Royal Spa at 901-A Motor Pkwy in Hauppauge

This is my first post, so any constructive criticism would be great. My SO travels out of town frequently, and had recommended that I take up a hobby, so I decided to take up “the hobby”.

I had heard of 585 thru some friends of a friend. One of them had said he got a “awesome” HJ from that place, and the other said the place is totally legit and had refused to do anything sexual with him and he had tried a few times (Special note: the latter is the owner of the armed private security company located right next door to this place, he always wears his security uniform and weighs about 400 lbs.).

The first time I tried this place (and the hobby) was in early Oct. at 11 am. This place is hidden in plain sight in a small strip mall right next to a private security company that mostly employs off-duty and retired LE (hmm, this place might be legit). I parked by the Laundromat at the east end of the strip mall. I walked right into the waiting area where there was a middle-aged, American, housewife heading out saying “that was sooo relaxing, thank you sooo much” (hmm, this might be legit). There was a strong smell of incense in this place with the relaxing oriental music being played in the background. I noticed a licensed masseuse certificate (with male photo) prominently displayed by the front counter (hmm, this might be legit). I was greeted by “GRACE” who asked if I have been there before... “Yes I have!” Ok, you follow me. I was led to a dimly lit small room (5x10) with a ¾ curtain with no door (it looked like there were 4 rooms in this place) walls did not go to ceiling. I opted for the hour for 60 (1/2 was 40) I gave her the money and she disappeared for about 2 minutes. “You no ready?” Dooh! I still had my clothes on (Rookie mistake, she didn’t tell me to take them off). I got undressed and laid face down on the table.

Grace is about 33, 5’5”, thin/petite, B+, attractive, Jeans with white long sleeve shirt, and started with a good massage, I mean a really good massage. About 15 min into it I started to caress her legs, and slowly moved up to her ass. She did not resist, and we both got really into rubbing each other (me- no towel, her- OTC). On the flip she noticed I was at full attention and she gave it a few light strokes and said “you want me?” Yes, “ok, I want no trouble, you must be very quiet, ok?” ok, “shhhhhhh” she got up and peeked out the curtain and came back and she started a very slow HJ using both hands and whispering “this good, you like?”. She seemed very nervous and kept looking at the curtain and giving me the international sign of shhhh. I have to say, the way she acted nervous, about getting caught, really turned me on and her two handed HJ technique was slow, silent, and awesome! She would not allow UTC, however OTC was fine. I came in about 10 min. Hot towel clean up, very through and then continued with the rest of the massage, and again, it was very good. She helped me get dressed and offered me some water. I then gave her a 20 for tip (I didn’t know the going rate) and she thanked me and asked me to come again and if I had a “10 visit get one free card”. I got a card and as I left I heard two other woman talking in mandarin with a man in the back of the parlor.

My Synopsis: this is a semi-legit AMP (next door to a place that employs off-duty cops) that will give you a professional massage, and will go the extra mile (HJ) for the right costumer. I have made two more visits since, and will post a review for “May” and “Jeny” later.

Link to ad on CL:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/bts/2756352685.html

This is my first post, so any constructive criticism would be great. My SO travels out of town frequently, and had recommended that I take up a hobby, so I decided to take up “the hobby”.

I had heard of 585 thru some friends of a friend. One of them had said he got a “awesome” HJ from that place, and the other said the place is totally legit and had refused to do anything sexual with him and he had tried a few times (Special note: the latter is the owner of the armed private security company located right next door to this place, he always wears his security uniform and weighs about 400 lbs.).

The first time I tried this place (and the hobby) was in early Oct. at 11 am. This place is hidden in plain sight in a small strip mall right next to a private security company that mostly employs off-duty and retired LE (hmm, this place might be legit). I parked by the Laundromat at the east end of the strip mall. I walked right into the waiting area where there was a middle-aged, American, housewife heading out saying “that was sooo relaxing, thank you sooo much” (hmm, this might be legit). There was a strong smell of incense in this place with the relaxing oriental music being played in the background. I noticed a licensed masseuse certificate (with male photo) prominently displayed by the front counter (hmm, this might be legit). I was greeted by “GRACE” who asked if I have been there before... “Yes I have!” Ok, you follow me. I was led to a dimly lit small room (5x10) with a ¾ curtain with no door (it looked like there were 4 rooms in this place) walls did not go to ceiling. I opted for the hour for 60 (1/2 was 40) I gave her the money and she disappeared for about 2 minutes. “You no ready?” Dooh! I still had my clothes on (Rookie mistake, she didn’t tell me to take them off). I got undressed and laid face down on the table.

Grace is about 33, 5’5”, thin/petite, B+, attractive, Jeans with white long sleeve shirt, and started with a good massage, I mean a really good massage. About 15 min into it I started to caress her legs, and slowly moved up to her ass. She did not resist, and we both got really into rubbing each other (me- no towel, her- OTC). On the flip she noticed I was at full attention and she gave it a few light strokes and said “you want me?” Yes, “ok, I want no trouble, you must be very quiet, ok?” ok, “shhhhhhh” she got up and peeked out the curtain and came back and she started a very slow HJ using both hands and whispering “this good, you like?”. She seemed very nervous and kept looking at the curtain and giving me the international sign of shhhh. I have to say, the way she acted nervous, about getting caught, really turned me on and her two handed HJ technique was slow, silent, and awesome! She would not allow UTC, however OTC was fine. I came in about 10 min. Hot towel clean up, very through and then continued with the rest of the massage, and again, it was very good. She helped me get dressed and offered me some water. I then gave her a 20 for tip (I didn’t know the going rate) and she thanked me and asked me to come again and if I had a “10 visit get one free card”. I got a card and as I left I heard two other woman talking in mandarin with a man in the back of the parlor.

My Synopsis: this is a semi-legit AMP (next door to a place that employs off-duty cops) that will give you a professional massage, and will go the extra mile (HJ) for the right costumer. I have made two more visits since, and will post a review for “May” and “Jeny” later.

Link to ad on CL:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/bts/2756352685.html
The going rate for an hour on LI is about $30/$40. People tip $20 on the half hour. But you tip what you feel comfortable with. Just pointing out if the next time the girl does not provide extras, you will know why. Most likely they will not remember you.

Good review.

This is my first post but wanted to write about an amp no one has spoken about yet.
Went to 901 Veterans Hwy., Islandia. There were three girls there and one jumped up as soon as I walked in. I would rate all of them about a 6 or 7. Mine was about 5'6" with natural B"s. The massage was OK, had better, maybe about a 5. Prior to the flip she began playing while running her nails over my back, legs and crotch. After the flip she moved slowly before putting some oil in her hands for a HR. She got hit in the chest though and she jumped back.Had to keep from laughing. They advertise clean linens and towels but as I was getting dressed she folded the towel she used on me and put it right back where it was when I walked in, so much for clean. $60 for the hour and $40 for her. I might go back if it's convenient.