S-Candy 929-556-9990 Flushing Northern Blvd - formally Lotus Spa - 929-329-7713

Was dropping off someone at La Guadia and had some free time so I looked for AMP close by.

Place was located at 149-44 Northern Blvd flushing txt said Parking was easy, Cost 40hr /50 HR HR comes with free table shower but parking was not easy.
Anyway, after I park I walk over and take the elevator to the Third Fl.

Right off the elevator is a rack with sandals, a chair and a couch I ring the door bell and
behind glass door Girl tells me to take shoes off and put on sandals. I do then i am let inside.
Girl - Feifei is smoking ass hot. Probably 5ft - 100lbs wearing lingerie As soon as I saw the lingerie I knew I was in the right place.

After I am let in she takes Alcohol and sprays my hands, then takes my hands and leads me to a room.

There is a couch, a bed and a rack to place cloths. I pay 40 for a quick in and out as I have no times for a shower, she takes $ and leaves as I get undressed.
I take $100 and put on the couch. She comes back, sees the $ and tells me it's $120 - I dig out another $20 give it to her she leaves, then comes back
and starts getting naked.

I sit on bed and the door bell starts ringing - she hurries puts on dress and runs out to tell whoever is ringing the door to have a seat someone will be with them shortly.

She comes back - rips off dress and jumps on the bed. Gets alcohol and spays my boys and wipes with a paper towel. She is still wearing mask and starts rubbing her tits on my my chest and goes right to playing with my balls. she gets me had enough and starts licking my balls and putting on condom. I felt I was not going to be able to hold it, so I have her stop. She was so hot, I was dying to lick her pussy, but when I asked she said no, said she wasn't clean enough...

I then have her lay face down and star playing with her ass and pussy from behind, I have her get in doggie and she stops me to put in some lube.

I slowly slide in and get a decent rhythm until I bust in the bag.

I pull out and she grabs the alcohol and washes me down

She them types into her phone and has it translate that the next time I come here she is going lick and kiss my cock so good..

I get dressed and march out.

She stops at the front door and ask me for my phone #, takes out a little card that says the fifth time I come here, it's free. To bad it's so far away from me or I'd be a regular here.

Totally worth the $160 I spent. Should have spent $170 and gotten the table shower too.

Only bad thing, as I am leaving there are two other mongers sitting on the couch and chair waiting for an opening.

Nice Review..Couple Questions.
It seems by the tenor that it was almost more of a short stay. Kinda rushed, yet you say it was Totaly Worth the $160
How long were you atually there for?
Was there any pretense of a massage at all?
Did you get the idea that maybe next time if she was "clean enough" daty was available?

just wonderin

It was only rushed because I rushed it and it was busy. I was not pushed out the door. I'm sure if you pay $50 you get the whole hour with a Table shower. I was there for about 25 mins. There was no pretense of a massage. When you walk in, you know exactly what you are getting here. There is a Bed, no massage table. If I paid for the hour and did the table shower with her, I am pretty sure DATY would have been available. It was my fault for rushing and not paying the extra $10 for the hour.

Long time lurker. Don’t know if I’ve ever even posted lol but I’ve visited this place 3 times all 3 with FeFe. By choice. Really pretty face, killer body nice natural top. 50 for the hour and we start with a message, I decline the TS. Decent and relaxing massage, she does her thing. Then the rest is always sensual and fun. She definitely takes a pounding like a champ if you get her in the right mood it seems like. Multiple positions. All around a1 service. Worth every penny
170 all in

Long time lurker. Don’t know if I’ve ever even posted lol but I’ve visited this place 3 times all 3 with FeFe. By choice. Really pretty face, killer body nice natural top. 50 for the hour and we start with a message, I decline the TS. Decent and relaxing massage, she does her thing. Then the rest is always sensual and fun. She definitely takes a pounding like a champ if you get her in the right mood it seems like. Multiple positions. All around a1 service. Worth every penny
170 all in
Does she allow Daty?

After reading the reviews-I took a drive out to flushing to check this place out. Took the elevator straight up to the 3rd floor. I asked for Fefe and she came inside the room. Long Black hair, fair body, Barely any english, also had a mark on her stomach. Stayed for the half, she was terrible-wouldn't give cbj bc her mouth was sore.And she just completely sucked overall.Complete waste of $170. I should have taken the girl that opened the door Tatania. Overall a poor experience. I dont know what all the praise about Fefe is? Unless i saw the wrong girl and she went by FeFe? I got all my money back on Sunday thanks to Tom Brady!

After reading the reviews-I took a drive out to flushing to check this place out. Took the elevator straight up to the 3rd floor. I asked for Fefe and she came inside the room. Long Black hair, fair body, Barely any english, also had a mark on her stomach. Stayed for the half, she was terrible-wouldn't give cbj bc her mouth was sore.And she just completely sucked overall.Complete waste of $170. I should have taken the girl that opened the door Tatania. Overall a poor experience. I dont know what all the praise about Fefe is? Unless i saw the wrong girl and she went by FeFe? I got all my money back on Sunday thanks to Tom Brady!
Maybe due to being a fast house she did have a tired mouth. How was the cleanliness of the room and table shower area? Guess there isn’t a temperature check on entry.

For some reason yesterday I was feeling horny so I visit a Spanish place ( review in cheap section) to release the built up. But I was still horny after I walked out. So I go home and search sites looking for where I can get real reliefs. Then I was reading about GuoGuo who worked at PGS but moved to another spa ( Lotus Spa) so I text and booked an appointment.

I arrived at the spa at 2 AM headed upstairs and rang the bell. A girl looked out of the glass door and pointed at the slip. I removed my shoes and got one of the slippers on the rack. Then she open up and let me in. Lead to a room she asked for the house fee and told me to undressed. When she returned I was lead to the shower room and given a quick table shower and back to the room. She then asked if it’s was my first time there. I said yes. She asked what did I want and I said massage and then she motion hand job, bj and I pointed to her pussy and she said ok massage and sex . please give me tip first. I hand her $100 and she said it’s twenty more.

Now that the business was taken care of the service didn’t live up to reviews I saw of her. She gave a below average massage , then got naked and rub her tiny tits on my body and the ask me to flip and continue rubbing her tits and then she got up and spray mouth wash in her mouth and spit into a paper towel. She did give a good rim job and then slip a cover on and started a CBJ shes sucking for a good 10 min and the she get up ripped the cover off and slip a new cover on before she rode me hard. i change position and did standing mish but she couldn’t take it and was closing her legs making it hard for me to pound. So I grab her legs pull them ope and just pound her as she put her hand down there so I couldn’t go deep. I finally busted a nut and got cleaned up and left. I was shorted on time since I paid for the hour and got 40 min. But I just wanted to leave .

I checked this spot out on a whim while in Queens this evening. Easy to set up an appointment, very busy spot though. As Camnasty noted, there is a sofa and chair in the waiting area upon exiting the elevator and it was occupied by several other hobbyists as I was departing which makes it a little weird... luckily we were all somewhat disguised with Covid masks.

I had asked for Feifei but she was not working tonight so they named a few girls ...that didn’t help me much as I had never been here. I did a quick search of the phone number and found some reviews on another site for one of the girls they said was available, Guoguo, and she had fairly good reviews. She was described as a spinner with great curves and service. I have never been with a “spinner” type as I much prefer the “stallion” big ass and thighs type... but who am I kidding, this is an AMP I’m probably not going to find a unicorn here so I said “fuck it” why not?... and I should have spent more time contemplating the “why not”?

Financial damage was $170.. the lasting damage much more severe. To be fair, I’m a fairly big guy, 235lbs, mostly muscle, and this girl was pushing 70-80lbs fully clothed with a weighted vest. I really should have asked for another option upon seeing her, she’s not my type at all, though for what she is, she does have decent curves. She looks much younger than I like, I prefer mid 30s - late 40s depending. The fact that she’s so very petite just ads to the youthful appearance but I still was open to try, partly because of the positive reviews, partly because I just need bust out a load .. and also, in fairness, I booked her and I was about 37 min late.
The room was very clean, I didn’t opt for the table shower, I’ve steered clear of TS since the onset of Covid. She began with a very mechanical teasing dance / dry body slide.. and stated wildly licking my chest, nipples, stomach and inner thighs. She then started licking and sucking on my balls before putting a cover on and beginning CBJ. I asked her to turn around for 69 because CBJs to next to nothing for me. She asks me for more money to “kiss” her pussy and I tell her I’ll give her another $20... she asks for $40 more and I tell her never mind. She says “ok $20, but go slow” - I have no fucking clue what that means. I start gently licking and sucking her pussy which is quite pretty, tasty and very clean... she starts moaning and then clamps her teeth down on my cock like it’s a chew toy! WTF! I ease off of her and she starts wildly sucking again... so I begin licking her more and more and again the moans start along with lockjaw on my dick. Really getting frustrated and that shit did not feel good. She gets up and asks if I’m ready... I say “sure” because I want her jaws far away from my junk at this point. She lays down in mish and wants me ontop.. she puts so much lube on my cock I could have traveled down Northern Blvd for miles just sliding on my lubed up dick. I start gently fucking her and she starts making the most God awful shrieks and moans.. immediately followed by “you too big”... “too fast go slow”... “why you too big baby?” Now, I’m not the the smallest sword in the fight but I’m not exceptionally large either... I’m a solid 7.5” and I wasn’t even close to being balls deep.

We switch to doggie and it continues... “you too big, too fast go slow baby” she has such soft skin and a pretty cute soft ass that I just want to pound mercilessly now because I’m getting annoyed. She switched back to mish and I continue barely fucking her for what seems like eternity until I bust in the bag.. and she starts talking as if it was my best nut ever while simultaneously saying “sorry but you too big for me baby”. I just want to GTFO at this point so I quickly clean up, and start getting dressed. She asks if I want a massage but I just want to go home. She walks me to the door and asks if I’m happy and I say “no not really” and she says “sorry hunny”. Sure. At the end, I didn’t pay her the additional $20 which I would have paid without issue has she not been so terrible. Some of you may love her and have better experiences, but not for me... hope this helps.

billyS

Reign of Terror
For some reason yesterday I was feeling horny so I visit a Spanish place ( review in cheap section) to release the built up. But I was still horny after I walked out. So I go home and search sites looking for where I can get real reliefs. Then I was reading about GuoGuo who worked at PGS but moved to another spa ( Lotus Spa) so I text and booked an appointment.

I arrived at the spa at 2 AM headed upstairs and rang the bell. A girl looked out of the glass door and pointed at the slip. I removed my shoes and got one of the slippers on the rack. Then she open up and let me in. Lead to a room she asked for the house fee and told me to undressed. When she returned I was lead to the shower room and given a quick table shower and back to the room. She then asked if it’s was my first time there. I said yes. She asked what did I want and I said massage and then she motion hand job, bj and I pointed to her pussy and she said ok massage and sex . please give me tip first. I hand her $100 and she said it’s twenty more.

Now that the business was taken care of the service didn’t live up to reviews I saw of her. She gave a below average massage , then got naked and rub her tiny tits on my body and the ask me to flip and continue rubbing her tits and then she got up and spray mouth wash in her mouth and spit into a paper towel. She did give a good rim job and then slip a cover on and started a CBJ shes sucking for a good 10 min and the she get up ripped the cover off and slip a new cover on before she rode me hard. i change position and did standing mish but she couldn’t take it and was closing her legs making it hard for me to pound. So I grab her legs pull them ope and just pound her as she put her hand down there so I couldn’t go deep. I finally busted a nut and got cleaned up and left. I was shorted on time since I paid for the hour and got 40 min. But I just wanted to leave .
Merged into this thread.
Next time look before starting a new thread.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Actually I did in the massage/ Spa section where this really should be posted.
The reason we ask for the phone number to be formatted the same is so people can search on it.
Had you searched on the phone number you would have found it.

That said I'm moving the thread to the Massage/Spa section.

I checked this spot out on a whim while in Queens this evening. Easy to set up an appointment, very busy spot though. As Camnasty noted, there is a sofa and chair in the waiting area upon exiting the elevator and it was occupied by several other hobbyists as I was departing which makes it a little weird... luckily we were all somewhat disguised with Covid masks.

I had asked for Feifei but she was not working tonight so they named a few girls ...that didn’t help me much as I had never been here. I did a quick search of the phone number and found some reviews on another site for one of the girls they said was available, Guoguo, and she had fairly good reviews. She was described as a spinner with great curves and service. I have never been with a “spinner” type as I much prefer the “stallion” big ass and thighs type... but who am I kidding, this is an AMP I’m probably not going to find a unicorn here so I said “fuck it” why not?... and I should have spent more time contemplating the “why not”?

Financial damage was $170.. the lasting damage much more severe. To be fair, I’m a fairly big guy, 235lbs, mostly muscle, and this girl was pushing 70-80lbs fully clothed with a weighted vest. I really should have asked for another option upon seeing her, she’s not my type at all, though for what she is, she does have decent curves. She looks much younger than I like, I prefer mid 30s - late 40s depending. The fact that she’s so very petite just ads to the youthful appearance but I still was open to try, partly because of the positive reviews, partly because I just need bust out a load .. and also, in fairness, I booked her and I was about 37 min late.
The room was very clean, I didn’t opt for the table shower, I’ve steered clear of TS since the onset of Covid. She began with a very mechanical teasing dance / dry body slide.. and stated wildly licking my chest, nipples, stomach and inner thighs. She then started licking and sucking on my balls before putting a cover on and beginning CBJ. I asked her to turn around for 69 because CBJs to next to nothing for me. She asks me for more money to “kiss” her pussy and I tell her I’ll give her another $20... she asks for $40 more and I tell her never mind. She says “ok $20, but go slow” - I have no fucking clue what that means. I start gently licking and sucking her pussy which is quite pretty, tasty and very clean... she starts moaning and then clamps her teeth down on my cock like it’s a chew toy! WTF! I ease off of her and she starts wildly sucking again... so I begin licking her more and more and again the moans start along with lockjaw on my dick. Really getting frustrated and that shit did not feel good. She gets up and asks if I’m ready... I say “sure” because I want her jaws far away from my junk at this point. She lays down in mish and wants me ontop.. she puts so much lube on my cock I could have traveled down Northern Blvd for miles just sliding on my lubed up dick. I start gently fucking her and she starts making the most God awful shrieks and moans.. immediately followed by “you too big”... “too fast go slow”... “why you too big baby?” Now, I’m not the the smallest sword in the fight but I’m not exceptionally large either... I’m a solid 7.5” and I wasn’t even close to being balls deep.

We switch to doggie and it continues... “you too big, too fast go slow baby” she has such soft skin and a pretty cute soft ass that I just want to pound mercilessly now because I’m getting annoyed. She switched back to mish and I continue barely fucking her for what seems like eternity until I bust in the bag.. and she starts talking as if it was my best nut ever while simultaneously saying “sorry but you too big for me baby”. I just want to GTFO at this point so I quickly clean up, and start getting dressed. She asks if I want a massage but I just want to go home. She walks me to the door and asks if I’m happy and I say “no not really” and she says “sorry hunny”. Sure. At the end, I didn’t pay her the additional $20 which I would have paid without issue has she not been so terrible. Some of you may love her and have better experiences, but not for me... hope this helps.

SERIOUSLY????....Noone else commented yet on what may be the Best Written Fucking review of the year so far!!!
It ran the gammut. Informative, Descriptive, Flowing, Funny, Sad, Raw

@BootyHunter... I Salute you Sir

Been awhile since I posted a review but I wanted to spare my fellow brothers the agony I suffered tonight. I tried to see FeiFei but she was busy so I asked her to suggest another girl. She recommended Nana/Nina so I figured service should be the same. To start off, Nana was wearing a nice little piece that showed just a bit of her large brown nipples. We headed for the TS which I thought I was in for a great time. During the scrub down, she was very attentive to details to the point she started scrapping at my backdoor to make sure it was super clean. In my mind, I was setting myself for the ultimate rimming later. I flipped in the TS and she gave a nice little HJ to wake me up. This was pretty much the end of my good time. As soon as we got back to the room, she asked what I want and I told her everything. She asked for the donation up front which I made the rookie mistake of doing. I laid down and she get one of the worst half ass massage ever. Not sure why she even bothered wasting her time doing except to kill the clock. ST started and the cat licking all over. When she got down south, she just teased and danced around the hole. Call me a weirdo or whatever but I always appreciate a good rimming. I flipped and she gave a decent BBJ without me asking but you could tell she really wasn't into it. On went the cap and she starting a half ass ride. I decided to take control and took her missionary but her fake moaning and hairy armpits literally turned me off all the way. I pounded for a good 20mins before I gave up and she gave me a HJ which sucking on my tit. For all of you who are thinking of visiting, just avoid her like the plague. During my visit, I remembered the two things I hate about these spas... push up bras (she had B's that sagged like she had 10 kids and they sucked her dry) and mask. I think they should start wearing clear masks at spas now so you can really see how old a person really is before you take the plunge. Nana had to have been in her mid 40's. Total damage was 200.