Review of Gallaghers 2000 in Queens

Free admission before 8pm, $10 from 8-11:30, $15 after that. Expect to be frisked by a tall lurch looking Russian guy. Coat check girl is ditsy and warns you of the possibility of loosing your stuff in advance (!).

The club is pretty big and spacious. Went on a Friday night and there was still room to maneuver.

Drinks are $8. If you sit at the bar, expect to be hit up by every girl when they switch dancers on stage. They come around in line extracting money from every guy. Not too sexy.

30-40 girls. Most were Russian. Some exotic girls too (Uzbek, Japanese, Brazilian, Turkmen). As usual, the Russian girls are hustlers.

Lapdances run $20 and usually last about a song and a half. Girls are pretty free with it. Got a lot of hand and faces rubbed on my unit. One girl basically gave me a handy through my pants. All in all, some of the best lapdances I've ever had - and I'm not even a big fan. My advice: take the Asian girls up for dances, avoid the Russians.

It takes a lot for me to shoot anymore, so no mess. But I guarantee most guys would have busted. I would have a few years ago.

As for the place, I don't think it's new. It could be. I don't know. It's on 37th, 1/2 block from Queens Blvd.

As its name suggests, it's about eight years old. At that location. Prior to that it was just plain Gallagher's and a much more neighborhoody dive-bar joint around the corner, which I much preferred.

Free admission before 8pm, $10 from 8-11:30, $15 after that. Expect to be frisked by a tall lurch looking Russian guy. Coat check girl is ditsy and warns you of the possibility of loosing your stuff in advance (!).

The club is pretty big and spacious. Went on a Friday night and there was still room to maneuver.

Drinks are $8. If you sit at the bar, expect to be hit up by every girl when they switch dancers on stage. They come around in line extracting money from every guy. Not too sexy.

30-40 girls. Most were Russian. Some exotic girls too (Uzbek, Japanese, Brazilian, Turkmen). As usual, the Russian girls are hustlers.

Lapdances run $20 and usually last about a song and a half. Girls are pretty free with it. Got a lot of hand and faces rubbed on my unit. One girl basically gave me a handy through my pants. All in all, some of the best lapdances I've ever had - and I'm not even a big fan. My advice: take the Asian girls up for dances, avoid the Russians.

Thanks Savior. How much roaming were you allowed during lap dance?

play

I was here over a year ago - during the daytime they had a few very hot latinas, not sure if they are still around but they made the place worth while during the day!

Thanks Savior. How much roaming were you allowed during lap dance?

play
Got quite a few handfuls of booty, lots of leg rubbing, and a few things entered my mouth at one point. Really depended on the girls. I took 7 different girls up. Both Russians sucked, the rest were decent. The two Asians were excellent.

Got quite a few handfuls of booty, lots of leg rubbing, and a few things entered my mouth at one point. Really depended on the girls. I took 7 different girls up. Both Russians sucked, the rest were decent. The two Asians were excellent.
I've had LD's with 8 dancers, including five Russians. I was only disappointed by one of the Russians. She took me to a corner downstairs, instead of the mezzanine. I told her to stop after the first dance. The other 7 took me upstairs. The Russians seemed to enjoy the LD's as much as I did. They're not like the Russian strippers of 4-5 years ago.

IDK. The 2 I had sucked. Are you sure you didn't get a Turkmen or Uzbek who just said they were Russian because (and I quote from one of the dancers) "nobody in United States knows these are countries"? They speak Russian too because those countries belonged to the USSR.

Or maybe you just got lucky or are better looking than me. :)

IDK. The 2 I had sucked. Are you sure you didn't get a Turkmen or Uzbek who just said they were Russian because (and I quote from one of the dancers) "nobody in United States knows these are countries"? They speak Russian too because those countries belonged to the USSR.

Or maybe you just got lucky or are better looking than me. :)
Most of them actually said they were from the Ukraine.

When I used to frequent Gallaghers, I remember seeing a gorgeous Asian dancer there, she had a distinct tat on her lower back, a bowtie or something. This was a about 3-4 years ago.I belive her name was Emmie After she got off stage, bought her a drink and we chatted for a while. It turns out she was from Russia, even though she looked asian. She was my go to girl Gallaghers, lap dances were ok, bought her more drinks, and later that night I decided to go in the CR with her. She was on fire! There was lots of DFK, sucked on her tits as well. She would give me an hj through my pants, and she even got on her knees and gently bit the shaft of my cock, it was so erotic, I asked for a bj, but she resisted. I wanted to fuck her right then and there I was so fired up. Our time was up and i tried to arrange an outside "date" but she gave me a lame excuse that she had a boyfriend. I went back to gallaghers a couple of weeks later and I was told she didn't work there anymore. I ran into her again at the old Circle's (now called Rush Hour) she wasn't as friendly and she was always busy with the regular customers. Sorry about the rant, I just had to share that story. Fun can be found at Gallaghers it depends on the girl.

Yeah, well, most of Russia is in Asia, so keep that in mind. Also, the USSR was made up of several republics, and many of them were in Central Asia. Many people came from those countries in Central Asia into Russia for job training / university, and there were all kinds of reasons for people to go from one part of the union to another. Even most of the people in the Central Asian SSR's spoke Russian. So it can be confusing.

This Russian/Asian thing can run both ways. When I was in LA several years ago, i called an agency & asked for an asian massage girl. The girl who showed up was not at all a typical asian... althouygh she was technically from asian.. but she was a very pretty, slim, sexy brown-haired girl w/ a russian accent. She promptly removed all her clothing and offered fs, so I wasn't exactly unhappy... but she didn't look "asian"

I've traveled to northwest China and the people there are quite the mix. They consisted of Asians(middle-eastern), Asian/Russians that speak both and just the mix, it was confusing at first. Many years ago, long before traveling to China and surroundings, I went to a place called Cyprus and saw what I thought were Asian people, only to stand next to them at the pool and discover they only spoke a variation of Russian, not a lick of Mandarin or English, they considered themselves Mongolians. They werwe more surprised to meet an American, than I was to meet a bunch of Mongolians on that tiny Island.

dress code

do you guys think it's totally pervy to wear sweatpants to Gallaghers? I've been a couple of times and once wore jeans, which is no good for the $160 lap dance room. Next time wore dress pants and was alot better. But I was there once on a friday night and saw a guy wearing mesh shorts. I'm thinking I'm wearing sweatpants next time.