Rudolph the Red-Tipped Dick

MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Edward W Hook, MDBlank Feb 09, 2012
Listen= the risk is still quite low. the bottom line is that the alcohol rub did not help and is irritating. Don't do it again, but don't worry.

Inside/outside is not a biologically useful difference. The question is did not get infected or not. The answer is you probably did not and should not worry unless you develop symptoms. EWH

Every search and medical professional in my family have all told me that rubbing alcohol on your penis after unprotected sex does nothing.

MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Edward W Hook, MDBlank Feb 09, 2012
Listen= the risk is still quite low. the bottom line is that the alcohol rub did not help and is irritating. Don't do it again, but don't worry.

Inside/outside is not a biologically useful difference. The question is did not get infected or not. The answer is you probably did not and should not worry unless you develop symptoms. EWH

Every search and medical professional in my family have all told me that rubbing alcohol on your penis after unprotected sex does nothing.
Possibly yes, possibly no.

For my own peace of mind, I will always
give my member the attention it deserves after the sexual act.

In the medical profession, cleanliness and sterilization is always first and foremost and the simplest action to accomplish.

Always pay attention to your health or you will regret it, or possibly pay in spades someday.

Possibly yes, possibly no.

For my own peace of mind, I will always
give my member the attention it deserves after the sexual act.

In the medical profession, cleanliness and sterilization is always first and foremost and the simplest action to accomplish.

Always pay attention to your health or you will regret it, or possibly pay in spades someday.
That's the thing every medical professional that has spent years in medical school has said it doesn't help at all.

That's the thing every medical professional that has spent years in medical school has said it doesn't help at all.
But mugi knows better because he is the furthest thing from a medical professional and believes only in holistic medicine even though most have been proven useless. He doesn't comprehend that rubbing alcohol on your dick after it has been infected, even seconds after does nothing cause rubbing alcohol doesn't kill STD's.

But mugi knows better because he is the furthest thing from a medical professional and believes only in holistic medicine even though most have been proven useless. He doesn't comprehend that rubbing alcohol on your dick after it has been infected, even seconds after does nothing cause rubbing alcohol doesn't kill STD's.
Yes, you are correct, I will still trust my own judgment, and attempt to disinfect with alcohol or some other form of hospital and doctor utilized sterilization mode.

And, how you conjured that to be a “holistic” belief, is incomprehensible.

I am sure that once the parasite enters the mucosa, proliferation commences and prospers, and alcohol after the fact came too late. The damage is done.

However, in the aftermath of a sexual exchange, the sexual fluids on the surface of your body should be washed or disinfected to prevent the possibility of further infection.

I am sure that once the parasite enters the mucosa, proliferation commences and prospers, and alcohol after the fact came too late. The damage is done..
Yup. That why it is important to pee as soon as possible after unprotected sex (BBBJ or FS or greek. The water is not antiseptic by any means but it supplies a vehicle to transport pathogens away. Fool— proof no, but does no harm even if not 100% effective
I drink a lot of water when I take my V just for that purpose.
However, in the aftermath of a sexual exchange, the sexual fluids on the surface of your body should be washed or disinfected to prevent the possibility of further infection.
The girls clean your dick with alcohol for their benefit (although may be more to remove stinky residue from guys that are not all that clean) and then after sex clean it again for your benefit as there can be fluids deposited on your shaft where the condom begins and sometimes it rides up a bit during the action.

Prior to a medical injection the skin at the injection site is cleaned with alcohol. This is done not so much to kill pathogens but the physically remove them from the site. Alcohol is very good at that as if anyone who has uses window cleaner knows, e.g., Windex, or the window cleaner spritzed on your windshield

This is a similar experience. It was a hot summer day and I went to a degraded area overseas and did my thing covered.

They had no shower or wipes, afterwards. I did a quick clean in the sink, but felt it wasn’t enough and I was paranoid. I could not find a store with rubbing alcohol or sanitizer.

So, I went to a liquor store and bought high-proof alcohol and poured it down my pants. It stung a bit, and almost dried instantly in the heat and high-proof alcohol evaporates extremely quickly.
The problem I had with what you did is that you wasted perfectly good liquor :rolleyes:

The problem I had with what you did is that you wasted perfectly good liquor :rolleyes:
You need not worry. I saved some alcoholic an ulcer.

The stuff that my poor Johnson was burned by was not fit for human consumption. It was local gut rot, clear white in a cheap plastic bottle— corn mash moonshine (white lightning)

You definitely wouldn’t find it in a fine liquor store amongst the single malts.

Hey!
To quote the 3 stooges: "I resemble that remark."
Some of us like "local gut rot, clear white in a cheap plastic bottle":rolleyes:
The money we save by buying that and not buying the single malts can be invested in mongering.
Been 30 years since I had some NorthCarolina hootch. I can smell it now

billyS

Reign of Terror
I just saw a TicToc or Reel with a hooker talking about how to do a dick check.

She said a trick of the trade is to put alcohol on the baby wipe when she wipes them down to see if they flinch, that tells her if they have a cut or sore.

It was a short snippet and I have no idea where it came from but I'd love to see the rest of the interview to get some context.

Also she was a tatted up good looking young white girl. I can see @MassyMan or @gold69 doing her for free

Just got back from Flushing. Genius jr is glowing red like a hot iron rod. Everything covered and no alcohol. My be allergic to the non-latex condoms I used (SYKN Elite Large). May be the condom material or maybe the lubricants SYKN uses.
I may have to try unlubricated condoms and see if that helps.

No discomfort — I just don't want to be walking around the gym locker room glowing red.

Ideas guys?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Just got back from Flushing. Genius jr is glowing red like a hot iron rod. Everything covered and no alcohol. My be allergic to the non-latex condoms I used (SYKN Elite Large). May be the condom material or maybe the lubricants SYKN uses.

No discomfort — I just don't want to be walking around the gym locker room glowing red.

Ideas guys?
Put a towel around your waist when you're walking around the locker room?

Ideas guys?
Try pouring milk on it and rinse with just water. See how it goes and take a Benadryl.
I just started using SYKN elite large. It’s good so far. I used to use magnums.
  • It doesn’t leave a smell on my dick
  • The room, or car doesn’t smell like sex
  • Not much sticky film/lube left under the head of my dick
  • Easy to clean without taking a shower
I always bring my own supply, I don’t use the one’s they provide #TrustIssue