Review of Heather AKA Whilom

I just came back from an extended session with her. Very pettite blond girl, 22 years old but looks younger. It was a thoroughly enjoyable session with the highlight being 2 BBBJTCs + she swallowed both times. It was a damn long drive from LI(3 hours round trip), but still, the BBBJTC was worth it as it was one of the best BJs that I have ever experienced.

searches

Just wondering if anyone bothers to read this board for old posts and do searches on their own before asking for info on a topic which may have been covered already(or uncovered, in Heathers case)...

Heather does BBBJTCwS for .8 for 30 minutes and F/S for $80 to $$ for 1 hour. If you have any girth to your penis (width ) you're not gonna be able to get a good F/S with this tiny girl.

Tread carefully here gents...

Although I do agree that a search would probably be a more effective way to obtain info. I must say, a lot of the rumors you will find in your searches on this board are just that, rumors. Many of these rumors were perpetuated by people who have never seen her before, deducing based on second hand information.
I advise people who are interested in seeing her not be bothered by these rumors but should check them out for themselves.
As for certain rumors about her age. For chrissake, the girl carries around her birth certificate AND her year book. What more proof can one need? Anyways, let me reiterate, rumors are just rumors, nothing else, nothing more....

Last edited:
Searches are good for finding out what the story was in the past. It's not unusual for providers to change their rates or terms. It's also not unusual, especially for someone like Wilhom, to be all over the place in terms of what her rates are from session to session.

That's why I asked. I know what has already been posted. I wanted the update. If folks are going to bother to post reviews including basic info like rates and what activities that included seems like a reasonable thing to do even if it merely comfirms what was said before.

Well.....no, the rates have not changed(or I would have mentioned it - unfortunately though, I pressumed that people on this board would have the intellectual capacity to deduce that without me - if I was wrong, please accept my sincerest apologies). Also, she is definately not a clockwatcher. I was her only client of the day( I know this because she only uses an out call motel and she was home all the way until the time I arrived to pick her up). So basically, I got there at 6:30 pm and left around 8:40pm but I only paid for the hour. It was one of my more casual experiences. We talked a lot but I didn't worry because I had worked 17 hours the day before and didn't want to force the multiple cup issue(didn't think I could recover in time). But as it happened, she ended up staying long enough that I was able to recover from the first cup.
Definately a repeat experience.

Last edited:
I tried emailing her at the supplied address and it got immediately bounced back stating "This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account".

Does anyone have any other contact info? I'm in Westchester now, but from her area and travel there almost weekly. Thx