Review of Liquid from ASSCON

Liquid is a wild black chick who dances at some Bronx stripclubs. She seems to be somewhere around 25 yrs old, 34B-C-25-36, black hair past shoulders, really nice butt. I was sitting at the bar with Thorn and JohnJ and we were explaining terms like Greek, watersports, bloodsports and Russian to her. She was telling us how she was into bondage and even had her own cuffs which Thorn used to cuff Liquid and I together. I thought we had convinced her to start swallowing, but she told me CBJ only. She told me FS for $65, so up we went. She started off with a handjob, then I covered up for a CBJ. She gives a really good BJ and went about halfway down. She got me really hard and I told her I wanted to fuck her. We started off in doggy style with her bent over a barstool. I was pounding her hard, which she liked, then she leaned over a bit more on the seat of the stool. I pulled her back to a seat along the wall and she was riding me good. She got off and laid down along the wall seating, then asked me to handcuff her and hold her hands up on the wall. She likes it when guys curse at her during sex.:) I was banging her brains out and a few people decided not to get too close because it would distract them. I was in a semi-pushup position and was bouncing off the floor while plunging into her. I took off the condom and was going to shoot on her, but we were talking about leaving the club to hang out awhile, so I thought I'd save the load for later. We ended up having dinner nearby, but she said she had to go home, but we may hook up again.:)

I think I saw Liquid some time back, Bill do you think she goes to F-stop any other days or only during Asscon? Any other info as in clubs she frequents would be appreciated, but if she's at the F-stop that's all I need to know. If she's comfortable about it ask her about contact info to share. Not everyone is willing as we both know. Do you ever contact Kitty?

i was a lil upset by last nights ecvents to occured. i drove out from the island, i had gotten to the party about 20 minutes before they shut down. got two dances and then mercedes goes buck wild lol. the rest is well intresting. sat at the bar and talked to a few of the guys, didnt get any names though. hopefully next week will be better and ill try to get there a bit earlier just incase.

Originally posted by StormBringer
I think I saw Liquid some time back, Bill do you think she goes to F-stop any other days or only during Asscon? Any other info as in clubs she frequents would be appreciated, but if she's at the F-stop that's all I need to know. If she's comfortable about it ask her about contact info to share. Not everyone is willing as we both know. Do you ever contact Kitty?
She didn't say she worked at F/Stop.

Bill Furniture

So that was you making her howl in the corner. I was the one with Ilona, german blond making out diagonally across from you. Bill, you were the man, you're right, you cleared out that half of the room - I don't think it was for the distraction, I think it was out of respect for the master. Everyone else huddled near the top of the steps.

BTW had hammered was Mercedes, she was downing the Kettle1's like they were water.

Thanks steinbuster, I'd take Ilona upstairs, but she's the one who started that $20 per lapdance thing the first time I went there. Maybe if she came upstairs for $40 I'd forget about it.:D

heh....she (Ilona) told me that it was her first time there, and the only reason she came was a regular of hers asked her to go (and when she was hitting me up for a LD, she said that it was slow and she was thinking of leaving and going back to work at PCL.....

can you believe that???? a stripper making up stories???? ;)

smart girl.....going for the "for a limited time only, buy now or you're out of luck" approach.....

Last edited:
Originally posted by Bill Furniture
we were talking about leaving the club to hang out awhile, so I thought I'd save the load for later. We ended up having dinner nearby, but she said she had to go home, but we may hook up again.:)
psssssttttt....Bill.....

when I was in line behind her at the coat check.....I overheard her telling the coat check girl that she was hoping you would turn into an overnight.........

I wonder how much she would charge for that....

Last edited:
It was supposed to be, but didn't happen.:(

Would've been tough since I left my car in The Bronx, so we'd have to take 2 trains to get there, then drive to my house from there.

Last edited: