharing their info, I believe that other women might for reasons not universally accepted as the client being bad. UG staff's anecdotal evidence certainly backs that up. It is precisely those kinds of stories that concern us.

Dave, I believe members the staff heard these stories and although some might have some truth I have learned to put things in perspective. I hear stories 3rd party stories from providers, some are trusted friends that as a logical person just cannot believe. These ladies would fight we with, swear on God it's true but I just take it with a grain of salt and I think hobbyist should do the same. There is a difference between healthy paranoia and excessive paranoia. I would have to know the person very well and hear it directly from them to fully believe anything. I do 100% believe Slinky has been a victim of extortion because I know him and he is a high profile figure in this community but how many other members walk in his shoes. When the whole Elliot Spitzer thing happened every guy thought he was next but it so ludicrous because the average guy is not a powerful public figure.

Not Sure where to post this... but somehow this thread seems appropriate...

Because of recent abductions In daylight hours, refresh yourself of these things to do in an emergency situation...
This is for you, and for you to share with your wife, your children, everyone you know.
After reading these tips, forward them to someone you care about.
It never hurts to be careful in this crazy world we live in.

1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do: The elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to use it, do!

2. Learned this from a tourist guide. If a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, DO NOT HAND IT TO HIM. Toss it away from you. Chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than you, and he will go for the wallet/purse. RUN LIKE MAD IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!

3. If you are ever thrown into the trunk of a car, kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver won't see you, but everybody else will. This has saved lives.

4. Women have a tendency to get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit (doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc. DON'T DO THIS!) The predator will be watching you, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go. AS SOON AS YOU GET INTO YOUR CAR , LOCK THE DOORS AND LEAVE.

If someone is in the car with a gun to your head DO NOT DRIVE OFF, Repeat: DO NOT DRIVE OFF! Instead gun the engine and speed into anything, wrecking the car. Your Air Bag will save you. If the person is in the back seat they will get the worst of it . As soon as the car crashes bail out and run. It is better than having them find your body
in a remote location.

5. A few notes about getting into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:
A.) Be aware: look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor, and in the back seat
B.) If you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.
C.) Look at the car parked on the driver's side of your vehicle, and the passenger side... If a male is sitting alone in the seat nearest your car, you may want to walk back into the mall, or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out. IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. (And better paranoid than dead.)

6. ALWAYS take the elevator instead of the stairs. Stairwells are horrible places to be and the perfect crime spot. This is especially true at NIGHT!)

7. If the predator has a gun and you are not under his control, ALWAYS RUN! The predator will only hit you (a running target) 4 in 100 times; and even then, it most likely WILL NOT be a vital organ. RUN, Preferably in a zig -zag pattern!

8. As women, we are always trying to be sympathetic: STOP It may get you raped, or killed. Ted Bundy, the serial killer, was a good-looking, well educated man, who ALWAYS played on the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked 'for help' into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.

9. Another Safety Point: Someone just told me that her friend heard a crying baby on her porch the night before last, and she called the police because it was late and she thought it was weird. The police told her 'Whatever you do, DO NOT open the door.' The lady then said that it sounded like the baby had crawled near a window, and she was worried that it would crawl to the street and get run over. The policeman said, 'We already have a unit on the way, whatever you do, DO NOT open the door.' He told her that they think a serial killer has a baby's cry recorded and uses it to coax women out of their homes thinking that someone dropped off a baby. He said they have not verified it, but have had several calls by women saying that they hear baby's cries outside their doors when they're home alone at night.

10. Water scam! If you wake up in the middle of the night to hear all your taps outside running or what you think is a burst pipe, DO NOT GO OUT TO INVESTIGATE! These people turn on all your outside taps full ball so that you will go out to investigate and then attack.

11. Teach your children that if they get lost or separated from you in public, a mall or the beach, they must find a woman, or mother with little kids of her own. Not to go to a man in uniform, mall cop, or male. Men are much more likely to be pedophiles, rapists, or murderers than women, and especially if that woman has small children of her own.

Stay alert, keep safe, and look out for your neighbors! Please pass this on
This e-mail should probably be taken seriously because the Crying Baby Theory was mentioned on America 's Most Wanted when they profiled the serial killer in Louisiana

I'd like you to forward this to all the women you know. It may save a life. A candle is not dimmed by lighting another candle.. I was going to send this to the ladies only, but guys, if you love your mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, etc., you may want to pass it onto them, as well.

Send this to any woman you know that may need to be reminded that the world we live in has a lot of crazies in it and it's better to be safe than sorry.. Everyone should take 5 minutes to read this. It may save your life or love one's life

Its a bit of a downer, but its informative and important.

Tab