Review: Farmingdale - Sasha - 277 Main

Review : 277 Main St

I have been out of hobbying for a while, ( out of town ) and stopped backed for a few weeks. Tried 277 Main Street today. They have been advertising a lot on CL....Looks like a new regime. No Sasha the girl told me, never heard of her......Anyway, this little pudgy 30 plus year old, nothing spectacular gives me a bums rush 10 minute massage. Goes right for goods and gets me hard. I get the flip over after ten minutes,,,,,strokes some more and tells me " you pay first". I say don't worry, I will give you tip !! Just an OK tug, no touching her allowed as well.
I went as far and gave her a twenty tip and she said she wanted more !! All said and done 40 +20 for about a 23 minute service !! F-that, I should have ( would have, could have, blah,blah) gave her zippo on the tip. I was so pissed thinking about this greedy no green card bitch on the way home, I will fight every future urge I may have and stop this habit completely ! Such a bitch.....hate greedy people. WILL NOT RETURN

..... tells me " you pay first". ...... ! Such a bitch.....hate greedy people. WILL NOT RETURN
Couple of comments: I have seen the "you pay 1st" behavior over many years. I never do it. In fact in my recent post on 205 Main I told the girl I wanted my money back when she wouldnt stop asking (and I got it back ). Or I my ask the "boss" to send in another girl as I am not happy with this one or give me my nmoney back.

Other times when I've had a decent massage and they say it and we can't come to an agreement I just tell the girl to forget the extras and continue the massage for my remaining time. I do not tip when that happens (only a couple of times over the years.)

This is not the same as when I try a legit place, the girl says she does not do extras and the massage is professional quality - then I tip 20-25% of the house fee - just as I do with my barber and other service peolple.

As far as 'greedy" - IMHO she is not greedy - she just doesnt know the proper way to conduct business.

I understand the haircut analogy, but there are fundamental differences between an AMP and beauty salon. The AMP on most days the girl sees four clients on most days. If she gets paid only $80 a day minus transportation costs, it is a marginal living at best (I am talking about the mediocre 40yr fuglies that infest Long Island, not a huge demand for them). The hair stylist has a steady flow of traffic that can support him/her. Secondly, to do 7 massages a day or more takes alot out of you versus hair styling. They cant do that indefinitley. Ting was literally made arihritic by all the massages she gave.

Some of the AMP women have a perceived value associated with the HE. In their mind they are getting chipped, not all some. I have talked to some on this issue. I found some of the perceptions of themselves to be humorous. One told me the primary reason men come to these places is for the back rub. The HE is a huge upcharge in their minds, to be dealing with men's bodily fluids. They do not see the normal tip structure as you see it.

I am not saying what is right or wrong but how some of them think. Some accept th $10/$20 tips for any of the following reason; then think that is an acceptable amount, something is better than nothing, they dont want to get in trouble with their boss, they like the guy, they have low self-esteem. The better looking ones or ones that give higher mileage, simply find a new place until they find a acceptable tip structure.

Sasha was a classic example of higher tips got you more (whatever that definition means). For $20, you got a decent HE. For more you could get her pants down and little more you could DATY. She rarely vocally acknowledged a price on these activities but it was clear from the amount of tips posted (plus my own personal experience with her), that this price structure was implicit. It doesnt mean you had to play ball with her. There were of course exceptions, when she hit it off with an occasional guy.

With Linda, the tip had less to do with her performance but rather her confort level with a client.

Another way to look at it. If you were a masseus, and you were massaging elderly women, they required their leatherly, stinky crotches stimulated to completion, would you think that a $20 tip be adequate? LOL

went to 277 yesterday got Mimi and a bum rush there.. oh baby oh baby.. rub ,yank and tug like she was in a rush to go somewhere...no one waiting besides maybe dinner...you tip first .. no you do your thing first... rubs her nipples over the man and a lil suckie .. no touching...all the time putting it into high speed .. not enjoyable and wouldnt slow down .. 40=20.. not enough you pay more.. no sorry thats all it was worth if even that

went to 277 yesterday got Mimi and a bum rush there.. oh baby oh baby.. rub ,yank and tug like she was in a rush to go somewhere...no one waiting besides maybe dinner...you tip first .. no you do your thing first... rubs her nipples over the man and a lil suckie .. no touching...all the time putting it into high speed .. not enjoyable and wouldnt slow down .. 40=20.. not enough you pay more.. no sorry thats all it was worth if even that
I was just there this afternoon...........Saw Mimi........A bit chubby......Same experience except I told her to chill out and she said pay more and she will slow down..........No massage no nothing straight to the point and a quick tug and she was bitchy about it........She said she is 24........When I left I tipped her 5........

I was just there this afternoon...........Saw Mimi........A bit chubby......Same experience except I told her to chill out and she said pay more and she will slow down..........No massage no nothing straight to the point and a quick tug and she was bitchy about it........She said she is 24........When I left I tipped her 5........

I haven't been to this place in awhile because Sasha is no longe there. However, I decided to go back because I wasn't thrilled with the Amp on Smithtown Blvd. and I needed some relief. I get there and was greeted by a plain Amp girl. Asked for the other girl and it wasn't that much better. I ended up with the first girl. Her name is Amanda. Paid the half and got ready. She isn't talkative and went to work. Massage was kind of lame and the send-off was OK. Would I go back. Probably not.

Last edited:
I happened to be in the area yesterday and dedided to try this place again even though Sasha is no longer working on the premises. I ring the bell and am greeted by a girl named Jennifer. I must say that this girl at 5'' 1' was very cute with nice ta-tas. I pay for the half $40 and get undressed. As she walks in I get very affectionate and she becme all giggly. During the massage, another monger arrives and asks for Jenny. She leaves me to go to the other guy and the ugly one comes in to try to take over. I looked at her and said I am not having this nonsense. This girl starts with me and finishes with me or I get my money back. Obviously, I got what I wanted, but it disturbs me that these ladies would pull that crap. The HE was nice and I left a 20 tip. I might go back if I knew jenny would still be working, but it is funny how they think they can get away with treating their customers in this manner.