Review: Farmingdale - Sasha - 277 Main

I have reviewed Sasha a couple of times and there has been some discussion about her running hot and cold. The last time I went (very recently) she gave the most amazing HE. I would have to say the HE part lasted at least 15 minutes and she really varied positions between two handed, overhand twist, ass play, balls, etc. I mean she had it all in there with excellent technique and I fully enjoyed myself. She was attentive and smiling the whole time and giggled when I shot about 3 feet and gave the classic "very strong" line.

It was the usual $40/$20 deal but perhaps I could have given a higher tip because it was quite excellent but I don't want to get trapped with that tip every time.

Have fun guys.

i vote we go back to the old free wheelin style of posting and stop this cookie cutter nonsense that will limit expression of thought and make providers uncomfortable. JMHO.

Well she is great but all I know is don't go visiting her the first week of the month cause that is her time of the month and you won't get any roaming down below

It was the usual $40/$20 deal but perhaps I could have given a higher tip because it was quite excellent but I don't want to get trapped with that tip every time.
thx for the 411. you tink that more tip means more service next time? i like to round up to to a decent number for them. make em happy to see me and more special service. good rite-up. thinkin about going today after eifey goes to see her moms.

It is true that her teeth are stained and she is definitely not perfect by any means but right now I think she has one of the better bodies in LI amps. Let's put it this way... I have seen much worse. In fact, I have walked out of many amps because I'm not interested in having someone unattractive giving me a massage.

On a side note... I used to go to one amp on broadway (closed like two years now) that had a cute 20 year old and her 30 year old sister. Once, they both massaged me and provided a HE at the same time. I actually thought that was pretty cool.

Oh well, seems like those amp days are over for now.

Too bad her teeth are so stained. Maybe some of this goo could whiten her teeth. Her teeth need a good blasting.

Worth waiting for...

I have been reading reviews about Sasa for quite a while now, but never had the time to trek into Farmingdale when she was available. I made the attempt a few times, but she was either not there or busy. Today, I called in advance and set up a time for an hour later (note I still had to wait 15 mind or so). I arrived to find a body that was better than described and a face only mother could love.

The massage was good, but the experience was sublime! As I sit here in
my car still a little shaky and unsure if I am ready to drive, I wonder why I waited!! As I stated the massage was good, nice even! It will not cure the aches and pains, but it loosened me up. After the light touch of her soft hands got me very ready for the flip!

With the flip came some OTC on top which led to UTC on top... And let me say....WOW! Nicest set I have ever seen in an AMP! As she explored my body, I explored hers, OTC on the bottom led her to have to stop what she was doing to me as she began to enjoy my touch, her moans as I rubbed her through her jeans were exhilarating! Our eyes met and all of a sudden she looked beautiful (then again, my glasses were off and I am blind). She regained focus after a few minutes as we gave each other a mutual happy ending! Her technique was responsive to my needs and pace. All in all a wonderful experience with a sweet sexy girl .

60 + 30

Last edited:
It's really too bad about the face but I have to agree she has one of the best bodies in a suffolk AMP. I agree with you, the last time I was with her I had one of my best AMP experiences... she provided near tantric services.

I'm still searching for a Long Island independent that offers what Emily offers in NYC. Some smart independent is going to put herself on the North Shore right over the border of Nassau where there are about 100,000 people working in a 5 mile square area. Doesn't any of these providers realize that one of the largest industrial parks in the country is right off the LIE just into Suffolk County.

Yes, and I can't stand it. I'm so pleased that they have one of the highest salaries of all LE in the country. God forbid we have the luxury of getting a HE every once in a while. Are they really that tough on R&T only?

so you were able to give Sasa a happy ending through her jeans. That's amazing and I should learn from you. I've been trying to get UTC bottom from her with no success so far but many seemed to have done it.

I have been reading reviews about Sasa for quite a while now, but never had the time to trek into Farmingdale when she was available. I made the attempt a few times, but she was either not there or busy. Today, I called in advance and set up a time for an hour later (note I still had to wait 15 mind or so). I arrived to find a body that was better than described and a face only mother could love.

The massage was good, but the experience was sublime! As I sit here in
my car still a little shaky and unsure if I am ready to drive, I wonder why I waited!! As I stated the massage was good, nice even! It will not cure the aches and pains, but it loosened me up. After the light touch of her soft hands got me very ready for the flip!

With the flip came some OTC on top which led to UTC on top... And let me say....WOW! Nicest set I have ever seen in an AMP! As she explored my body, I explored hers, OTC on the bottom led her to have to stop what she was doing to me as she began to enjoy my touch, her moans as I rubbed her through her jeans were exhilarating! Our eyes met and all of a sudden she looked beautiful (then again, my glasses were off and I am blind). She regained focus after a few minutes as we gave each other a mutual happy ending! Her technique was responsive to my needs and pace. All in all a wonderful experience with a sweet sexy girl .

60 + 30