Roxiee/Rosa/Lilly/Dani 516-544-1569 516-274-7083 646-444-1326 631-973-1223 chubby hard of hearing Hispanic

billyS

Reign of Terror
FWIW, girls around that age use the expression 'suck my dick' interchangeable with 'go fuck yourself'.

So it wasn't necessarily a guy on the other end of the text.

Also, the guy who started this thread, I'm 90% sure he is the guy in the infamous Savannah video. If you look at his other videos, still pictures and comments they line up with his posts here. Including some stills of Roxiee.

So if you're thinking about raw dogging this bitch just remember she has been raw dogged by a guy who let's Tranny's fuck HIS ass raw.

FWIW, girls around that age use the expression 'suck my dick' interchangeable with 'go fuck yourself'.

So it wasn't necessarily a guy on the other end of the text.

Also, the guy who started this thread, I'm 90% sure he is the guy in the infamous Savannah video. If you look at his other videos, still pictures and comments they line up with his posts here. Including some stills of Roxiee.

So if you're thinking about raw dogging this bitch just remember she has been raw dogged by a guy who let's Tranny's fuck HIS ass raw.
So you're saying, this person was telling me to go fuck myself, after lowballing her from 115, to 40 bucks and some weed? Well i never, the nerve of her...!

Hey guys have this one a shot tonight
After looking threw the reviews I guess I got lucky
Texted her she responded quick we spoke about meeting and price
120 bbjcim yes Ino it’s steep but her pics looked great n I have been having shity luck w providers so I said fuck it. Met her in Westbury infront a private house. Google st view showed nice area so I went for it.
When I arrived I drove around the block to scope out a bit it was quiet I parked looked around for a few n told her I was there. She came out right away no waiting. She was very friendly looked clean smelled good we chatted as we drove a few blocks away. She was very nice sweet girl. We parked she took off jacket n shirt. Her rack was amazing she’s really hot imo. Cute accent. She went to town on me really got into it let me touch I blew a huge load in her mouth she took it all n then put me into a dam vacuum. Put her clothes on n I dropped her back off. I was sure I’d repeat but after seeing all these reviews I’m not sure as I may have just gotten pretty lucky.
Looks 9/10
Location 7/10 (cardate)
Punctuality 10/10
Service 9/10
Overall 8/10

Again this was my only experience w this provider other then the steep price I left very happy stay safe out there guys

Well this one is back around using fake pictures. Will send her real ones once you ask . The number she is using is 516-774-5851 for those who wanna partake . Located in Westbury . Said $150 for 20 min cardate lol . No thanks and when I saw the pictures I remember what happen a while back . PTSD kicked in .

Well this one is back around using fake pictures. Will send her real ones once you ask . The number she is using is 516-774-5851 for those who wanna partake . Located in Westbury . Said $150 for 20 min cardate lol . No thanks and when I saw the pictures I remember what happen a while back . PTSD kicked in .
She msged me on the 7083 a few weeks back but couldn’t make it. She stopped replying all together

She’s back this time as Lilly with the number 646-444-1326 posting in Nassau using fake pics. She will ft or send pics upon request. I didn’t remember her until I already met up w her but here’s a quick review.
Texted her to set up cardate bbj.
Replied quick she quoted 120 bbj 140 ss verified w me n gave me her location in Freeport this time. I got there she came out quick directed me we’re to go parked n she said let’s go in the back we’re she completely undressed. She gained some weight but still nice titts face same. She gave me a great covered bj but rushed it n sat on top of me. Did the usual doesn’t go in all the way n after like 45 secs she made mistake of letting me go on top of her. I plowed her n didn’t let her move till I finished. She ended up giving me half ass full service for the 120. Her weight has gone up but her intelligence has not. I wouldn’t repeat was just looking more to try something new seeing I didn’t see any reviews on Lilly.
overall
Setup 10/10 quick easy
Punctuality 10/10 did not wait
Looks 7/10 (if comparing to limited talent avail right now)
Service 4/10 very rushed n if I didn’t get to b on top idk I woulda finished
Location 7/10 quiet
Overall 6/10 didn’t get robed or arrested

billyS

Reign of Terror
She’s back this time as Lilly with the number 646-444-1326 posting in Nassau using fake pics. She will ft or send pics upon request. I didn’t remember her until I already met up w her but here’s a quick review.
Texted her to set up cardate bbj.
Replied quick she quoted 120 bbj 140 ss verified w me n gave me her location in Freeport this time. I got there she came out quick directed me we’re to go parked n she said let’s go in the back we’re she completely undressed. She gained some weight but still nice titts face same. She gave me a great covered bj but rushed it n sat on top of me. Did the usual doesn’t go in all the way n after like 45 secs she made mistake of letting me go on top of her. I plowed her n didn’t let her move till I finished. She ended up giving me half ass full service for the 120. Her weight has gone up but her intelligence has not. I wouldn’t repeat was just looking more to try something new seeing I didn’t see any reviews on Lilly.
overall
Setup 10/10 quick easy
Punctuality 10/10 did not wait
Looks 7/10 (if comparing to limited talent avail right now)
Service 4/10 very rushed n if I didn’t get to b on top idk I woulda finished
Location 7/10 quiet
Overall 6/10 didn’t get robed or arrested
What part of Freeport?
You can be general and just give it as North or South of Sunrise Highway and if south of Sunrise the north or south of Atlantic Ave .

Bbj was my request and that’s what I received. A lot of spitting on my little jimmy, she deep-throated about 3 times ( felt great ) but the bj was a ughh . The thing what was a little odd, she gets completely naked, she let me roam all over but do not touch her head/ head. I touch her head while fucking her mouth as im standing, she completely stop and say “don’t touch my hair”. For all the breast guys “she has beautiful Titties and pretty nipples (pink and small)”. When she talks, she slur her words. I wouldn’t repeat, she pulled away when I was cumming, she agreed for CIM. She does offer bare for 100 more ( I do not partake in that department ) and full service was $130 for quick service

looks 6
Location 8
Damage 120
Service 5

I saw this one a few years back. Picked her up from Westbury at a Dunkin Donut and off we went to a cardate at an underground parking lot. I don’t remember the exact amount I paid back then but it was in the ball park of $200 for quick cardate with bbbj, bbfs, cip. I remembered she told me she was a bit hard of hearing at the time.
I saw her another time at FP motel for an outcall. Same deal but that time had more room to move around. Lol
Looks like recently I fell for her ad and called her up. Asked her to send me her real pics and I recognized her. I decided to pass and not see her again. Her tits are awesome tho.