review: 116 sunrise hwy

I hope you didn't take mine that way. I certainly didn't mean to insult, just to offer my thoughts and to see if anyone has actually found one that does post a legitimate pic.
Yes, I have seen real AMP providers who resemble their ads' pics.
Even though they also use counterfeit pics, the other Lindenhurst AMP (631-294-6004) sometimes uses pics that aren't inaccurate. That other AMP is discussed here:
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35341

I think Al is pretty sharp and I always injoy his info. But has anyone thought he might be checking to see if the girl who comes to the door even though not the girl in the picture is someone who he would like to spend the time with. If she is cute stay a beast leave. Nice going Al

been there twice once was an ok 29 year old chicks wack face wack body except for nice booobs , second time i got this old lady ughhhhh i just left if they got better girls maybe il go again

Cannot find 116 sunrise highway drive around on wed. read earlier post that said east of rt.110 and albany ave but still couldnt locate numbers are crazy help

116 Sunrise Highway

This place is on the Copiague/Lindenhurst border. It's on the south side of Sunrise Highway, a few blocks east of where Straight Path becomes Dixon Avenue as it crosses Sunrise Highway.