Review: Farmingdale - Sasha - 277 Main

Hi guys,

I'm new to the site and the hobby. I thought that this would be and easy way to introduce myself to the hobby. I walked and knocked. A woman answered the door and led me to a massage room. I paid 60 for the hour. After a few minutes Sasha walked in and asked if I was ready. I got undressed and laid on the table. SHe gave me a great back massage for 40-45 min. Then asked if I wanted to flip over. I said yes and she began to massage me while we talked. SHe then stated that my time was almost up and asked if I was happy. I said I wasn't and that I was hoping to be 'fully relaxed' when I left. She asked if I had been there before and I said that I hadn't but that a 'friend' from work had and recommended her because he had always left 'fully satisfied'. She said she could not and that she would get in trouble with her boss. I told her I would tip well and she still insisted that she would get in trouble. Shortly thereafter, she told me time was up and that she was sorry. I dressed and tipped her $20 for a great massage, but was very disappointed with the lack of extras. Thoughts?

Hi guys,

I'm new to the site and the hobby. I thought that this would be and easy way to introduce myself to the hobby. I walked and knocked. A woman answered the door and led me to a massage room. I paid 60 for the hour. After a few minutes Sasha walked in and asked if I was ready. I got undressed and laid on the table. SHe gave me a great back massage for 40-45 min. Then asked if I wanted to flip over. I said yes and she began to massage me while we talked. SHe then stated that my time was almost up and asked if I was happy. I said I wasn't and that I was hoping to be 'fully relaxed' when I left. She asked if I had been there before and I said that I hadn't but that a 'friend' from work had and recommended her because he had always left 'fully satisfied'. She said she could not and that she would get in trouble with her boss. I told her I would tip well and she still insisted that she would get in trouble. Shortly thereafter, she told me time was up and that she was sorry. I dressed and tipped her $20 for a great massage, but was very disappointed with the lack of extras. Thoughts?
Yup. If you were a cop (and I assume you are not for this discussion) you would have said exactly the non-specific words that you did.

If you wanted her to massage those parts needing extra attention you need either to be very specific verbally or just take her hand and put it on what requires further work.

BTW - your join date was AUG 2002. Kindly explain how you consider yourself "new to the site"

Last edited:
Yup. If you were a cop (and I assume you are not for this discussion) you would have said exactly the non-specific words that you did.

If you wanted her to massage those parts needing extra attention you need either to be very specific verbally or just take her hand and put it on what requires further work.

BTW - your join date was AUG 2002. Kindly explain how you consider yourself "new to the site"
LOL........Genious.........your join date is Aug 2002.......his is July 2008

I am unsure if the BBB is the proper avenue to pursue. My first thought was Consumer Affairs. Any feedback would be appreciated.
What do you think Consumer Affairs would do? They can't revoke the licensethe place DOESN'T have. One of their main purposes is making sure contractors do a job as per written contract and according to minimum standards.

Review: 277 main street farmingdale
Provider Sasha
When 9/2/08 around 1:25pm

I have been to this place several times but always ended up with Linda. I was in the area yest and fig'd it was nearby so why not. I went up the stairs and proceeded to door 3, only one without a handle on the outside.
Basic rates 60hr/ 40 half. opted for the half. It was my first time with sasha, and I have to admit she has a nice little body on her (she was wearing a white and green striped shirt with jeans). I would give the body a 7, the face a 5, and from what I read about her teeth on past reviews, I think she might have gotten them fixed.

anyways I took the half, massage was good, HE was great. Used very little oil, cause I hate that. Tip 20 and was out the door.

-J

Linda

Saw Linda awhile back.

She was very pleasant, more so than Sasha, as what she lacks in looks, she makes up for in attitude. Great massage, flip and nice finish. As from previous posts, she offers more, but I didn't partake as I was there well over the hour and here is why...

Interestly, half way through the massage, there's a knock on the door, and Linda excuses herself to answer it. She comes back shortly after and apologizes and said she must see this one client as he was actually scheduled before me (yeah right). She tells me to wait and will give me a good massage when she comes back...wtf? Great, I'd have to lie there buck naked for at least 30 mins by myself?

To my surprise, she comes back in about 5 minutes and says that she's all done. Huh? What kinda client is this? I wonder if she does 5 minute quickies (not necessarily FS of course) of some sort. Will have to see next time if I can do this 5 minute thing...

they won't let me in

Been there a few times recently. All of a sudden I feel like persona non-grata. Door upstairs is locked and my knocking was not responded to. Maybe my timing is just terrible, but this is the most local sure thing for me and I am tired of going there and not getting in. Sounds like they are inside working when I was there.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I am pretty sure the place was busted and closed down.

no they are open...i think you need to call them before you show up, thats what i did
never had phone number. can you share it?
ljskanky, take some advice from someone who knows, don't ever go to an AMP that has recently been busted then suddenly reopens.

http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6635

Scroll down to post 8 after reading initial post.

Last edited:
Billy you have some memory, finding that post. But I'm confused you said ... "But thats it for me for AMPS in Nassau. The fact they busted the place at lunch time scares me." Guess your little head forgot that part! LMFAO