Roxiee/Rosa/Lilly/Dani 516-544-1569 516-274-7083 646-444-1326 631-973-1223 chubby hard of hearing Hispanic

Rosie 516-893-3418

I saw her ad, she responded pretty quickly. I wrote to her before 9am, I was in her by 11:15. She is staying at a nicer hotel in Bohemia. She quoted me 130/200/300.

The ad had a different name, she told me her name was Rosie. I think she was white, she said she was 24. That seemed believable. A little plump and had some big tits. She asked me how my day was 3 times in 5 minutes of small talk. She might have been high or of low intelligence, but I didn't see anything in the room or any marks on her.

Covered BJ was ok. She wanted another $50 for BBJ, I passed. There was lots of spit and deep throat action, but no eye contact and she flat out said she wouldn't touch my balls. After a couple minutes she gave up and wanted to fuck. I layed her down on her back and started pounding on her. It felt good, some really bad fake fuck me daddy moaning. I went to flip her over and noticed blood everywhere. I told she got her period, she said no its just spotting. It was pretty bad. I couldn't continue. She wanted to, so we got a new rubber and she blew me until I finished in the bag.

$200 for the half everything covered (and bloody). Its a tough review, she was cute and young. Price seemed about right if I had her next (or last) week.

I’m disappointed I got tricked by her today. Responded to an ad with a girl name Lauren. Texted back and forth for a few days. She claims she doesn’t work with a pimp and only post real pics. :rolleyes:

Got her location today and went with it. Out in Islandia. I parked and told her I was there. I saw a girl got out of an suv two parking spots away. I kept looking down to avoid eye contact. I was praying that girl was not the one I’ve been texting. She told me to go up and as I’m approaching her room, she was in the hallway talking to a maid. Something about her being locked out. I walked by like I was a hotel guest and she said to me “sorry I’m locked out. I’ll get it open soon baby.” I kept walking and as I passed her I hear her say “oh sorry I thought you were something else”.

At this point I took the stairs down and made my way back to my car and drove home. Phone number she used: 631-272-1530

I’m disappointed I got tricked by her today. Responded to an ad with a girl name Lauren. Texted back and forth for a few days. She claims she doesn’t work with a pimp and only post real pics. :rolleyes:

Got her location today and went with it. Out in Islandia. I parked and told her I was there. I saw a girl got out of an suv two parking spots away. I kept looking down to avoid eye contact. I was praying that girl was not the one I’ve been texting. She told me to go up and as I’m approaching her room, she was in the hallway talking to a maid. Something about her being locked out. I walked by like I was a hotel guest and she said to me “sorry I’m locked out. I’ll get it open soon baby.” I kept walking and as I passed her I hear her say “oh sorry I thought you were something else”.

At this point I took the stairs down and made my way back to my car and drove home. Phone number she used: 631-272-1530
Smooth

Be careful with her. The last time I saw her was around March 2021. I texted her a few times before that and was always nervous to see her cause I thought her pics were fake / tgtbt. The day I decided to pull the gun on this one I picked her up at her house she sent me a residential address. It was a pretty busy block and there was a cop car making rounds a few blocks down. I was getting a really bad feeling about her. I texted her and she stopped responding. I called her and she immediately texted do not call ! That was weird. She said she be out in 5 minutes at least 40 more minutes passed by to the point I started to drive away i was waiting for a good hour at that point. 5 minutes heading home she says hey I just got all your texts at once where are you. I'm here. Little head decided to drive back and just go for it. I pick her up she wearing pj and a thick jacket.

She doesn't say much she all zoned out and acting weird. She gets weird out that I wanted to hug and kiss her hello. She Def the girl from the pics but something off about her and it not as good as you would have expected. She tell me to drive to the back of a Walgreens she says it safe there and ther it no cars or foot traffic. It true it very quite and I get to relax she tells me to grab her tits for le check then I give her the 200 for hh. She takes everything off and her tits look amazing just like in the pics she starts doing bbj very sloppy lots of spit. She offers me raw for and extra 100. I take it. I was so into the session I was like yes I wanna fuck her raw. She climbs ontop of me and starts riding me while I'm sitting there in the car it was very hot she had her arms around me tits in my face. I tell her to lay down and get her in mish and get a nicer look of those bouncing tits. She tells me not to finish inside. I'm pounding and she screaming calling me daddy. I pull out and blow all over her tits. Session was great and I was happy. We kept talking and it turns out she heavy into drugs. Her weird retarded behavior all makes sense now. A few days later it. Burns when I pee and this girl Def gave me something. It was the clap luckily I went to the doctor got it treated and was all good.

She never answered again I never saw her again. Now I see that she changed her number and continued working and the reports of her bleeding Def shows she never got treated. Def be careful with this one.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Be careful with her. The last time I saw her was around March 2021. I texted her a few times before that and was always nervous to see her cause I thought her pics were fake / tgtbt. The day I decided to pull the gun on this one I picked her up at her house she sent me a residential address. It was a pretty busy block and there was a cop car making rounds a few blocks down. I was getting a really bad feeling about her. I texted her and she stopped responding. I called her and she immediately texted do not call ! That was weird. She said she be out in 5 minutes at least 40 more minutes passed by to the point I started to drive away i was waiting for a good hour at that point. 5 minutes heading home she says hey I just got all your texts at once where are you. I'm here. Little head decided to drive back and just go for it. I pick her up she wearing pj and a thick jacket.

She doesn't say much she all zoned out and acting weird. She gets weird out that I wanted to hug and kiss her hello. She Def the girl from the pics but something off about her and it not as good as you would have expected. She tell me to drive to the back of a Walgreens she says it safe there and ther it no cars or foot traffic. It true it very quite and I get to relax she tells me to grab her tits for le check then I give her the 200 for hh. She takes everything off and her tits look amazing just like in the pics she starts doing bbj very sloppy lots of spit. She offers me raw for and extra 100. I take it. I was so into the session I was like yes I wanna fuck her raw. She climbs ontop of me and starts riding me while I'm sitting there in the car it was very hot she had her arms around me tits in my face. I tell her to lay down and get her in mish and get a nicer look of those bouncing tits. She tells me not to finish inside. I'm pounding and she screaming calling me daddy. I pull out and blow all over her tits. Session was great and I was happy. We kept talking and it turns out she heavy into drugs. Her weird retarded behavior all makes sense now. A few days later it. Burns when I pee and this girl Def gave me something. It was the clap luckily I went to the doctor got it treated and was all good.

She never answered again I never saw her again. Now I see that she changed her number and continued working and the reports of her bleeding Def shows she never got treated. Def be careful with this one.
Gee she gave you something? Surprised?
I'm not.

I've laid this out before but for the newbies or those not paying attention.

OP of this thread also posted an infamous vid of him fucking the late Savannah raw.

When you viewed this video you could also see the other vids from his account which included him getting fucked raw in the ass by a tranny.

This is among the people you shared Roxie's raw vag with. Him and everyone who fucked Savannah raw.

Gee she gave you something? Surprised?
I'm not.

I've laid this out before but for the newbies or those not paying attention.

OP of this thread also posted an infamous vid of him fucking the late Savannah raw.

When you viewed this video you could also see the other vids from his account which included him getting fucked raw in the ass by a tranny.

This is among the people you shared Roxie's raw vag with. Him and everyone who fucked Savannah raw.
And He Paid $300 for less than 1/2 hour of the privelage

Mod note 9/19/23 adding @steveoo1970 original title to his post since it is going to be merged with an older post on this girl

Dani 631-973-1223 Plainview Cute Chubby Latina

It’s been a while and I was really in the mood for something new. I saw Dani’s ad and it immediately drew my interest. Threw her a text. Threw her another text about 20 minutes later. Threw her a text about a full hour after saying “maybe another time”. She immediately responded “Yes im here”.

Agreed to 200 for HH all covered. Sent me her address. Plainview right off the 495. Same place Jada Juggs uses. Texted her that I arrived and she immediately replied with her room number.

Walk up and tap on the door and she opens immediately. Short 5’1-5’3. But very curvy and cute. Nice smile. Very fair skinned for a Latina. Probably a mix of Latina and Caucasian. Very Pleasant demeanor. Handed the donation and we both got naked on the bed. She’s got a beautiful set of Boobs . Nice and big and firm. Dou Double d’s at least. She stuck them right in my face to suck on for a few minutes. Nice firm round ass. She has a belly. But after reading my reviews, you guys know what I like. No smells whatsoever. She smelled great. No smoke no alcohol. Just a nice clean woman in her late 20’s early 30’s. She does have a dark birthmark directly on her nose. It’s kinda hard to miss it. It’s pretty big and dark. If this was a person I was married to, I’d offer to help her remove it surgically. But for the purposes of have my way with her for 30 minutes, she was perfect.

After I sucked on her tits for 3-4 minutes she threw the cover on and started a great passionate CBJ. Lots of spit. Lots of deep throat. After 2-3 minutes she asked if I was ready to fuck her. I was as stiff and an oak tree so yeah, I was ready. She lubed herself and directed me in. She’s fucking tight. Her pussy is unshaven but not messy. Very light hair. Dirty blonde. And her box is very tight. I couldn’t spread her out to far at first . She was wincing in pain. She eventually loosened up and we got into a good groove. I towered over her. I would take little breaks to suck on her perfect tits. And then I would slam my cock back inside her. This went on for 10 minutes. Then she got a Charlie Horse. She had to get up and stretch. No big deal. But I was losing my hard on. She hopped back on the bed and went right back into CBJ. After that, I pounded her out in doggie until I erupted in the bag while inside of her. Clean up was pretty much up to me. I had my own wipes. So no big deal.

Looks 7
Demeanor 8
Performance 7
Location 9

Side note. She told me to bring my own covers. So for the mongers seeking bare services, it may be on the menu. She had a really bad stuffy nose. She had to breathe through her mouth and gasp for air while she was blowing me. Allergies? Coke? Sniffles? Who knows? The only thing I put my mouth on was her boobs. So I’m not worrying too much. Unless I get a cold, I’ll know who I got it from :rolleyes:.

Thanks for the review! Googled the ads and wondering if the photos are real. The girl in the photos isn't really all that chubby. Definitions vary from person to person so just wanted to ask. Thanks again!

Thanks for the review! Googled the ads and wondering if the photos are real. The girl in the photos isn't really all that chubby. Definitions vary from person to person so just wanted to ask. Thanks again!
The ass pic and the pic with her wearing the black strap top on could be her. The other pics definitely are not. Unless they’re older pics , then maybe.

Hello All,
Been off of the playing field for a while but sometimes you just need the itch scratched.

I saw Dani last week in Huntington. I have been seeing her post for a bit and figured I would take a shot - 631-973-1223

Her Pictures in the ads she places could be her from some years ago but she is quite a bit bigger now. She is a younger woman 33ish? with larger pretty firm tits.

I saw her in the morning around 10AM and she was wide awake and ready for action. Her Ass is pretty nice and soft with a fun Pawg shape. Certainly not toned but fun nonetheless. She smelled nice and was clean and we met in the back of my vehicle.

Standard contact and setup at a Motel in Huntington, I texted her and she wrote back pretty quickly and set up the date for a half hour later. She was ready when I got there and was wearing some comfortable casual clothes.

She asked for 100BBJ which was all I was looking for I did not inquire about other rates (I'll do better next time)

I pulled my pants down and she whipped out her nice titties and stripped down to her underwear. She is a young chubby spanish girl with a great attitude. Hair was in a pony tail and ready for business. She got right to work and gave me a very memorable BBJ. She worked hard at it and was not shy and made eye contact which I love. A ton of spit and deep throated often with a ton of suction. She seemed to make sure to make eye contact and at point looked me right in the eyes with some spit connecting from my dick to her mouth (I guess it is her pro move...LOL) She had no problem with a Deep Throat and and told me BBJ's were her specialty. I finished up pretty quickly and she spit the load into a paper towel.

This was my first time with Dani and I will certainly see her again when available and the mood suits. Her attitude and BBJ were awesome. Summation Nice Girl very accommodating and best of all great attitude with a solid BBJ and CIM.

***I did note she wore a fanny pack the entire time...also put the money in it. Just always on guard as I had a few weird interactions previously (That I did post) and do not need any drama if it can be helped. Just found it weirdish....

Happy Safe Mongering All

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hello All,
Been off of the playing field for a while but sometimes you just need the itch scratched.

I saw Dani last week in Huntington. I have been seeing her post for a bit and figured I would take a shot - 631-973-1223

Her Pictures in the ads she places could be her from some years ago but she is quite a bit bigger now. She is a younger woman 33ish? with larger pretty firm tits.

I saw her in the morning around 10AM and she was wide awake and ready for action. Her Ass is pretty nice and soft with a fun Pawg shape. Certainly not toned but fun nonetheless. She smelled nice and was clean and we met in the back of my vehicle.

Standard contact and setup at a Motel in Huntington, I texted her and she wrote back pretty quickly and set up the date for a half hour later. She was ready when I got there and was wearing some comfortable casual clothes.

She asked for 100BBJ which was all I was looking for I did not inquire about other rates (I'll do better next time)

I pulled my pants down and she whipped out her nice titties and stripped down to her underwear. She is a young chubby spanish girl with a great attitude. Hair was in a pony tail and ready for business. She got right to work and gave me a very memorable BBJ. She worked hard at it and was not shy and made eye contact which I love. A ton of spit and deep throated often with a ton of suction. She seemed to make sure to make eye contact and at point looked me right in the eyes with some spit connecting from my dick to her mouth (I guess it is her pro move...LOL) She had no problem with a Deep Throat and and told me BBJ's were her specialty. I finished up pretty quickly and she spit the load into a paper towel.

This was my first time with Dani and I will certainly see her again when available and the mood suits. Her attitude and BBJ were awesome. Summation Nice Girl very accommodating and best of all great attitude with a solid BBJ and CIM.

***I did note she wore a fanny pack the entire time...also put the money in it. Just always on guard as I had a few weird interactions previously (That I did post) and do not need any drama if it can be helped. Just found it weirdish....

Happy Safe Mongering All
If she was at a motel why did you do the deed in your vehicle?
Her choice?