REVIEW-Railroad Ave Revisited

I stumbled in here the other day. Did not get the name of the woman who let me in but she was absolutely tiny (super short and very thin). Looked good at first, but the lighting wasn't great and when she took me upstairs and I got a better view of her face I decieded my first impression was a bit off. She's not ugly by any means, but average LI AMP age (meaning old) and somewhat weathered. I did get a look at a younger girl on my way up but she was a tad big boned so I didn't bother asking to switch. I debated whether to stay or leave and decided to heed my instincts for once, apologized and walked out without spending a penny. I must say it felt like a victory. Ended up getting some SW action in Queens for $20 instead.

just say you forgot your wallet in your car be rite back lol its a kind way of saying your not my type
I actually did look in my wallet and told her I couldn't stay because I only had 40 and wouldn't be able to tip her. I don't like to say im coming back for the same reason I actually call to cancel appointments if I can't make them. I hate it when providers double or triple book and make me wait so I try to show some common courtesty and at least be honest about my intentions even if I lie about my reasons. In the past, I've sometimes said "I'm sorry I'm married and shouldn't be doing this." I do agree with you breastman and try to avoid hurting a provider's feelings at all costs.

Welcome to the board, btw. I see you've only been a member a short time but have already contributed several reviews. Good job man!

Last edited:
I stop by the other day. I noticed this place was near all these auto body and car repair shops. Once I came to the door I noticed the good all "wear off evil spirits" PBA stickers along the glass door. I quickly know I was at the right location. Rang the buzzer to go up stairs. I was greeted by this young Korean girl in her about 25 named Ruby, I would say she was a 6.5 with a cute face. She was very curvy but I asked for Hanna since I read recent review. When Hanna came out she was this tiny and very thin 40s asian lady. I told Hanna to get back Ruby.

The place looked like a long office with carpeting with small rooms. Each a room from the floor to ceiling. I told Rudy I wanted the 1/2 hour gave her $40. I got completely naked and laid on the table. I was bit bother by the face pillow that smelled a little musty smell. but dealt with it. Ruby asked how I wanted my massage Hard, medium or soft. I went with the Hard session. It was a pretty much basic standard massage with the magic fingers at the end. She lightly brushes her finger nails along my butt and then goes for the boys. She then takes her other hand underneath and starts to stroke me. I was enjoying too much. She told me then to Turn ova. I was at full attention and she went to the lotion. At this point I gave her the good ole universial "BJ" sign which she nodded no too. Then I asked her about getting topless and she nodded No. At this point I was like ok just finish the job so I can give a small tip. I only gave her a $20 at the end. She was happy. Overal it cost me $60 for everything. Place was somewhat clean beside the musty pillow.

I stumbled in here the other day. Did not get the name of the woman who let me in but she was absolutely tiny (super short and very thin). Looked good at first, but the lighting wasn't great and when she took me upstairs and I got a better view of her face I decieded my first impression was a bit off. She's not ugly by any means, but average LI AMP age (meaning old) and somewhat weathered. I did get a look at a younger girl on my way up but she was a tad big boned so I didn't bother asking to switch. I debated whether to stay or leave and decided to heed my instincts for once, apologized and walked out without spending a penny. I must say it felt like a victory. Ended up getting some SW action in Queens for $20 instead.
Was she dressed in all white? If so, that's Yumi...I think she looks the oldest among the other two I've seen. I've gotten massages from Hanna 2x, Ruby 1x and Yumi probably 3x or so. In terms of looks, I think Ruby looks the most "healthy" with the best figure. Her massage skills were good, and to be honest, I don't remember how good the HE was, but I do remember it wasn't bad at all. I think Hanna gives the best massage and HE, she genuinely takes care of you before, during and after. Yumi would be second, and Ruby last. Most of the comments are based on how many times i've seen them, i would have preferred Hanna every time but i went with what i can get. But I'll say it again, all three give a better than average massage..I don't think if you hung around you would have regretted it....

I actually did look in my wallet and told her I couldn't stay because I only had 40 and wouldn't be able to tip her. I don't like to say im coming back for the same reason I actually call to cancel appointments if I can't make them. I hate it when providers double or triple book and make me wait so I try to show some common courtesty and at least be honest about my intentions even if I lie about my reasons. In the past, I've sometimes said "I'm sorry I'm married and shouldn't be doing this." I do agree with you breastman and try to avoid hurting a provider's feelings at all costs.

Welcome to the board, btw. I see you've only been a member a short time but have already contributed several reviews. Good job man!
you must remember breastman from longislanderotic...he was fna smden..he's been around giving good reviews for many years

fu2

This place is becoming my ATF. Went last night, last customer. Ruby greets me--cute little thing. No more white lab coats at this place, must be new management. Took an hour, told Ruby I like a hard massage--and she delivered. Alot of climbing on top of me and using her full body weight, which is all of 99lbs, to give a good push. Did a great job and even added in some Shiatsu stretches. The ending was one of the best I have ever had. She used what I would say was alot of oil--but it turned out OK, she cupped her hands together in a way to make it feel like a "you know what" and then did a really slow pump--close my eyes and thought it was the real thing. This is a solid place for great rub down and a good, now great ending. Nothing beyond the regular ending as far as I know so if that is your thing this is not a place for you. Oh and they have electric heating pads on the table under the sheet which are really toasty warm. .6 for the hour .4 tip

It used to be better some 7 years ago when it first opened in 2004-2005. My boss and I actually hit up the place after work one night and we went back every evening and were FS-ing chicks left and right, and everything inbetween.

The last good time I had was a girl named Yoko back in 2007. Went there NY's Day, quiet and secluded. We 69'd for what seemed like an eternity, bbj included.

I went back a week later, new management, Yoko was gone, and that started this 'he only' service. I stopped going for a number of years (was seeing a girl in NJ most of the time, and trying out places over there), and I stopped back in once in 2009. Still same old HE routine. Havent been back.

Even if its not FS, at least the girls were more attractive, and could have a decent conversation to make them feel more at home. The last two times (two years apart) i ended up with the same girl, who remembered me from the first time (i tipped her 10 because she decided to pull a 'you finish' on me), and she actually rolled her eyes.

I dont know what made me stay for it again in 2009, but I did lol...and it was the same result. Where has all the happiness gone in this place...

Ruby

Hope this is the most current thread another railroad ave. I was there 3 weeks ago on a sunday. Buzzed in, met by "ruby". mid 30's c cups. Cute. took the half for 40. Was griled bout being there before. I said i moved to another state and hadnt been back in 2 years. No problem. Wanted light touch, she bushed all the right spots. on the flip, i had to make sure she was pointing jr stright up so i wouldnt spuge myself (eww). she kept pointing it towards me so i guess i wouldnt dirty the sheets. too bad! i made her aim at the last moment and got the sheets in front of me! Ha! cLEANED ME UP NICE. tIPPED HER 20 AND IM OUT THE DOOR.

Something for the WTF file

I have been to this place a bunch of times and have always received a good rub and tug. Today was a little different. Went mid-day and walked in with two weeks of stress in my back and five days of DNA in my bag. I really wanted an hour to get things right. Was met by Mimi, anywhere from 40 to 100yrs old! From what I could tell she was alone. So she lead me to a room and I ask for the hour--she says no, only half hour. She said something about an appointment--wasn't sure if she was telling me I needed one, but got the feeling someone else had an appointment and would be there soon. I agree to the half for .4 Get up on the table and she starts--fairly good rub, just seemed very rushed She was definitely watching the clock.

Starts the ST and then the flip--I'm obviously ready for the next move. Mimi now tells me, several times, to be "vewwy, vewwy quiet" (OK Elmer, I'll play along--don't know why because we were the only ones in the place) Now here is where it gets odd. Mimi is standing on the side of the table and turns so she is facing toward the foot of the table and leans over so she is resting across my chest. I'm now looking at her back and she is blocking my view, or so she thinks, to my nether region. She starts to bob her head and make "slurp" "slurp" noises. I'm feeling it--but it sure ain't her mouth!! I can see her arm pumping as her head is bobbing. I get to where I need to go--pop! So I think the show is over, but here is the grand finale. She spits a gober into a napkin she laid on the table. And I'm not talking about bring the napkin up to her mouth, she let that drop in full view for my benefit. Quick clean up, I get dressed tipped .2 and walked out with my mouth hanging open and scratching my head, like did that really just happen??? A Faux Blow??!!??? Still don't know what to make of it....and so it goes.......

ok--was in my old neighborhood on saturday--and decided i needed a great massage--been going to this place for over ten years on and off--but lately off due to moving out east--everyone knows this is probably one oif the best massages and tug places in nassau--so to my surprize this place has changed--walking in greeted by a 40 ish typical amp lady--no biggie im there for the massage--took the hour--$60--get the have you been here before--started massage with towel on me which im glad it was a little cool as the heat lamp wasnt doing it for me--funny part of massage no relaxing music or no oils--started with a descent massage but not railroad quality style--with in 45 minutes received quick soft touch with pat on ass to turn over--next thing her top comes up and faces the other way and starts to blow me--(shocked cause in 10 years never got more then a great massage and a tug in this place) whether it was real or not who knows but im pretty sure it was a cim--cause she jumped --definitely new owners --another girl working did not see her--but no spring chickens either--nice clean up --dress me --then the funny part rubbed her ass against my crotch --clear signal more to be had--nice part no discussion of price tipped 30--but for all you mongers that use to go there --place has changed --not sure if business is slow but might be to your liking if you need a pump and dump which i truly believe this place finally crossed over to the dark side--happy hunting