Rubys II - Bridgeport, CT

OK! Back to Ruby's!
12:15, they just opened. The parking lot is full and there are twenty guys and twenty girls (at least).
They call them up two by two, the only flashes of skin are in response to tips (like before).
I realize the best spot to tip, and so the best spot to sit, and benefit from others' tips, is at the bar.
I see a hot Latina, Taina, tip her, get a view, but she's reserved for private.
to be continued

She's goes to the back with an old dude (probably my age) and they don't come back. 20 minutes, still going. No wonder she likes him, he's paying.
I spy a girl who's just what I want; tall, tan, young, and lovely. No excess fat except on her tits.
Tiny ass with the crack showing above the v-shaped string. Her name is Julianna. Big smiles, likes the other girls, knows how to get the old dude to plant dollars on her ass while his hot Latina is busy. Does a little joke lesbian show with the girl dancing alongside her.
Ribs and abs visible.
I go up to tip her. She pulls out the girls and sticks them in my face; they are great, perfect b's. Beautifully proportioned and colored areolas. she puts a leg on my shoulder and moves her crotch towards my face. Another buck (two down). She pulls her string aside and reveals the crescent of her femininity and gyrates it within inches of my mouth. Yum! A third dollar.
I eyeball her as she steps off the stage and expect her to invite me to a private dance. Nothing, she hits free lunch.
I'm not going to approach her, although I wanted to, because if I'm eager and she isn't, what kind of mileage can I expect in the private room?
Off to 79a Hempstead Gardens Drive, in an attempt to avoid blue balls.

She's goes to the back with an old dude (probably my age) and they don't come back. 20 minutes, still going. No wonder she likes him, he's paying.
I spy a girl who's just what I want; tall, tan, young, and lovely. No excess fat except on her tits.
Tiny ass with the crack showing above the v-shaped string. Her name is Julianna. Big smiles, likes the other girls, knows how to get the old dude to plant dollars on her ass while his hot Latina is busy. Does a little joke lesbian show with the girl dancing alongside her.
Ribs and abs visible.
I go up to tip her. She pulls out the girls and sticks them in my face; they are great, perfect b's. Beautifully proportioned and colored areolas. she puts a leg on my shoulder and moves her crotch towards my face. Another buck (two down). She pulls her string aside and reveals the crescent of her femininity and gyrates it within inches of my mouth. Yum! A third dollar.
I eyeball her as she steps off the stage and expect her to invite me to a private dance. Nothing, she hits free lunch.
I'm not going to approach her, although I wanted to, because if I'm eager and she isn't, what kind of mileage can I expect in the private room?
Off to 79a Hempstead Gardens Drive, in an attempt to avoid blue balls.
Oldfool

She's a raging lesbian. Apparently very aggressive with some of the other dancers behind the scenes. That explains a lot. Too bad cause I still think she's smoking hot!

I went to Ruby's a couple of months ago on a solo fact-finding mission.

Obviously, UG is to review the quality of the entertainment, but I always find the BYOB to be kind of a pain in the ass. That being said, this place had about 10-12 girls that night, most of them were very hot, and had beautiful vaginas. I think I made out with two of them in the lap dance room. One a tall hungarian lady with an athletic body, and a sexy spanish girl from south america.. lets say, Venezula. They both were around 8's and gave great dances, but anytime I could come close to nutting that fucking bouncer comes over and yells at us for having too much fun. I wasn't putting my fingers where they shouldn't go, my shit was in my pants, but still. not very private. Overall not a bad place but probably not going to go back..

Am I the only one that nuts in his pants from just a good lap dance? I thought that was the point!

Against my better judgment, I tried this place again, about 1 PM on a Tuesday.

I went to the bar at ordered my seltzer with singles as change. I stood at the viewing area right by the bar and was surprised to see a beautiful naked ass across the floor, as the lady showed her snatch to a tipping customer.
She saw me and the few bills I held in my hand and soon gave me the same show.
Her body was great, slim hips, full natural B's, athletic build. Some lightly colored tattoos. Her name was Tatiana, and she was from, I guess, the place where they name their girls Tatiana but don't teach them English. After our agreement she stood by me since there were no other tippers

Based on my previous experience here, I reserved a private dance ASAP.

Later, I saw a lady leaving the lap dance room, and the one replacing Tatiana on stage. Before I left I saw seven or eight dancers on the stage or passing by; not a pig among them. I would happily have paid any of them for a view. They were terrific looking.

I handed her a 50. It's 30 for the first dance and 20 for each subsequent dance. I didn't take my change.
The lap dance area was crowded with good looking women and their customers, but the bouncer stayed at the entrance area.

The dance was what I would hope for, full view, contact, grinding. I moved her hand to my crotch, but she moved it away pretty quickly. I pulled the waistband of my shorts away from my body but she wouldn't reach it. Ok, it's a dance, not a massage.
I kept expecting her to stop and ask for more money but she never did. After like 15 minutes I gave her more, and she continued grinding, showing, kissing, and posing for 25 minutes. At the end she was so sweet, thanking me and giving me a goodbye kiss.

When I left with wet shorts (not cum, pre) I was feeling a bit euphoric.
Free lunch is offered, I didn't partake.

Strip club dynamics changed, in my opinion went downhill, when they changed from paying girls to dance to the girls having to pay to dance. Once that happened they got a lot more greedy since they needed to make the tipout for each shift.

I remember the "good old days" in Bridgeport when for that same 50 you were fucking one of the dancers.
Some of the low end clubs in B-Port you still can, $60, PM, BC. Other places it runs from 80 to 150 find the right girl who trust you not to be obvious.

Oldfool you got ripped. In Ruby you need to buy a ticket for $20 to do the first dance, the stipper gets $10 when she turns in the ticket. After that each dance is $20 so 2 dances cost you $40 she only gets $30.