Review of Heather AKA Whilom

candie,

You didn't answer the question.

candie and kimmie,

First of all, I've never seen Whilom. (grin).

Secondly, neither of your ladies have anything to worry about, vis-a-vis "littleguy". You're welcome.

Originally posted by candie
littleguy,

I read it in one of my newsgroups which frankly I dont care if its true or not true but its enough to concern me. I am sure just like some groups <jag> you can't always believe whats written but I don't want to see anyone thats seen her now. To each his own!
Jeeze, and you gone and done it AGAIN!

I don't care who the provider in question is, you can't be a provider yourself and post stuff like this on a PUBLIC board and not expect people to look at YOU a little funny. I mean, most people have some concept of the 'golden rule'.

Its the worst sort of innuendo. Baseless without statement of verifiable fact, and directly harmful to another individual.

You have harmed a fellow human being, someone who shares your same profession, and probably caused no small amount of panic in anyone who might have seen the woman, wondering what you might be talking about.

I am sorry Candie, but that you can do that, in my mind that makes you not particularly a good person.

Statements of that type without verifiable proof are simply vicious gossip. You take a time out, go stand in the corner and think about what you've done young Lady. And don't come out of that corner until you can tell the class why what you've done was wrong.

[As much respect as I have for you from the intelligence levels of your posts as IB on JAG and Candi here on UG, I have come to expect better from you then what I have been witness to of late]

Originally posted by tigerguy
Decent providers do not perform swallowing. Only ignorant, desperate, and low class providers do.
OK, I am not going to go forever onward about this as people are going to get confused and think I am "white knighting" here, and loose the actual focus point which has to do with PRINCIPLE [geeze, imagine that, someone actually speaking about principles on a whoreboard].

Now I don't want to go off on a rant here and I am sorry if this offends you tigerguy, but in looking for value and substance in the comment quoted above, I have used what experience, education, and patient good will I might have, and I find your comment vacuous, shallow, and totally without redeeming merit of any sort.

Its judgemental, coming from a person who, like the rest of us, lives in a very glass house [or pardon me, are you not present on a whoreboard, indicating that at least at some point in your life you have paid someone to have sex with you?] It is groundless in its lack of a factual arguement to back up the comment made [or pardon me, have you interviewed every provider that ever swallowed and therefore know all there is to know on the topic?], AND its cruel.

As I have stated prior to this. We are those who provide sexual services for money. We are those who pay those who provide sexual services for money. We are looked down upon by members of a society who believe that what we have chosen to do gives them a right to cast us lowly in their eyes.

NO ONE needs a break more then we do and it should start by our willingness to to give a break to ourselves and each other.

Now... THINK DAMN IT! :) Use that stuff whoever it was who was responsible for your presence in this world gave you between your ears and THINK!!! You know, reason... cause and effect. Measure the help against the damage done... If you can't argue that what you are doing is bringing more light into the world then heat, then maybe you're doing something wrong. :)

Just my opinion... I might be wrong. [apologies to Dennis Miller]

Thank you Thorn...

I think you may have placed a desperately needed cap on this particular topic of discussion (or so I hope). IMO... your past two eloquently worded statements, not only "hit the target," but blew it right out of the water.

Penny Candie

But ... but Candie has a real spiffy website, so she has the moral authority to shit on some swallower from the boondocks. I just love self-righteous sluts.

thorn,

"As much respect as I have for you from the intelligence levels of your posts as IB on JAG and Candi here on UG, I have come to expect better from you then what I have been witness to of late]"

I believe you already know this but "Candie" here is from candiegurl.com and is NOT "IB from JAG". There is also a "Candide" here. Note the spelling. She was IB.

I need clarity

I dont have the time to read through all the posts in here to decipher the BS from the facts, so I am just gonna ask plain and simple questions:

DOES THIS GIRL HEATHER HAVE A DISEASE?? SHOULD WE AS HOBBYISTS AVOID HER??? WHAT'S THE REAL DEAL??

And I dont wanna hear no BS about "I heard something in confidence blah blah blah". If something is confidential and it could affect the health of every guy in here that has or will see this girl, then I wanna know!!!!

I beleive in safe sex, but every man loves the occasional BBBJ.

CAN ANYONE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS HONESTLY???

There is no evidence, or even specific speculation, that she has any disease. Some have speculated she is ********. This turns out to not be true. Some have speculated she engages in BBFS. I can't recall anyone saying they experienced that first hand. Many have noted that BBFS is actually not so uncommon in this business, and any reasonable guy should *act as if* every provider has done so.

See how stupid this thread has become? A lot of nothing ends up looking like an indictment. Please allow this somewhat underground provider to recede into the background, as she I think would prefer, by letting this thread die...

Originally posted by littleguy
thorn,

"As much respect as I have for you from the intelligence levels of your posts as IB on JAG and Candi here on UG, I have come to expect better from you then what I have been witness to of late]"

I believe you already know this but "Candie" here is from candiegurl.com and is NOT "IB from JAG". There is also a "Candide" here. Note the spelling. She was IB.
Yep. I actually did know that, and was reminded of same earlier. It was late and I was full of Nyquil. Apologies to the two ladies if either took offense because I confused the two.

That mix up aside, the points I was attempting to make still stand [even if I was flying at 15,000ft, with no clearance to lad, when I made them :) ]