Review of Gallaghers 2000 in Queens

One of my buddies stopped by there month ago and was charged 75 bucks for 15 min vip. He isn’ta regular there.

I went there two weeks later and was told vip cost is same 100 bucks for 15 min. I’m on the other hand is a semi regular there. Not sure what’s going on. Can anyone confirm new vip cost?

this is all day shift, weekdays. He went after 5, I went at lunch time.
I was charged $100. That seems to be the normal rate. It's worth it if you pick the right girl. In my experience, the latinas tend to be friendlier.

I was charged $100. That seems to be the normal rate. It's worth it if you pick the right girl. In my experience, the latinas tend to be friendlier.
Thanks for confirming. My buddy must have been too drunk to remember, lol. As far as who to take to the back, it’s a ymmv all the time. You have to read the room and your chemistry with the girl. I had both good and bad with Latinas there.

Thanks for confirming. My buddy must have been too drunk to remember, lol. As far as who to take to the back, it’s a ymmv all the time. You have to read the room and your chemistry with the girl. I had both good and bad with Latinas there.
Does your buddy remember if G's was crowded the night he went? This place used to be packed pre-pandemic, was wondering if the crowd is back?

Does your buddy remember if G's was crowded the night he went? This place used to be packed pre-pandemic, was wondering if the crowd is back?
I've been there on weekend nights on separate occasions and I will say it is not crowded at all. There might have been 10-15 girls working the last time I was there on a saturday and maybe less than 10 guys. Basically, everyone sits around the bar and there are plenty of seats to spare.
The side areas are completely empty. I dont expect Gallaghers to be crowded any time soon.

I've been there on weekend nights on separate occasions and I will say it is not crowded at all. There might have been 10-15 girls working the last time I was there on a saturday and maybe less than 10 guys. Basically, everyone sits around the bar and there are plenty of seats to spare.
The side areas are completely empty. I dont expect Gallaghers to be crowded any time soon.
My friend went on a friday night(9pm-1am) he said it was a good crowd. He didn't tell me how many guys but he said there was enough that there were guys standing on the side areas.

No clue why it's not picking up again at this place, only thing i can think of, is the $30 lap dances. This is the only strip club I know of, that raise the price for a lap dance. SMH

My friend went on a friday night(9pm-1am) he said it was a good crowd. He didn't tell me how many guys but he said there was enough that there were guys standing on the side areas.

No clue why it's not picking up again at this place, only thing i can think of, is the $30 lap dances. This is the only strip club I know of, that raise the price for a lap dance. SMH
30 dollar dances are not unheard of in this area. High Beams in Paterson NJ has had them for years. Sugardaddies I think charges the same these days. A bunch of other places charge 25 in NYC area. Maybe 50% of the places in our area still charge 20, but that drops all the time.