russians / european blondes

finally tried one out

Ok, so I called 646-400-4687 to give one a try. Advertising on BP said 80 for hhr and 120 for hr. Called, apparently there are 2 rates: 120 for hr and 180 for hr.

I got there and a gorgeous brunette answers the door. Was much better than expected, probably 5'6, 110 lbs, very good to look at. English was quite good, with a heavy russian accent.

Was a little confusion about the 120 - was expecting 180. Called boss but took 120 (I learned why later).

Very soft swedish like massage - relaxing but definitely not a deep tissue or pressure massage. After about 30 minutes told to turn over. Did a little massage on the front with teasing, and on on to the HR. Definitely unrushed, and most likely would have slowed down and taken more time had I asked.

During the HR, played with her clothes (it seemed OTR was OK), and she asked if I wanted them off to panties - 60 extra. There is the 180.

Overall, I was pleased with my first russian experience.

I also tipped because she was friendly to chat at the end ... Is that not necessary?

Last edited:
Seems like all the good russians places are in Manhattan? Any reviews of good ones in Brooklyn?

There's a place on New Utrect that I've been to a few times. All the girls are hot. $60 at the desk then the tipping starts at $60 for a hj. I gotta admit I was a little annoyed at $120 for a 30 minute massage and hj. However both hjs I've received there were actually quite good with some roaming. The girls all seem to be young and hot. The last time I was there, Kate gently stroked my throbbing manhood to its 6 inch glory. However, these broads don't seem to good at faking enthusiasm or even trying. I mean would it have killed her to give my nipples a playful lick or something? These broads are uptight, there I was on the table, my sexy, pale, hairy 250 pound body on the table, legs spread and not one of them licked my cute, sweet asshole.

So yea they're hot at this place, young second generation Russian girls. So they have all the impoliteness, rudeness of Russian culture and combine that with the inflated sense of self worth and selfishness of young American girls.

The number is 347-600-7922 . It's ground level place, not in an apt builiding so that might make it easier.

Someplace to avoid: 646 667 4147, advertises on Backpage, located in SoHo. Ads looks good, of course, but it's the most businesslike massage you can imagine. And while I convinced her to take her top off, the bra underneath felt as if it were made of armor. OK release, but that's all; not worth the $180. And to top it off, the bathroom has no bathmat; the floor is very slippery and I fell, cutting my arm. Lucky I got away when I did.
Threaten lawsuit! Maybe they'll settle in trade.

Kate - NYGSB

Finally made it to the city, and I must say, you NY mongers are truly blessed with all of the amazing women in the city. Not just quality but quantity.

Anyway, I debated between Spellbound, VT Bodyworks, and NYGSB, and based on reviews and $$ went with NYGSB. Based on my time here, I did not have a lot of choices when i phoned them. The scheduler, who by the way is very prompt on calls and emails, said they had 2 girls at the mid-town location, Ashley and Kate.

I remember Ashley's being poorly reviewed here, but I let the scheduler pick for me, and she suggested Kate, who was new, 19 years old with size A's but a great ass. Sounded good to me.

When I arrived Kate answered the door wearing a jean mini-skirt and a bra, very cute, about 5'2", 110 lbs, dark hair up in a pony tail (its very hot in NY right now).

Now, my only experience thus far has been with AMPs, so this is very new ground for me. She asked if I wanted to begin the massage, and I said no, how about you dance for me (I was hoping for a 2 cup session).

She said, to this music? referring to the bad 80s song on her radio. I said yes, and she did a very bad dance, not really knowing what to do with herself or me, so I just helped her off with her clothes, and suggested that I give her a massage. She said, you massage me? and I said yes, she replied ok and got on the table face down.

I find out that she is actually 24, and just arrived from Russia yesterday, and this was her first day. But she is very sweet and has that cute girl next door look, with a very Russian, Eastern Euro face, and has about as much experience doing this as me, so in a way it's a perfect fit.

Anyway, I begin to massage her, and slowly glide my fingers down her back, over her perfect ass, down the crack over her anus and around her clit, slowly doing this until I enter her. I continue kissing her neck, and ear as she watches in the large mirroe hanging on the wall. She is getting very moist but is fairly tight. I didn't ask, i just did it.

We change positions with me on my back, facing her. She mounts the table and straddles me and starts a great HE. She has great technique, and teases me. When I asked her to go faster and harder, she slowed down, just going to the tip. She makes great eye contact, and continues to stroke and tease, finally I end it releasing all over her breasts. She was really amazing.

I didn't try DATY, but perhaps it was possible. The whole session was not as erotic as I thought it would be, but that was partly due to her and my lack of experience. Plus, I am use to the whole AMP hunt, in which I think there is much more unknown and anxiety.

Kate will only be here for a few months. But if you are experienced, I think you can really guide and lead the session, and soon she we catch on a bit. But she is very sweet and playful. She just needs to work on the sexy part a bit more.

I paid for an hour but was over in 40. Not because of her at all, it was my doing since I really didnt get any massage, but started right away with the fun stuff. Next time I will go thru with massage just to help build the excitement.

Overall, $$ no tip, and great experience.

Victoria - NYGSB

Having let the desire (and funds) build up since my last visit 3 weeks ago, I wanted to see Isabella again this week, only to learn that she's gone from both VT and Strawberry, and it doesn't seem likely that she'll be back. Profound disappointment. Still, the urge was strong for a rub and I ended up seeing Victoria at NYGSB. She is def. not the girl in the pics, but still an attractive young brunette with a nice body. I wanted an hour, but since it was past 7 pm already, she said she could only do 45, at 180. Fine. There was no digital clock in the room to gauge the time, and she told me not to worry about it, she knows "up here," pointing to her head. And while she was very accommodating and permitted liberal roaming, the session was basically devoid of heat, we didn't connect. A lot of fake moaning, and she finished me off in about 35 min., then jumped off the table to check text messages. I'd intended at the outset to give her a tip, but not after the rush. A very generic RMP experience. If anyone knows where Isabella's gone, help a fellow pervert out.

Sounds like it was a chemistry thing with Victoria. I had an awesome time with her, but for some reason we connected.

I'd second the recommendation of Christina at Alexa's place.

Having let the desire (and funds) build up since my last visit 3 weeks ago, I wanted to see Isabella again this week, only to learn that she's gone from both VT and Strawberry, and it doesn't seem likely that she'll be back. Profound disappointment. Still, the urge was strong for a rub and I ended up seeing Victoria at NYGSB. She is def. not the girl in the pics, but still an attractive young brunette with a nice body. I wanted an hour, but since it was past 7 pm already, she said she could only do 45, at 180. Fine. There was no digital clock in the room to gauge the time, and she told me not to worry about it, she knows "up here," pointing to her head. And while she was very accommodating and permitted liberal roaming, the session was basically devoid of heat, we didn't connect. A lot of fake moaning, and she finished me off in about 35 min., then jumped off the table to check text messages. I'd intended at the outset to give her a tip, but not after the rush. A very generic RMP experience. If anyone knows where Isabella's gone, help a fellow pervert out.

Just a quick couple of comments based on recent experiences at RMPS. I've tried two different agencies and had about 5 app'ts over the summer. The experiences were very mixed, ranging from one rather unforgettably good experience, to two fairly poor ones. Here are the summaries:

123 Bodywork (they adv on BP from time to time and have a website, but the photos seem outdated - they're located near GCT). My first app't here was the mind-blowing one. I was set up with Victoria, a 20ish brunette. The thing about this session was just the way we clicked personally... although as with most (all?) RMPS only R&T was on the menu, Victoria was quick to strip to skivvies while doing the backrub and then eagerly went au naturale for the main event. We were laughing and flirting and she eagerly allowed me to reciprocate her sensual touch with some hand activity of my own. We may have actually climaxed together... then she suggested I extend another 30 mins, but I had an appointment to get to, so promised to come see her very soon. Frustratingly, despite being told her schedule by the dispatcher, I tried several times to see her again, only to be told she was off that day or ill.

Unfortunately I've had three other visits to 123, but none have been anywhere as good as this first one. YMMV, certainly... the others were Diana (hot, a little older, but cold and fairly impersonal), Roxy (super young, cute, but poor technique and no emotional connection) and a third whose name I forget. No terrible experiences, but all were pretty forgettable, and given the choices out there not really worth the expense. Of these one (Roxy) even refused to strip fully without a further payment (and this was on an hour booking). So I'm a little put off by the RMPs until I can find a more consistent situation... or until I can find Victoria again...

Thanks drath. I'm going to assume that Victoria has left since that's the same excuses they all give. I lost my all time favorite RMP in Helen, who was at Lexington Beauty, which I've reviewed before. I've had 5 others there and nobody compared. Alas, I didn't get to say goodbye to her and obviously, they wouldn't tell me where she went. Not only did she give the greatest, hard therapeutic massage we've all dreamed of, but she also gave a kick-ass bbbj. Granted, it helped to have seen her many, many times. But I'm sure going to miss a girl who looked great, performed well, clicked and just knew what I want. Now the new search begins and haven't had much luck. But I'll be on the lookout for Victoria.

I've been missing the glory days of Elegance on Woodhaven Blvd - - since then, my RMP experiences have been terrible, and I've kept to my favorite UTR place. (And the occasional FBB, but that's another story.) But this thread, and the great pix on the several "agency" sites mentioned herein, lured me back, and yesterday I saw a lovely lady at the agency whose initials keep getting "asterisked" out. She wasn't the one in the pictures, but she was beautiful, young, tight, intelligent, and VERY into it. I let her lead, and about 30 minutes in, when she was teasing me with every part of her body, upsell was offered. For that reason, I won't mention her name (they supposedly will get fired for offering), but it reassured me that when you click with one of these ladies, it can lead to a very hot time. 200 initial plus 100 upsell, and I will repeat, although I may want to try some of the other ladies/agencies as well.

I've been missing the glory days of Elegance on Woodhaven Blvd - - since then, my RMP experiences have been terrible, and I've kept to my favorite UTR place. (And the occasional FBB, but that's another story.) But this thread, and the great pix on the several "agency" sites mentioned herein, lured me back, and yesterday I saw a lovely lady at the agency whose initials keep getting "asterisked" out. She wasn't the one in the pictures, but she was beautiful, young, tight, intelligent, and VERY into it. I let her lead, and about 30 minutes in, when she was teasing me with every part of her body, upsell was offered. For that reason, I won't mention her name (they supposedly will get fired for offering), but it reassured me that when you click with one of these ladies, it can lead to a very hot time. 200 initial plus 100 upsell, and I will repeat, although I may want to try some of the other ladies/agencies as well.
hey jake, i think i know who this is and cant wait to go back now. while i wasn't upsold, she did use every part of her body and was very into it.

-silky

Last edited:
Leah - VT Bodywork

I haven't been to an RMP in over a year, but the itch grew increasingly strong over the last couple of weeks and I decided to return to VT, where I'd had a great experience before.

I booked an hour with Leah, whose pics have always appealed to me, and I definitely made a wise choice. She says she's five-eight, but I think ever taller. A beautiful natural body, firm C-cups (I think) and completely shaven. I turned on my limited charm and she responded well, which made for a very playful session. Being the gentleman that I am, I'm not one to massage a girl, slowly work my fingers inside of her, go down on her in the grip of insanity and ultimately unload on her chest and watch her rub my mess into her skin, then tell about it, but suffice it to say it was an incredible session and has become the new gold standard in RMP experiences.

Holy crap, you bet I'll be back.

Last edited:
I have found if you are a daty or dato fan these Rusky girls are great. I visited a place 2x in the last 2 weeks on the VERY east side just north of 79/80th. I recognized the phone girls accented voice from a defunct place in the 70's which had the exact same business plan.

Both ladies had real boobs medium sized, shaved cooch and firm round butts. Light brown hair. Solid 9's. Both were under 25 for sure. They were not petite-both maybe 5'8" 130 solid with no flab to be found.

It was 80 plus 80 more to get naked and i worried that naked was as far as it would go but thankfully i was wrong. These ladies seem to assume correctly that once naked, you will want to touch and taste and there is no further request for cash for that though i would ask to be sure. The last girl didnt even take the 2nd 80 up front and there was no clock watching. Im pretty sure i went over the 1/2 hr both times. The Massage part was sensual only.

The first time I saw katherine and have spaced the name of the 2nd lady. I was told that the girls change every day but on request i could have anyone i liked. Im guessing they have a few places around the city rotating the girls around. Both the ladies i saw were feminine types with great attitudes like All Americans of eons ago. I glimpsed a total of 4 ladies here- 3 -9's and one 6.

I found this place through the Village Voice which mentioned the Russian connection-the last 4 digits 0110.

If you are looking for a good hard massage, this isnt the place but 2-3 blocks north there is a chinese Qi qong place with a great massage for 55/hr. The chick i had did quite a bit of teasing and based on that a HJ MAY be available. Ive also been to another QQ place where they tease til the cows come home but no HJ available and that could be the policy here also.

Last edited:
I tried the York Ave place. Had attractive girl named Angelina. Everything was as described by Onehornyguy. She has a great butt and breasts. The massage was nothing special. The finish was outstanding. Would repeat. Thanks Onehornyguy for the recommendation.

OHG, apologies for being a dunce but was this in a hardcopy VV? I searched backpage to no avail. This location is very convenient for me and I need to find it. Any addititional guidance would be greatly appreciated.
2..650 etc- i saw an even hotter one since the last one-she is gonna bust me.

I tried the place. Had attractive girl named Angelina. Everything was as described by Onehornyguy. She has a great butt and breasts. The massage was nothing special. The finish was outstanding. Would repeat. Thanks Onehornyguy for the recommendation.
can u edit out the street? thats a ritzy nabe-im afraid if they get wind of it they will hunt it down and close it

I am glad to see this thread back. Though it will be hard to find, I am interested in tracking down this far east side place. Meanwhile I've been trolling BP FiDi area and have been getting some great hits and some bad misses. I even wound up in a windowless room in a large but not totally office-y building. While she was hot their freaking bathroom was down the hall. I sensed a sketchy operation (or at least terrible experience) and I ask if nude/touching is extra. She said yes we discussed some numbers and I got out of there!

Last edited: