Review: Nnj - Amp

Just had my third session at an AMP on RT10E, near the Ledgewood mall. They advertise in the Star Ledger as part of a two place operation. Fee is .6 for a real good massage.

Each session gets better. First session was nude with lots of mutual touchingand H/R- BBBJ. tip $.
Second session was the same and was offered DATY for same tip.
Third session was all of above and F/S. tip1.25.

The attendent was a little hard to understand, but I think her name was something like Cathy.

biggod

The Rifleman
ciscook,

Can I get a little more info. Like phone # or address?? Was the provider cathy for all three session?? Was anyone else their What did you rate cathy looks, appearance, etc...

SpaMonger:
The place i'm talking about is on the first floor with an insurance Company sign outside( forget what ins. co.) on Rt.10 E about a mile past the Ledgewood Mall.
I'll dig up the # and post.
Only saw Cathy, But heard other voices. Did not ask for line up as I was satisfied with her.
She is in her early 30's looks 7, 34c. 5'6 about 135.
I'm not good at height and weight, but I feel she is attractive and she was clean friendly and accommadating.

Spa is talking about

I think Spa Monger is referring to Kyoto Spa on Route 10 East. It is on the second floor of some sort of store, not sure what it is. If anyone has been to Kyoto, please post info. Thanks.

Darren is right. It's Kyoto Spa that Spa Monger described. It is a Korean AMP usually with the same 3 providers for the last year. Angie, Young and Suzi and with the right YMMV Frank Sinatra music available or at least after they know you. 3 rooms and shower in bathroom. They will take appointments quite late sometimes. They are a typical Korean AMP, with staff between 35 and 40. The other place that Ciscook went to is Chinese with usually 2 attendents, Crystal and Conny. Crystal is quite attractive, late 30's and doesn't know how to stop talking. Conny is 40ish and not to good on the english but most anything else is available with hand signals.

Rev: Hanako

Here's another AMP review in NNJ. They advertises in Steppin Out under the name "Hanako". Located off Rt. 4 near intersection of Rt.4 & 17. (201) 556-1936. Very easy to get to.... call for specific directions. Rear entrance into reception area. 60 door fee. For first visit you must sign your name and birthdate, just write down something like Vince McMahon.

The place looks very clean and professional on the inside. I had a choice of 3 young attractive Asian girls. I chose Jenny, mid twenties B-cup good looking. Speaks almost no english. Excellent 40-50 minute professional massage. Gets up on the table a couple times and sits on you. Warm packs for your back too. Would not go topless but allowed some touching. Good HR to finish. No tips were discussed but I left 50 on the table as I was leaving. Either this place (aside from the HR) plays it real safe, or you need to pick another girl. But if you just want an excellent massage from a pretty asian girl followed by HR then I'd recommend Hanako.

Ryan,

Been there as well, I saw Lee with same results. Hot towels, good massage, assisted masturbation(HR). I left $10 and have not returned since.

Ryan or Daty on Hanako

Does this place have table or regular showers? Its near me, think I may check it out, since Ive had a "hankering" for some AMP. Thanks

Whats the deal

Hey Ciscook I have just found this place RT10E 1st floor Suite 103 near Allstate ins, co. I am a newbie to this site and just looked at this thread and desided to check out the location, looks good from outside what might I expect on the inside? and have you been back since?

Table Shower?

Best table shower in area is at ODA, Morristown, 973-539-4445, Russian, Great time prices Ok, 50 at door. Also have something called hot stones, tried once, great feeling but not what I came for. Going there again will give you up date. Was at place on Rt 10
Korean I believe, OK but just HR, but a great hard massage.

Sonny72:
Been back several times, saw Jesse, thin asain nice chest, bbbj no tc but very nice, tipped 1.0 - Saw Crystal, she is the prettiest of them all, nice chest but no ass, bbbj and was offered fs but did not have rain coat, tipped 1.0. Both give a nice message. Crystal talks a little to much but I enjoyed her the best. I understand there is a spanish girl who just started. Don't know anything about her. Maybe I'll try her next time and report back.

Cobra: I have been to Oda a few times. I still think the best one there is Nina. I posted about her previously, and have seen her since then with everything being the same.

Take Care.

Ciscook

Hi all. Just got back from Kyoto Spa also listed as Toyoko Spa in Ledgewood on Rt. 10E. It's located upstair from a florist. Save your money guys. The place is your normal rub-n-tug kinda place with some ugly lookin' mid 30 yr old asian women. Door fee was .5 plus I gave her a .4 tip. I'll save my money from now on and use it elsewhere. I'm gonna go check out the place in Amboy. I was there last week. Excellent. I'm gonna go check it out later on this evening. I'll let you guys know how it went. But as for this place on Rt. 10. I give it a 4.

AMP in CJ

I am new to this site but have been to my share of mp in nj and the best place I have been to is in middlesex called day flower. all russian girls and clean. the girls are between 22 to mid thirties . tableshower available .6 for an hour and depending on the girl anythging goes. There is a girl on sat. vanessa who is in early twenties and what a body. i hope this helps.