REVIEW-Railroad Ave Revisited

works for me as well! thx

Hadn't been to Railroad Ave. this year and since the place I was going to go was closing at 8pm, I decided to go to RR since it has always been reliable for R&T and is open later than all the others in my travel range.

Just as I arrived, I saw 3 guys go up and when I went in, she asked me to wait 20 minutes so I said I'll just come back. Came back at 11pm and got a girl name Avanti. Took half hour for $40.00 Ok looking... probably around 30 yrs old. I still get a kick out of the fact they wear uniforms there.

Great massage as always and when the time came, excellent tickling from the back. She stayed with that a while, which was great. some OTC on the bottom, which is nice since they all wear sweatpants. On the flip side a very nice technique, with 2 hands and attention to the boys as well. After the cleanup came the frontal massage, head to toe. Very nice. I usually tip $20, but I gave her $30.00.

All in all, the usual good reliable service at a good price in decent surroundings by a reputable establishment. RR is not everyone's cup of tea, but it works for me.

Glad to hear this place is still open - had been wondering. I agree, it's not for everyone, but I always liked, only wish there was a TS.

glad I saw your tip - i usually give more... will reconsider

thanks for great update

I was there 10 days ago - Dark - no one home. Even the white bell dark. 8:30 at night. This place has been my ATF over 10 years. I've read other postings saying this joint will never close. It really seemed true. Now dark. Their two phone numbers they had forever (see post #34 of this thread) both disconnected. Damn!

Looks like there was a bust: http://fivetowns.patch.com/articles/nj-woman-arrested-for-prostitution-at-valley-stream-spa

I work in the area, had a car over at the bodyshop next to the location.... I was talking to the owner of the bodyshop, mentioned I was looking for a new work office location, turns out he owns most of the RR block, including where the location was. He showed me the location as a possible rental, and it was completely emptied out. Doubtful that this location will be ever used for this purpose anymore...Another one bites...

This was my local spot for 5 years. i drive pass every evening and stop by when i have extra time. I used to always see the lights on. There has been no lights for over a week.