Review: Nnj - Amp

Classic therapy on McBride in West Paterson is a very nice place, good table shower, sauna etc. I've had nude BBBJ with DATY (69 that is) and HR finish from a girl named Bunny who has a great body for a tip of $. She promised me FS the next time which I still haven't collected on.
The other girls(all Korean) give varying degrees of service, all give good massages and topless HR for the standard tip of $40 or so.

Bunny tells me that she and Coco are sisters, Bunny is a little younger and has a beautiful body. Coco gives a better massage however if thats what you are into.

I'm pretty much into whatever feels good. The massage was an added bonus when I see Coco. Bunny probably giving a line about Coco and her being sisters. Last time I saw her, Coco told me she only has brothers and grew up as a Tomboy. I'll post my review of Bunny if I get a chance to see her. When is she usually there?

She said usually Fri-Sun but I've seen her on other days too. She always makes it a point to tell me not to tell the other girls that she gives bj. Maybe officially the Spa doesn't allow it but as you know once that room door closes......

classic

The more I read about Coco, the more she sounds like June (formerly of Yokohama in Clifton). Would someone be able to verify if Coco ever worked this place in Clifton - if so - I'm off and running to West Paterson. Thanks!

biggod

The Rifleman
Hey dudes,

Bunny and coco are sisters. But don't tell coco that bunny go the extra mile because you will cause a family feud. Bunny could be firer. Don't mess up a good thing. I have always had great times with bunny. She promise a BBBJ in the shower next time.

Thanks BIGGOD. But don't you agree that Bunny has a great Bod?
Theres another girl named Judy there, not as petite as Bunny or Coco who also goes the extra mile and insists that you don't pass it along.

I can't compare Judy to Bunny since I've never seen Bunny, but Judy doesn't compare to how Coco looks. Coco much more sexier where Judy kinda looks like average middle aged asian.

I agree. I would rate Coco ahead of Judy and Bunny ahead of Coco as far as looks. Since Bunny provides BJ she is the winner!

As I stated in above post I'm hoping to collect on a promise for FS with her (Bunny). It did take several meetings to get to that point, I think she's more worried about the other girls finding out then anything else so we should do our part and not pass it along.