Review: CL Annabelle/Elecktra

I was out last night late and was eager to fulfill a need so I got on the trusty iPhone and did some searching. I stumbled across the following ad:

--------------------
I'm very open-minded and like trying new things - w4m (Suffolk Incall)

Reply to: [*****]pers-834236933@craigslist.org[/*****] [?]
Date: 2008-09-09, 4:01PM EDT

my name is Annabelle. I cater to the most refined gentlemen who demand the very finest in discreet upscale companionship. My focus is to provide you with an ultimate, unrushed, relaxed experience full of romance, pampering and spoiling. I'm friendly, fun-loving and polite with a beautiful smile, and am sure to be a diamond on any gentleman's arm.

I'm very open-minded and like trying new things. I am a true GFE, being with me is like having a girlfriend away from home! I will listen to you, entertain you and please you in every way imaginable. Your friends will not believe you.

$100 incall special

Call me for my location… I'm waiting!!!

631-921-93one6

--------------------

I gave the number a ring and the girl who picked up had a raspy/sassy voice. I asked her a few questions which led me to find out she was working pretty far out east. Nonetheless, I decided to head out.

After arriving at the hotel, she made me wait about 5 minutes and then I was up to her room. She seemed a little paranoid about things as she made me call when I reached the floor (so she could scope me out from her door before giving me her room #)

Description: Annabelle is a cute 20ish year old girl with a nice dark tan complexion. Her hair was straight, she stood maybe 5'4. She was cute (despite the ring in her lip). She is a little soft around the middle and her ass is nice and soft (not too big.. just soft) She has a bunch of pictures on different ads. They are definitely her, but she looks better in person.

The Greeting: We chatted a bit (about 5 minutes... ) She is from San Francisco (Bay Area). She is Mexican, El Salvadorian and Creole. She is definitely a little sassy (perhaps a bit of an attitude), but I found her to be amusing. She is a little talkative.

Our special time: After chatting a bit, she motioned me over to the bed as she undressed and told me to get naked. She proceeded to give me a cursory body run. She had decent hands, I guess she was just trying to warm me up. She quickly flipped me over and asked if I was ready to fuck her. I said of course as I rubbed her nice B cup boobies. The next thing I heard surprised me... She asked if I wanted in in her pussy or her ass. I queried whether it was one or two rounds as I would like both. She gave the right answer and we were off to the races. She started with a OK CBJ just to get him ready and we then moved on to the Greek portion of our program. She commented on the thickness of my friend and I just smiled as I quickly finished in that position. After she cleaned up nicely and we laid down to chill. As we chatted about a variety of things.. I found out her preference for Greek tonight was that her 'monthly friend' was just about to or had arrived and she did not like to surf that way. At that point I understood the prohibition against DATY.

Round two was a little different, She got more involved with the CBJ (my guess was she want to finish me that way), this led to me being ready ... I asked for a different angle, but she wanted traditional. This time I had greater staying power which she took like a trooper despite her very clear discomfort and reactions of obvious pain. For a few moments I felt a little guilty, but finally I figured I should just enjoy the ride. I finished with a great deal of umph. This was followed by another nice clean up, I then washed up and hugged her and left.

Conclusion: It was a nice find for a late night search. The Greek lessons were also a nice surprise. Despite her being a little talkative, it was a really good time. Was there for an hour. She advert $180, but it was slow that far east and charged $150.

FYI She advertised last week in Westbury as 'Elektra' with much different pictures. I was going to see her then, but I missed her there. She said she was going to return to Nassau as it was busier there... keep your eyes open.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Great review. Everything we need to know. I saw a lot of her ads as she moved around Nassau the past few weeks. I think she was offering a $100 special. Thanks for TOFTT Wiley. If she is still around (comes back to Nassau) in a few weeks I'll have to check her out.

thanks for the great review! She does look very different from the Elektra pics. Someone had posted on CL last week that she was LE. I'm glad to hear she is not. I'll wait for her to come back this way! thanks coyote

Constantly reinventing herself.....

N}-{U}-{M}-{B}-{E}-{R} *___*{O}-{N}-{E}*___* {C}-{H}-{O}-{I}-{C}-{E)

Feeling lonely? Need to let off some steam?
Just feel like relaxing and having a good time?
Call me tonight and I'll make you feel like a new man!
I'm a sweet, smart, classy, genuine, and fun girl to chat with... among other things ;)
Let me take care of you, I'll make it well worth your while...

Your time with me is always unrushed & truly pleasurable. If this sounds like an invitation that suits you! CALL ANYTIME! 773 - 2zero9 - 11two7
Anasia Rouse

175/FULL HOUR UNRUSHED

225/HR(GIRLFRIEND EXP.)2X OK!

275/90 MINS.(GIRLFRIEND EXP.) *SPECIAL*

OUTCALLS ARE AVAIL. ANYTIME DAY & NIGHT AND I DRIVE MYSELF!

================

I am pretty confident she had new pictures taken and it is the same girl!

Take a look and let me know if you agree!