Rubys II - Bridgeport, CT

I took a visit based on the Harry O's thread.

I wish I stayed home. I walked into this place this afternoon and there were about 10 girls working. Two of them were not bad. The rest of them ranged from average, to absolutely hideous! There was this one lady (I won't use the word "girl" here) in her 40s with tatoos, big saggy stomach and nappy hair. Absolutely dreadful. I was going to go over to tip her to put her damn clothes back on! Aside from her, there were about 3 other girls who were just pigs...quite overweight with small tits (you'd think they'd at least have breasts being that fat). It's amazing how some of these hags get hired as strippers. Whoever is the hiring manager here needs to get his/her eyes checked.

To top it off, there was smoking allowed in there (I hate coming home smelling like smoke). I spent a total of $3 there, and that was for one drink.

That was the first and last time I step foot in that place.

On a lighter note, I stopped by Scruples on the way home and had a much better time with much hotter girls.

I haven't been there in a few weeks, but I never had an experience at Rubys like mindsink describes, other than the smoke and the price of drinks.

I wouldn't say they're all gorgeous, but it consistently has good-looking girls and I never saw a pig.

On the other hand, the place he describes sounds a lot like Harry O's where you can experience women of all ages, shapes and sizes.

Last edited:
Rubys II

Been a regular here for about 2 years. Rubys II has a wide range of girls from "very hot" to "what makes you think you can make money taking your clothes off." There are more girls on the night shift than the afternoon shift so of course you're more likely to get a hot one or two. I have noticed that Rubys does not seem to get the very young ones so if that's what you like you should try Scrupples instead. They seem to get the 21 year olds.

Rubys gets lots of Brazilians and I don't think I've ever seen a Russian there.

If its the quality of the lapdance that's important to you Rubys wins by a mile. Scrupples now requires you to keep your hands on the arms of the chair.

Rubys does allow smoking and you will go home smelling like an ashtray. Its also BYOB. On SCL some have complained about not being allowed in because they didn't have a Connecticut ID. I can't confirm this but if you look young and are from out of state you might want to have a plan B.

Last edited:
I've had girls who sounded like they were Russian at Rubys -- there was this nice big blonde who was working there for a long time. Not sure if she's still there -- I think I last saw here 6 months ago. great dances, great attitude, great tits.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I prefer young (18-24) hot girls with tight, fit, toned, slender bodies -- girls with fresh faces that look like they're in college. Beamers has girls like this, and Scruples does too to some extent.

Scruples doesn't require you to keep your hands on the arms of the chair. Lapdances at Scruples are great. One girl there lets me touch & kiss her all over and she kisses my face and licks my ears. Last time, she even grabbed my c0ck outside my shorts and grinded her pu$$y up and down along the shaft.

It's all about being discrete. You can't look like you're molesting the girl. A gentle kiss on the breast here, another kiss on the neck there, gentle caressing of her ass...that's all ok.

lapdancefan said:
Starting about three or four weeks ago, they do. If they've relaxed in the last few days it news to me.
My very first visit to this place was 3 weeks ago, and I've been there twice last week, both times were good visits and as I described above.

It's not highbrow, but it is still the best fully nude Strip Club in the area.
Better mileage at teddy's and pleasant moments at the times when they are not closed due to busts... And Bishops Corner as well, which never seems to get busted at all (But usually has a shitty selection of girls...)

Bet then again, none of the above are officially "all nude", so I guess your assertion stands unchallenged

That said, I'd rather be able to get a bbbj and a beer at my strip club, thank you.

I have been going to this place on and off since the 1980s when it was known as "Ruby Tuesday's." It has been hit and miss over the years. It's the best "all nude" strip club because most strip clubs are interested in selling liquor and if you do that the girls only go topless, it's the law in CT. Ruby's II is BYOB, hence full nudity is allowed. You bring your own booze and then get charged to have it served to you. I go the more frugal route and order cranberry juice when I go there. I don't need to bring it, I pay for their juice rather than my already purchased booze.

As far as mileage, you can get some pretty intense lap dances in the back but that's it as the owner will not allow extras to go on and will fire girls who do otherwise. The owner and manager of the club is and has been for the past 20 plus years a fellow by the name of Richie, who is a big, no nonsense dude that looks like David Wells. I once saw him act as bouncer with a drunken patron who was abusing one of the girls and it was the most professional bounce I have ever seen. He backed that loser right out the door and never touched him, it was pure intimidation. He is a very intimidating looking kind of guy. But he knows how to run a strip club.

As stated by prior posters there have been some Brazilian girls working here over the years but not too many EEs. There is generally a mix of latinas and whites and a few black girls. Quality varies widely, most of the girls are average at best but a few lookers especially on Friday and Saturday nights.

Last edited:
I seldom get up to that neck of the woods alone, but when I do I always try to stop at Ruby's.
The place is skeevey, but the girls are naked, they even walk around the place naked sometimes, they spread for a buck, and are generally very friendly.
There are always several decent bodies under the smiles, and most look to give a LD. Sometimes if I leave a few 20's in front of me they'll know I'm looking for some action and they'll come over and offer a LD; once a girl sat on my lap out in the bar area wearing only a teddy.
I buy one LD for $20, they pay at the bar, we go to the back, where I offer to get two more if the girl is friendly on the first. In my limited experience $60 is enough for a naked hj which they give happily. I always had unrestricted roaming and a girl giving me close attention.
One time I was there and couldn't get the attention of a decent looking girl and left disappointed. They were busy with regular customers, and as far as the other girls are concerned, I'd rather do it myself.

Last edited:
blue balls

I had a rare oppotunity to visit Ruby's twice in two days.

Wednesday I visited about 2 pm. I was pleasantly surprised at the talent.
It was like wasps at their nest...leaving the secret room one after another, one hot babe after another...white, WOC, Latinas...each more trim and toned than the next. Young, tight asses draped in g strings...Whoa! Maybe two or four out of 10 or 15 there who were chubby or old or too tattooed.

The first thing I noticed is that the girls don't get naked when they dance on the stage any more. It was something like this...first song, stripper dressed...second, topless...third, naked...now, they'll show you anything, but you've got to give them a buck. I was hunting for a girl to give me a LD, which in my experience terminates in a nut blown, either by hand or other created friction. I spotted one girl, Helen, beautiful, trim, toned, not shy about running around with her perfect ass out.
I asked her for a LD and she sent me to buy a $20 ticket ( flag 2...the girls used to take your money and run to the bar to pay themselves). I retired to the LD area with this sweet, hot, young girl, and she proceeded to give me a very nice session with much grinding, touching, and well, more and deeper touching. I was a little confused because she let me touch and suck her natural b's, touch her sweet ass, but everytime I'd reach for her pussy she'd lift my hand to her tit.
The dance went on for so long I became paranoid that she'd ask me for more payments at the end...no, it was a 10 minute naked LD for 20 bucks! At one point she said she'd touch herself since I wanted her to be touched...she laid back and masturbated for me. OOOYAH!
Now I figured I fucked up the LD since I hadn't cum and when she offered more time for more cash she said there'd be no more than she gave me the first time. I presumed she didn't want some old fool touching her sensitive pussy with his filthy hands, but I neglected to mention that that it was ok with me if I didn't touch her pussy as long as she got me to pop.

So I left with blue balls and no opportunity to relieve the tension until the next day.

blue on blue, heatache on heartache

I returned to Ruby's Thursday evening about 10.
They have a $5 cover, and the soft drinks are $4 instead of $3.50 as in the afternoon.

There were very few customers but plenty of girls.
I struggled to learn from my experience and earn my pop. I looked for a girl who was not only pretty ( or at least hot) but had a rough edge to her so I'd be sure to get off. It wasn't easy, there were a lot of girls but many were very chubby, and a few were a bit long in the tooth. Quality was much lower than in the free afternoon.
The girls ignore the customers and congrgate on the stage as if it's a social meeting occasion.

I spot a Latina named Bianca, very toned, very hot. I feed her a buck while she's on stage and she pulls out her femininity center and inserts a finger. I ask her for a rear view and she repeats the action in another neighborhood. Wow. I reserve a LD and go off as per her instructions to buy my ticket.
Now, we go to the LD area, I give her the ticket and put two $20 bills on the shelf with my drink. I figure she knows I want service and she wastes no time getting naked and asks me what I want, do I want everything? Holy mackerel there, FS for $60?
I tell her I want her hands, and she starts grinding and rubbing. Her breasts were fabulous, natural and soft, among the best I've ever felt. I felt the rest of her body, too, and it was great.
I'm wearing polyester pants with no underwear, she's rubbing her ass against my swelling dick while she reaches under and tickles my balls. I keep waiting for her to reach into or at least over my pants, but it doesn't happen. Some Hells Angel looking guy walks into the LD area...we're the only pair there, and he's looking and checking. I made sure my hands were maybe on her hips at this point.

Now, after like 10 minutes she asks me if I want more."We're done?" says I. That was 3 dances?" "That was $60 worth of entertainment?"
She,"You want more?"
Now, I figured between yesterday and today my seminal vesicicles must be bursting. I'm ready to reach into my wallet. I point at my dick and ask if she'll take care of this..."Oh no, I'll get in trouble!"

Ok, sweetie, thanks anyway. She walks away naked and apologetic and I watch her until she disappears into the aforementioned wasp's nest. What a body!

I had a rare oppotunity to visit Ruby's twice in two days.

Wednesday I visited about 2 pm. I was pleasantly surprised at the talent.
It was like wasps at their nest...leaving the secret room one after another, one hot babe after another...white, WOC, Latinas...each more trim and toned than the next. Young, tight asses draped in g strings...Whoa! Maybe two or four out of 10 or 15 there who were chubby or old or too tattooed.

The first thing I noticed is that the girls don't get naked when they dance on the stage any more. It was something like this...first song, stripper dressed...second, topless...third, naked...now, they'll show you anything, but you've got to give them a buck. I was hunting for a girl to give me a LD, which in my experience terminates in a nut blown, either by hand or other created friction. I spotted one girl, Helen, beautiful, trim, toned, not shy about running around with her perfect ass out.
I asked her for a LD and she sent me to buy a $20 ticket ( flag 2...the girls used to take your money and run to the bar to pay themselves). I retired to the LD area with this sweet, hot, young girl, and she proceeded to give me a very nice session with much grinding, touching, and well, more and deeper touching. I was a little confused because she let me touch and suck her natural b's, touch her sweet ass, but everytime I'd reach for her pussy she'd lift my hand to her tit.
The dance went on for so long I became paranoid that she'd ask me for more payments at the end...no, it was a 10 minute naked LD for 20 bucks! At one point she said she'd touch herself since I wanted her to be touched...she laid back and masturbated for me. OOOYAH!
Now I figured I fucked up the LD since I hadn't cum and when she offered more time for more cash she said there'd be no more than she gave me the first time. I presumed she didn't want some old fool touching her sensitive pussy with his filthy hands, but I neglected to mention that that it was ok with me if I didn't touch her pussy as long as she got me to pop.

So I left with blue balls and no opportunity to relieve the tension until the next day.
Try Gallagher's during the day shift

Thanks for the advice.
College Point is a lot more convenient than Bridgeport for me.
What are the chances of a pop? Any advice?

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice.
College Point is a lot more convenient than Bridgeport for me.
What are the chances of a pop? Any advice?
G2000 is not in College Point, it's on 37th, not far from Queens Blvd.......Make a right when going towards the City.....LD's are $20.....Don't know how many it will take to make you pop.
This is the best SC in Queens excluding the place where FS is available.

To Oldfool

Haven't been on this board for many months. I apologize for the lateness of the reply but here goes.

You got the Ruby's experience. That's all there is. Helen and Bianca are two of the many Brazilians who have been there a long time. As far as I know none of them do take out. One of them (who still works there) did take out several years ago and was given the silent treatment by the rest of them for over a year (like the strike breaking replacement umpires).

The Brazilians at Keepers will be more to your liking.