Rudolph the Red-Tipped Dick

I need you guys help on this (maybe some others have had this problem)

So during the summer I went to Flushing and when the girl went down on her knees for a BBBJ warm-up (before the main events) she wiped me with an alcohol sprayed paper towel and then she got right back up and pointed to genius jr's head; the right half and and under the rim was bright red. WTF, never saw this before. No pain, no irritation feeling, nothing, just bright red — like a sunburn red. So she put on a condom on me and we continued. When done when cleaned me up again with alcohol and took out a little tube of over-the-counter cold sore ointment Abreva and applied it to the red area.

So I went online when I got home and did internet search and came up with couple possibilities: irritation from chemicals in soap, fungal or yeast infection, latex reaction and a couple of other non-STD possibilities. With the symptoms described there were no STD possibilities.

I did have a little itch in my crotch and lo and behold I had a classic sign of jock itch (I remembered all too well from my HS sports days when we all had to wear a jock strap that didn't always get washed after each use). So I got some anti fungal from drug store applied to genius jr and my crotch as directed. Red went away completely both areas in couple days and I continued treatment as directed for several weeks.

Now when I visited the ladies I always put my condom on (changed to non-latex type) and only wiped down the shaft (myself with a paper towel with alcohol where the condom sometimes rides up a bit during sex) and the tip wit a dry paper towel.

So several weeks ago I slipped up and the girl wiped me down with an alcohol soaked (I assumed it was alcohol as smelled like it) paper towel. When I got home and took a piss there was genius jrs with the head totally bright red — no pain or discomfort, just bright red.

I am now assuming it is a reaction to alcohol. I have a physical coming up soon and may broach the subject with my MD.

So do any of you guys have experience with this?

Or is it like the classic joke "A guy goes to his doctor, raises his arms above his head and says 'doc, it hurts when I do this'.
The doctor replies 'then don't do that ' "?

Comments appreciated.

You are not supposed to apply alcohol into open glans. It destroys the mucosa and can make you MORE vulnerable to infection. I remember when i started the hobby some providers would spray me with alcohol and my shit would be, to say the least battered for a few days.

So during the summer I went to Flushing and when the girl went down on her knees for a BBBJ warm-up (before the main events) she wiped me with an alcohol sprayed paper towel and then she got right back up and pointed to genius jr's head; the right half and and under the rim was bright red. WTF, never saw this before. No pain, no irritation feeling, nothing, just bright red — like a sunburn red. So she put on a condom on me and we continued. When done when cleaned me up again with alcohol and took out a little tube of over-the-counter cold sore ointment Abreva and applied it to the red area.

So I went online when I got home and did internet search and came up with couple possibilities: irritation from chemicals in soap, fungal or yeast infection, latex reaction and a couple of other non-STD possibilities. With the symptoms described there were no STD possibilities.

I did have a little itch in my crotch and lo and behold I had a classic sign of jock itch (I remembered all too well from my HS sports days when we all had to wear a jock strap that didn't always get washed after each use). So I got some anti fungal from drug store applied to genius jr and my crotch as directed. Red went away completely both areas in couple days and I continued treatment as directed for several weeks.

Now when I visited the ladies I always put my condom on (changed to non-latex type) and only wiped down the shaft (myself with a paper towel with alcohol where the condom sometimes rides up a bit during sex) and the tip wit a dry paper towel.

So several weeks ago I slipped up and the girl wiped me down with an alcohol soaked (I assumed it was alcohol as smelled like it) paper towel. When I got home and took a piss there was genius jrs with the head totally bright red — no pain or discomfort, just bright red.

I am now assuming it is a reaction to alcohol. I have a physical coming up soon and may broach the subject with my MD.

Or is it like the classic joke "A guy goes to his doctor, raises his arms above his head and says 'doc, it hurts when I do this'.

Comments appreciated.
It’s the alcohol….

I usually wipe down with your regular flushable Toilet wipes sometimes before and after seeing a provider. They smell fresh. They’re gentle and they get the job done.

One time I was I was out of them and no where near a store. So I grabbed some rubbing alcohol and put it on some toilet paper and gave myself a wipe down. Next thing I know , my head was tomato red. Learned my lesson….. Never Again.

Omg….the subject line….Lmaoooo!!!

@genius I’m so sorry you’re going through that :(…best wishes at the doctors appointment!!

But the subject line gave me a good giggle…..feel better soon sweets!!!

#BBWPersuasion
Xoxo
Thanks.
Its not painful, just looks very red and it takes a few days to go back to normal. I didn't even know it happened until I had to pee and saw it.

Since it happens so fast (maybe an hour or 2) seems to me it's an allergic reaction either to the alcohol or maybe the combination or alcohol with the lube. Allergic reactions are strange in that they typically do not happen the 1st time (or many times for that matter) that the 1st contact is made as you must first be sensitized to the allergen. The allergic reaction is your bodies antibodies reacting to the allergen. Before the 1st contact they do not exist. The 1st contact causes the specific antibodies to form and they hang around waiting for future contact.

For example when I was a kid one of the guys said he was not allergic to poison IVY as he helped his father clear it out from his yard w/o using gloves and even though he was in contact with it no reaction. So he rubbed some leaves on his forearms to prove it. Next day he was a total mess.

Kinda interferes with my mongering unless the lights are low and I turn around to put the condom on myself.

Comments appreciated.
This happened in the summer ? Try some modern material underwear with a pouch for your elephant to breathe

It’s the alcohol….

I usually wipe down with your regular flushable Toilet wipes sometimes before and after seeing a provider. They smell fresh. They’re gentle and they get the job done.

One time I was I was out of them and no where near a store. So I grabbed some rubbing alcohol and put it on some toilet paper and gave myself a wipe down. Next thing I know , my head was tomato red. Learned my lesson….. Never Again.
Tomato red is a perfect description and I agree that probably is the cause as for several months I cleaned off with a dry paper towel and no reaction. Yesterday the girl had the alcohol soaked towel in her hand and wiped jr down before I could react.

Odd that I've had the alcohol cleaning for decades of mongering w/o any reaction whatsoever.

Great idea about the flushable Toilet wipes! Maybe baby wipes would do it and I can carry a small package with me.

Will check to see on the container that alcohol is not one of the ingredients.

A word to the wise to all mongers: kinda hard to explain to your SO why your dick is acting like a red colored nite-light.

Much thanks to @steveoo1970 to corroborate what I was thinking. I knew one of you fellow perverts would come through with the same experience.

This happened in the summer ? Try some modern material underwear with a pouch for your elephant to breathe
It happened again yesterday after I came back from Flushing.

BTW, no meters, no traffic and lots of close by street parking. So little traffic as was easy to forget about the 25mph speed cameras (I always use cruise control so I don't accidentally get caught). Hard to explain to SO how I got a camera speeding ticket in the mail from Flushing at the time/date I was supposed to be working out at my local gym.

Are you sure it doesn’t contain methanol?
All I know is that it always smells like alcohol. Once, years ago, I saw a large bottle label 70% rubbing alcohol that I assume was used to refill spray bottles.

You bring up an excellent point: given the shortages during the past 3 years of disinfectants such as alcohol who knows what was in the spray bottles now. Given that my condition only started during that time frame and genius jr has been "cleaned" by the girls for literally decades prior w/o any visible reaction you may be correct about perhaps methanol.

From a G search ....contact with methanol can cause erythema, degreasing of the skin, squama, eczema, and dermatitis.

That said all future cleaning of genius jr by me or a provider will by via a wipe that I bring with me as per @steveoo1970 's excellent suggestion.

All I know is that it always smells like alcohol. Once, years ago, I saw a large bottle label 70% rubbing alcohol that I assume was used to refill spray bottles.

You bring up an excellent point: given the shortages during the past 3 years of disinfectants such as alcohol who knows what was in the spray bottles now. Given that my condition only started during that time frame and genius jr has been "cleaned" by the girls for literally decades prior w/o any visible reaction you may be correct about perhaps methanol.

From a G search ....contact with methanol can cause erythema, degreasing of the skin, squama, eczema, and dermatitis.

That said all future cleaning of genius jr by me or a provider will by via a wipe that I bring with me as per @steveoo1970 's excellent suggestion.
This is a similar experience. It was a hot summer day and I went to a degraded area overseas and did my thing covered.

They had no shower or wipes, afterwards. I did a quick clean in the sink, but felt it wasn’t enough and I was paranoid. I could not find a store with rubbing alcohol or sanitizer.

So, I went to a liquor store and bought high-proof alcohol and poured it down my pants. It stung a bit, and almost dried instantly in the heat and high-proof alcohol evaporates extremely quickly.

The next morning Junior had a fire-engine red appearance, and it was burned and tender. I used a lot of creams and vasoline on Junior, and it was actually burned so badly, it peeled off the burned skin and new skin formed underneath.

Junior was out of commission for at least two weeks.

Once he went back into active service, the latex condom re-irritated Junior and the red came back, but only in spots.

Gave Junior another week layoff, every day applying vitamin E oil, lanolin, vasoline, and even olive oil, basically any soothing oily substance I could find.

He finally healed completely after some time, and that was about 7 months ago and he is ok.

I went to a spot yesterday and the latina said she doesnt do bbbj. She then looked at my cock and then sprayed alcohol a bunch and said ok she will do it when i guess it didnt bother me. Latinas and cheap motel Asians not all but some of the Asians use alcohol. They really think it does something. Thankfully never an allergic reaction. The girl having abreva on deck means she has herpes and probably suffers a few outbreaks here and there on her lips.

billyS

Reign of Terror
This is a similar experience. It was a hot summer day and I went to a degraded area overseas and did my thing covered.

They had no shower or wipes, afterwards. I did a quick clean in the sink, but felt it wasn’t enough and I was paranoid. I could not find a store with rubbing alcohol or sanitizer.

So, I went to a liquor store and bought high-proof alcohol and poured it down my pants. It stung a bit, and almost dried instantly in the heat and high-proof alcohol evaporates extremely quickly.

The next morning Junior had a fire-engine red appearance, and it was burned and tender. I used a lot of creams and vasoline on Junior, and it was actually burned so badly, it peeled off the burned skin and new skin formed underneath.

Junior was out of commission for at least two weeks.

Once he went back into active service, the latex condom re-irritated Junior and the red came back, but only in spots.

Gave Junior another week layoff, every day applying vitamin E oil, lanolin, vasoline, and even olive oil, basically any soothing oily substance I could find.

He finally healed completely after some time, and that was about 7 months ago and he is ok.
So basically you fucked up your own dick because you poured alcohol on it?

So basically you fucked up your own dick because you poured alcohol on it?
I temporarily alcohol-burned my dick to avoid a possible worse fate of a sexually transmitted disease. And, I would do it again if faced with the same set of circumstances, no shower, and no wood-grain antiseptic alcohol.

What do you think they used prior to modern day drug stores? Distilled liquors were in common use. Same principle of alcohol distillation except for percentage of alcohol.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I temporarily alcohol-burned my dick to avoid a possible worse fate of a sexually transmitted disease. And, I would do it again if faced with the same set of circumstances, no shower, and no wood-grain antiseptic alcohol.

What do you think they used prior to modern day drug stores? Distilled liquors were in common use. Same principle of alcohol distillation except for percentage of alcohol.
Yeah no, I'm just trying to summarize what you wrote. I get it , I totally understand your intentions and in fact been there, done that.

Maybe about 15 years ago I used to go looking for this under the radar street lady that @genius turned me on to, Sheila, who would stroll Great Neck Rd in Amityville when she needed a few bucks. I saw her a couple of times for bbbj but one day I was feeling a little extra horny and asked for full service.
She directed me to the cemetery and knew a secluded spot. I fucked her raw on the front seat, I don't remember if I negotiated it but she never had condoms on her so it might have just happened organically, but I remember I came inside her because I didn't want to make a mess in the car.

I got mongers remorse almost immediately and headed to a CVS and bought some rubbing alcohol and doused my dick with it and cleaned it up with baby wipes. I remember it stinging but no lasting effects.
Got tested about a week later (negative) just to calm my fears.

Yeah no, I'm just trying to summarize what you wrote. I get it , I totally understand your intentions and in fact been there, done that.

Maybe about 15 years ago I used to go looking for this under the radar street lady that @genius turned me on to, Sheila, who would stroll Great Neck Rd in Amityville when she needed a few bucks. I saw her a couple of times for bbbj but one day I was feeling a little extra horny and asked for full service.
She directed me to the cemetery and knew a secluded spot. I fucked her raw on the front seat, I don't remember if I negotiated it but she never had condoms on her so it might have just happened organically, but I remember I came inside her because I didn't want to make a mess in the car.

I got mongers remorse almost immediately and headed to a CVS and bought some rubbing alcohol and doused my dick with it and cleaned it up with baby wipes. I remember it stinging but no lasting effects.
Got tested about a week later (negative) just to calm my fears.
You was a wild boy fucking a streetwalker raw.

billyS

Reign of Terror
You was a wild boy fucking a streetwalker raw.
Yeah I used to fuck Hempstead girls raw, One in Freeport and then Sheila was the last.
How I never caught anything is amazing.
Haven't done it 15 years.

Oh and another one on Great Neck road that would have been one of my best reviews but I was actually banned at the time. Around *2006 or 2005. Very young WOC, totally new to the streets, bbbj, bbfs, cip for $20.
When I relayed the story to @genius via email he said I needed to be back on UG and pleaded my case to Slinky and I was let back on.

Edit - probably November 2004

Yeah I used to fuck Hempstead girls raw, One in Freeport and then Sheila was the last.
How I never caught anything is amazing.
Haven't done it 15 years.

Oh and another one on Great Neck road that would have been one of my best reviews but I was actually banned at the time. Around 2006 or 2005. Very young WOC, totally new to the streets, bbbj, bbfs, cip for $20.
When I relayed the story to @genius via email he said I needed to be back on UG and pleased my case to Slinky and I was let back on.
You got banned!!! I knew there was a reason why you mod well.

billyS

Reign of Terror
You got banned!!! I knew there was a reason why you mod well.
At least three times.
That last one was because I started shit with a woman who advertised here and she pulled her ad and said it was because of me.

One time it was because there was this place called Club Antidote and they used to shill a lot so Slinky banned thier name but I purposely misspelled it so the post would go thru.

I think there were two others but I can't remember what I did.