review: 116 sunrise hwy

Cl Amp 631-742-5788

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ers/924499202.html
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ers/917251599.html
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ers/923893111.html
SO HOT LOVELY NEW ASIAN GIRLS HERE ~~~ (INCALL) ~~~ 631~742~5788 ~~~ - w4m (L.I/INCALL)
Reply to: pers-923893111@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-11-18, 9:31AM EST
SO HOT LOVELY N.E.W ASIAN GIRLS HERE ~~~ (INCALL)
CALL... 631...742...5788 ...MAKE APPT INCALL ..
PRIVATE PLACE SAFE ADN CLEAN!!!
PRETTY HOT ASIAN BABY HERE!!!

631-742-5788
116 Sunrise Hwy
Lindenhurst

Three words: fat old stinky
Both of them.

thats wierd...i have been there about 4-5 times, and i never had a old fat stinky girl....i also went there about 4 months ago...i guess things have changed...oh well....i guess i wont go back there again

To be fair, the stink wasn't hygiene (I don't think) but that garlicky stench that wafts from every pore when you eat certain ethnic foods all the time.

They weren't really that fat or old either, but way fatter and older than the pics in their ads.

Advertises on CL with a 631-742-5788-- phone #....Korean run (typical). 60 entrance, haggle them down to 80 for f/s in addition to the 60 door fee. All done via the hand signals. Private house ( white) on corner. South side of Sunrise in...Copaigue I would guess. The #'s run crazy over there. Anyway east of Rte 110 and Albany Ave. Enter around back of the house behind a fence.

Decent looking Koreans, about 30-35 y/o

A lot of traffic Friday morning. Opens at 10am.......we will be reading about this one in Newsday within two weeks !!

Would not repeat due to expense and chance of raid...

....A lot of traffic Friday morning. Opens at 10am.......we will be reading about this one in Newsday within two weeks !!

Would not repeat due to expense and chance of raid...
This place has been around for about a year so unless you know something others don't I'm not so sure about your 2 weeks prediction.

prediction

This place has been around for about a year so unless you know something others don't I'm not so sure about your 2 weeks prediction.
I am not privy to any information regarding my "predictions"....comments are based soley by what I personally observed today. Just kinda looks a bit weird when white/black males are parking their cars on a side street, or even better right in the back,knocking on the the ol' back door entering and exiting when the girl answering the door barely dressed. Once again this is just my take, based on my observation. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...we all see things differently. I placed my .02 cents on the table...we all have our choice of taking it or leaving it. My apologies if I reported on a venue that was previously mentioned a year ago, my mistake. BTW--> This is Snuffolk County.....we saw them go in Smithtown, Huntington, etc. They just don't last long in Snuffolk......not predicting, I am making an observation,hell I just hope when I wake tomorrow I can get vertical and enjoy another God given day!

Last edited:
I am not privy to any information regarding my "predictions"....comments are based soley by what I personally observed today. Just kinda looks a bit weird when white/black males are parking their cars on a side street, or even better right in the back,knocking on the the ol' back door entering and exiting when the girl answering the door barely dressed. Once again this is just my take, based on my observation. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...we all see things differently. I placed my .02 cents on the table...we all have our choice of taking it or leaving it. My apologies if I reported on a venue that was previously mentioned a year ago, my mistake. BTW--> This is Snuffolk County.....we saw them go in Smithtown, Huntington, etc. They just don't last long in Snuffolk......not predicting, I am making an observation,hell I just hope when I wake tomorrow I can get vertical and enjoy another God given day!
My post was in no way a criticism of your abilities at logical deduction – please don’t take it that way (if you did). I merely made a comment and I thought the exact same thing a while back when I stopped in.

A woman met me at the door in a nightie type thing with no bra or panties underneath. I took one look and knew I wasn’t going to stay. I said this was the 1st time I met her,(said her name was Nana or some such), I put my hands on her tits, said “I like” and said I need to know how much money I need. She gave me a price “for everything”(her words). I don’t remember the price because I could only think of getting outa there before the cops bust down the door.
This was a plain and simple whore house with no attempt at security. She must of thought she was still back in Korea in the red light district.

I told her I’m ok with the price but I have to go to the ATM to get a little more cash, I took my hands off her tits (they were real) and left never to return..

116 Sunrise, Lindenhurst

I wish this place was better, but it's not.
Recently, thier ads began saying {{{ Real Picture }}}, but it's not (apparently).
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ads/1306862675.html

I made an appointment on the phone, during which I made it clear I'd only come in if the girl in the ad photo came to the door. She didn't, I asked again, lame excuse, left.

Anyone have anything but disappointment here?

I wish this place was better, but it's not.
Recently, thier ads began saying {{{ Real Picture }}}, but it's not (apparently).
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ads/1306862675.html

I made an appointment on the phone, during which I made it clear I'd only come in if the girl in the ad photo came to the door. She didn't, I asked again, lame excuse, left.

Anyone have anything but disappointment here?
you're pretty naive to think the girl in the picture would be there..esp since you started this thread last year and the same thing happened to you then..im glad to see you have lots of time on your hands and gas to waste

fu2

I made it clear I'd only come in if the girl in the ad photo came to the door
I'm not busting your chops, because i've done the same exact thing, but with AMPs I've come to realize that they NEVER post their real pics, at least in all my years in the hobby I have never once shown up to seen the girl in the ad. Even when a place has young attractive girls who look good enough to draw customers, the place will still use fake images. I guess its just easier that way. The only time I've ever seen real pics is with pricey agencies and some independents, but never AMPs. Thats my experience anyway. Has anyone here ever visited an AMP and actually found the woman in the ad?

you're pretty naive to think the girl in the picture would be there..esp since you started this thread last year and the same thing happened to you then..im glad to see you have lots of time on your hands and gas to waste
fu2
It's amazing how some respond to a contribution: with insult and insulting sarcasm.

It's true that I do have time and gas to waste, but a quick look at the thread also shows that I was last there almost ten months ago. I'll reiterate from yesterday's post: until recently they never made a point of noting {{{ Real Picture }}}.

Regarding my expectations... I regret giving the impression that I'm a simpleton. I'm not.
I don't mind at all if the photo bears a generally passing resemblance to the actual provider. I don't mind that at all.

The provider who actually came to the door could have been the dykehusband to the grandmother of the girl in the photo.

Technically they didn't lie. It is a real picture, just not of one of their girls.
I made an appt with them yesterday and asked about the picture also. Got the "Of course" answer.
I called when I got nearby and they told me to go to the rear door. I have been there before. I rang the bell a couple of times but no answer. Then of course they also started ignoring my calls.
Screw them, called 6004 in town and met up with Henna
This place is dead to me

It's amazing how some respond to a contribution: with insult and insulting sarcasm.
I hope you didn't take mine that way. I certainly didn't mean to insult, just to offer my thoughts and to see if anyone has actually found one that does post a legitimate pic. I'm sure most on this board appreciate the time, gas, money and work you put into researching and reviewing these places, and I count myself among them. And of course, an AMP can get new talent at any time. I'm sure you can find many threads that started out like this until one monger toftt and reported back on a young new spinner, opening the flood gates for everyone. So thank you for your efforts, and sorry if my comments unintentionally offended.

Even though I know the ads are always fake, I still often ask mamasan for the girl in the ad just to amuse myself when she responds "day off" or "girl on vacation."

ricko???

i have tried endlessly to get through at 6004...every time i call, it rings off the hook and eventually goes to VM. Can you please provide some detail regarding location, talent, price, etc......i too have been to 116, and it is very disappointing but as there are so few options i tend to drift back here every 3-4 months and then regret it....thanks