Rt 16 Stretch, Horseblock rd - Portion rd - Terry rd - Smithtown blvd

Thinking it would be good to start a new thread for this road in suffolk because it stretches from Medford to Smithtown and is lined with spas on every other strip mall. moderators can tell me if I break any rule. but i will post some of my exploits post covid.

Imperial Footcare Spa 205 Terry rd
Been there two time since covid. The place is next to a Thai restaurant that now has outdoor dining, so it is hard not to be seen entering. First visit received a really good massage for $35 half followed by a nice HE $45. there were several other customers and I spotted a younger lady that looked nice but was busy. The provider had was Sunny and a bit older maybe late 40's early 50's but very nice and accommodating. Wasn't a great visit, but enough to get me to try again. Second visit on a Saturday morning. Only two ladies ladies working. I choose the cuter younger looking one. She had a nice short dress and her face looked ok behind the mask. I took a full hour for $60. Received an average massage then on the flip was offered HE. I countered with mouth and she asked how much. We settled on 100 which is way to high but whatever. I gave her the money and she left for a minute. Then she returned and took off the dress. Not what I was hoping for as her body looked much better with the dress on. Then she reveled the saran wrap. I declined and asked for a condom, she said only wrap. I was wishing I had not paid upfront. I make the most of it and let my hands roam as she does her oral extraction. Quick clean up and gone $160 lighter in the pocket. Will probably not return.
Verdict older women, no privacy, decent massage, not dirty but not very clean, better to he had for the price.

BN Foot Spa 260 Smithtown blvd
Been here one time since covid. The place is very clean and they take care when you enter to clean your shoes and hands. Saw a woman getting her feet done so I thought this place must be legit. Took a chance and requested the 30/30 split foot & body and asked for the foot first. My thinking was by the time we get to body the woman will be gone. Two other customers in the place and I saw only three workers. Foot massage was very good and I must admit different than other places. She had a nice technique. The body massage was about as typical as you can get. No indication of anything sensual and she kept herself well distanced from my hands. No flip.
Verdict nice place for a legit massage from well trained, friendly, older women.

Deja Vu Foot Spa 1021 Portion rd
Been here once since covid. This storefront spa is next to a pizza joint and close to the Nichols rd intersection. I arrived late in the evening around 7pm. Stripmall is completely dead with maybe one or two cars. The mama is very nice and I decided to take the full hr because I wanted a relaxed session. Dont remember the lady's name but she was not a looker that's for certain. I settled in for a relaxing legit massage. Overall she provided a very good massage but nothing else offered on the flip or asked for. Left $20 for tip and out the door with 80 fewer dollars. Given the location and privacy of this place I suspect more was available if I wanted. Maybe someone else can comment.
Verdict; solid legit massage body work for me. I still think extras might be on the table if I ever return.

Thinking it would be good to start a new thread for this road in suffolk because it stretches from Medford to Smithtown and is lined with spas on every other strip mall. moderators can tell me if I break any rule. but i will post some of my exploits post covid.

Imperial Footcare Spa 205 Terry rd
Been there two time since covid. The place is next to a Thai restaurant that now has outdoor dining, so it is hard not to be seen entering. First visit received a really good massage for $35 half followed by a nice HE $45. there were several other customers and I spotted a younger lady that looked nice but was busy. The provider had was Sunny and a bit older maybe late 40's early 50's but very nice and accommodating. Wasn't a great visit, but enough to get me to try again. Second visit on a Saturday morning. Only two ladies ladies working. I choose the cuter younger looking one. She had a nice short dress and her face looked ok behind the mask. I took a full hour for $60. Received an average massage then on the flip was offered HE. I countered with mouth and she asked how much. We settled on 100 which is way to high but whatever. I gave her the money and she left for a minute. Then she returned and took off the dress. Not what I was hoping for as her body looked much better with the dress on. Then she reveled the saran wrap. I declined and asked for a condom, she said only wrap. I was wishing I had not paid upfront. I make the most of it and let my hands roam as she does her oral extraction. Quick clean up and gone $160 lighter in the pocket. Will probably not return.
Verdict older women, no privacy, decent massage, not dirty but not very clean, better to he had for the price.

BN Foot Spa 260 Smithtown blvd
Been here one time since covid. The place is very clean and they take care when you enter to clean your shoes and hands. Saw a woman getting her feet done so I thought this place must be legit. Took a chance and requested the 30/30 split foot & body and asked for the foot first. My thinking was by the time we get to body the woman will be gone. Two other customers in the place and I saw only three workers. Foot massage was very good and I must admit different than other places. She had a nice technique. The body massage was about as typical as you can get. No indication of anything sensual and she kept herself well distanced from my hands. No flip.
Verdict nice place for a legit massage from well trained, friendly, older women.

Deja Vu Foot Spa 1021 Portion rd
Been here once since covid. This storefront spa is next to a pizza joint and close to the Nichols rd intersection. I arrived late in the evening around 7pm. Stripmall is completely dead with maybe one or two cars. The mama is very nice and I decided to take the full hr because I wanted a relaxed session. Dont remember the lady's name but she was not a looker that's for certain. I settled in for a relaxing legit massage. Overall she provided a very good massage but nothing else offered on the flip or asked for. Left $20 for tip and out the door with 80 fewer dollars. Given the location and privacy of this place I suspect more was available if I wanted. Maybe someone else can comment.
Verdict; solid legit massage body work for me. I still think extras might be on the table if I ever return.
Went there s few times got happy ending from Lily...not sure if she is still there at Deja Vu

Foot Spa 635 Portion rd
Resent visit to this place first time since covid. Located next to a busy diner parking is ample. Arrived on a late afternoon and was greeted by two ladies. Quick temp reading and alcohol for the hands. I opted for the full hr because she said it was only $40, seems like a steal since the sign said 1/2 was $35. I had Linda and its difficult to say how old she is because she kept the mask on the whole time but I would guess early 30s. Room walls are made out of doors, which I have seen several times and always make me laugh. The have curtians for doors and doors for walls, go figure. Someone in Flushing owns a door manufacturing plant I guess. Anyway massage was pretty good and she did well to hit every part of my body. Another monger came ion after me and took four hand massage. I could hear everything and nothing was offered in the half hour he was there. I think he left unhappy. On the flip, she added a sheet which she strategically positioned and repositioned based on where she was massaging even after I removed it she would just reposition it over my junk. So tipped $20 and left unhappy.
Verdict; good solid massage from a nice lady with skill but nothing special and no extras.

Been to most of these places. BN is very good for regular massage probably the best. 635 is hit or miss as far as massages and if you had the right gal you might get extra but that is rare. If you want both massage and tug RUBY SPA is the best place now. 157 is still great but the girls are more into soft touch and tugs.Fang Fang is ok for massages too.

Name Unknown~ Body Work Spa 186 Terry Rd, Smithtown
Recent visit to this small spa next to Panico's Community Market and across from Imperial Spa on the opposite side. Place was empty on the afternoon I went and only one lady working. She was slim and not much a body looking to be in her early to mid 40s. She wore jeans which was a bad sign but I was in need of a massage and decided to go with it. Likely at this point I probably would have left but figured what the heck. Took the half hour and paid the $40 fare. Massage was surprising good and this lady did a good job of working out the kinks in my back and legs. Time went fast so I decided to add another half for $20. On the flip she did not do any soft touch but I was able to lead her to a handy that was rushed and not very sensual. I got the feeling that this was not something she typically does. Just as I finished the owner came in the front door. I slipped the lady $50 and on my way out the owner and I spoke a little. She told me it's the same owner as another Spa on Middle Country Road. I think its the open in the corner near the crossing of 347.
Verdict: very good solid massage, handy was not good and I would not return.

Careful at that location. Zeldin has a satellite office there and panicos is a big supporter of military, fire and law enforcement, always donating food at funerals and rallys. I've seen scpd in the lot getting lunch quite often.

Careful at that location. Zeldin has a satellite office there and panicos is a big supporter of military, fire and law enforcement, always donating food at funerals and rallys. I've seen scpd in the lot getting lunch quite often.
I went. I got 4 hands. I figured because imperial spa across the street with heated tables and full menu this place would compete. Got good massage. No extra. Nice 40 something thin women. 6 months ago. I lag on mongering....

I went. I got 4 hands. I figured because imperial spa across the street with heated tables and full menu this place would compete. Got good massage. No extra. Nice 40 something thin women. 6 months ago. I lag on mongering....
Actually to be fair to the poster that did get a handjob, my visit was well over a year ago now that I think about it so of course it's probably different girls. Who knows what happens now accept what somebody posts!

I went to 145 smithtown blvd last night. Made an appointment earlier in the day for 830 which didn't seem to matter. I think only one girl there because she had me wait 10 minutes. I asked if she was yoyo, with masks on hard to tell and she stumbled and so no/yeah so whatever. Only could get half hour i just did soft touch and just as im getting going someone comes to door so she leaves. Comes back like 5 minutes later and says flip. All the build up gone so handy took awhile. Her fault. Lol. 40/40. Besides that another downside is the dance studio next door. I'll never go on a Friday night again. She did let me out the back, not sure if you can go in that way.

A few days ago I made a visit to Okey Spa, which is the one located next to the diner near the Rustic Road/Horseblock intersection. I had gone there twice in October and had enjoyed very good service both times. Legit, as I had expected, but pushing the boundaries to the limit, completely uncovered while face down and with the sheet pulled down to the top of my shaft after the flip, attention to groin crease, even a few accidental(?) finger/junk touchings. You get the idea.
Things certainly have changed. I took an hour for $40, up five bucks since last time, and got "Helen," or at least that's what it sounded something like (limited English + mask), average sized, 35 to 40 I'd say. There was nothing remotely sensuous about the massage. "Helen" spent at least ten minutes massaging my back through the sheet, and when she removed it to use oil she slid it down in a way that kept my ass covered. Her massage technique was okay, I've had better and I've had worse, she used her forearms quite a bit which I generally don't like too much but some may differ. No teasing at all. When she did my lower half she folded the sheet so that only one cheek and leg was exposed at a time. On the flip, she kept the sheet almost at neck level though she did a pretty decent abdominal massage, though she was careful not to go too low. Tip $20 and she seemed pleased.
I'm puzzled why the massage was so less sensuous than on my two fairly recent visits. "Helen" may be more cautious than the other girls I had had, but I don't think that's the reason as in my experience different girls at the same AMP usually offer a house standard level of service. I suppose new ownership is possible, but what I really think happened is that the Lucy's affair has made Okey's staff more cautious and keeps them from doing anything even remotely approaching non-legit service.

Ive got massages from that chain before other is called fang fang and massges were better a few years ago even tho nothing extra would happen no matter how much i positioned myself hoped and prayed.

There was one across from guinta meat farms in ronkonkoma a few years ago, i felt like i was leaving heaven when i left there, theyd try to jerk me for two or three rounds and not even ask for a tip but that place is long gone now.

Seems like that whole stretch had nothing to offer
Having been there before I wasn't expecting any extras, if I had wanted them I would have gone to one of the AMP's that I know offer them, it's just that the very clinical, non-sensuous nature of the massage took me by surprise.
Hopefully things will be better as time goes on and the Lucy affair is less recent.

Having been there before I wasn't expecting any extras, if I had wanted them I would have gone to one of the AMP's that I know offer them, it's just that the very clinical, non-sensuous nature of the massage took me by surprise.
Hopefully things will be better as time goes on and the Lucy affair is less recent.
Yes I remember going there a few times when I used to go to Record Stop...also gone from over there.

The best place on that road is 157. There was a girl at Okey her name was Wendy. I would always try to get her to give HR. She would come real close but never all the way she was 5 ft great spinner bod. Nice ass. It was always tough walking out of there. Every one was afraid of the owner

The best place on that road is 157. There was a girl at Okey her name was Wendy. I would always try to get her to give HR. She would come real close but never all the way she was 5 ft great spinner bod. Nice ass. It was always tough walking out of there. Every one was afraid of the owner
Am I missing something? You said 157 is the best, but that you couldnt even get a HR. What made it the best?

Sorry about that i was talking about 157 and Okey. These places have been there for a while now and a lot of places on this stretch have come and gone. Some are rubs some are rub and tug. The best R&Ts are 157 and 77 smithtown bvd. As far as regular rubs my fav is BN which is a little further east on portion