Review of Heather AKA Whilom

Andrew25nj,

Rufus gave you the best answer. jras had a good suggestion. Whilom's probably the only one that can give you the answers you seek. OTOH, it's up to you whether or not you'd trust her answers.

jras,

Only "slightly" less UTR than Candie ? Candie's got her own website and I believe I've seen ads for her website on other sites. Whilom, last I heard, was only found out about on aol chat and through reviews here oand on JAG.

Thorn,

"That mix up aside, the points I was attempting to make still stand [even if I was flying at 15,000ft, with no clearance to lad, when I made them"

I guess you're still "stuffed up". Hope you're better soon. (grin) Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Later, big guy.

UTR?

Originally posted by littleguy

jras,
Only "slightly" less UTR than Candie ? Candie's got her own website and I believe I've seen ads for her website on other sites. Whilom, last I heard, was only found out about on aol chat and through reviews here and on JAG.
Exactly. How many guys do you think saw this info?
10 100 1000 10000?

Ok But----------------------

Guys/Ladies-

I believe that Rufus had a good idea when he posted the following a short time back:

The best thing to do is let this thread die and keep this gal,
who I understand prefers to be a bit more (but not entirely)
under the radar, out of the UG headlines

However, since it appears the thing has not totally died out-I will just state the following information that I have regarding Heather/Whilom:

1-I know of at least 3 trusted friends that spent a fair amount of time with her in the past (mostly between a 14 and 6 months ago). They claimed the following was true of her:
-She was of legal age and carried a Birth Certificate to prove it.
-She was very good at bbbjtc. Sort of sucked every drop out
of a guy.
-There was no mention of bbfs with this young lady from either
of these 3 guys.

2-I had contact with Heather/Whilom about 6 weeks ago. She exchanged some information with me (price, pics, services, etc.). We were scheduled to have a session about 5 weeks ago-which I had to cancel out due to a change in my work schedule. Throughout my exchange of information with her-she seemed quite clear that she did offer bbbjtc but never mentioned anything else about bb.

I offer this information, only in an attempt to bring some clarity to this thread. However, since I do not have personal knowledge about this girl that would be based on a session, it is purely second hand information. Most importantly, the information was gathered from friends in the hobby that I have grown accustomed to trusting with accurate information over the past year or so.

jras,

About 3300 or so if you can believe Slinky's stats. Of course you have to divide that by the number of times each individual has viewed the thread since I'm sure most have viewed it multiple times. I'm sure I've posted or viewed it at least a dozen times myself.

Besides, being posted about here or on JAG or on TBD is not quite the same as having your own website.

Whatever...

Well I have seen Whilom many times. I saw her starting back in April of last year and I'd guess had approx 15 sessions with her. From my experience she always had condoms and we always wrapped. I once asked her about these rumors when the subject came up before and she looked at me like I was nuts. I've done normal sessions with her and even an overnighter. And when I awoke with a "Woody" one of the first things she did was reach to the nightstand to get ready.
Although I can't attest for everything she has done with everyone else I have always found her to be very clean, nice, friendly and catch too much slack here on the boards.
That's all I've got to say.

Originally posted by littleguy
Thorn,

"That mix up aside, the points I was attempting to make still stand [even if I was flying at 15,000ft, with no clearance to lad, when I made them"

I guess you're still "stuffed up". Hope you're better soon. (grin) Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Later, big guy.
Ah, truth be told, it got worse. Turned into an URI. I'm on the mend now, after a few days of Cipro.

Blah!

guys,
how about all of you just cut a crap out about Heather aka Whilom, she is a nice girl who likes her job, & she has 2 kids that she needs to support.. Also, if you dont want to get any disease, then simply use protection 100% not only 20% like some of you like to...

this post about Heather should just die already. You guys read all the stuff about her, use your own judgement, think with your big heads and not your little ones for once. Are there not any other providers in that area that charge the same amount that she does that you can go to.

biggod

The Rifleman
Hey UG Members

I just finish a session with heather and she is a sweet girl. So for all you guys that bad mouthing her stop. Regarding using protection she does use condom for FS. I personally think she is a great person and I will see her again. For me to drive a hour and half to see a provider she has to be a great person.