REVIEW-Railroad Ave Revisited

Hadn't been to Railroad Ave. this year and since the place I was going to go was closing at 8pm, I decided to go to RR since it has always been reliable for R&T and is open later than all the others in my travel range.

Just as I arrived, I saw 3 guys go up and when I went in, she asked me to wait 20 minutes so I said I'll just come back. Came back at 11pm and got a girl name Avanti. Took half hour for $40.00 Ok looking... probably around 30 yrs old. I still get a kick out of the fact they wear uniforms there.

Great massage as always and when the time came, excellent tickling from the back. She stayed with that a while, which was great. some OTC on the bottom, which is nice since they all wear sweatpants. On the flip side a very nice technique, with 2 hands and attention to the boys as well. After the cleanup came the frontal massage, head to toe. Very nice. I usually tip $20, but I gave her $30.00.

All in all, the usual good reliable service at a good price in decent surroundings by a reputable establishment. RR is not everyone's cup of tea, but it works for me.

Its always been R&T but someone has f/s there. I went there when Miki was working there and never gotten close to that. Good that its still there after all this time.

Definately not f/s. I have been there many times. I saw Bianca - mid to late 30's. Great massage, some touching. Mimi - younger - no touching - would not see again.

Gents, who did you see there?

I saw Miki there. There was only OTC touching..that was it. She wouldn't let me do anything. But I was in and out. I didn't like the area much since the autobody store across the street was open until late. Strange too.

Someone had f/s there but I can't remember who

this place i have been to many times...... always a solid joint to go to, have never left dissapointed
Wow that means alot and tells alot what did you get was it just HR or more or just massage at least if you are going to toss in an random review explain it a little better. I take it this is your first socalled review on the place also

the details were all very similar to all the above reviews, good massage, then they start tickling the boys from underneath until you get hard. Then they reach further under and grab the shaft, if you go up onto your knees they stroke you in that position for a little then the "turn ovaaaaa" then HE, good clean up with hot towel great area especially on a weekend , hardly ANY traffic and easy parking.

and I had gotten married, So i stopped coming on the site,I am not seperated so I came back lol. Sorry for the non reviews but I stopped mongering for fear of the old ladies rath.

Marriage therapy

and I had gotten married, So i stopped coming on the site,I am not seperated so I came back lol. Sorry for the non reviews but I stopped mongering for fear of the old ladies rath.
That's why you should have kept going. Marriage therapy! Stress reliever. Pure service and catering to your needs without any hidden agenda. You pay, you feel good. Transaction DONE!

Since I have gotten married, I go much less, but still make sure I keep up with what's hot and make sure my fav spots are still around (i.e. Railroad Ave).

still around?

the details were all very similar to all the above reviews, good massage, then they start tickling the boys from underneath until you get hard. Then they reach further under and grab the shaft, if you go up onto your knees they stroke you in that position for a little then the "turn ovaaaaa" then HE, good clean up with hot towel great area especially on a weekend , hardly ANY traffic and easy parking.
I have been looking in NWSDY and can't find it anymore. Anyone got the number?

Hadn't been to Railroad Ave for a couple of years, but I was in the area last week, so I stopped by. Saw Hana, who is younger & cuter than the typical AMP girl. Took an hour for $60.

Good thing I asked for medium instead of hard, because she climbed up on the table and really put her weight into the massage. While she was working on my back, I started some OTC roaming below the waist - no problem. After the flip, OTC below the waist still no problem, but she almost jumped when I tried above the waist. Turns out she's ticklish.

Anyway, excellent HJ skills and fun to talk to. Will repeat when I'm in the area. Total damage - $60 + $20.