Remembering ATF old TV shows.

As a kid, I loved, Kimba the White Lion, Gigantor ( who I you tubed recently ) Gumby, Adam 12, Car 54 Where are you? Baretta... What were your fav older TV shows growing up...

I'm not sure, but as a healthy child I got my first hard-on from either seeing Julie Newmar as Catwoman in the original Batman TV show, or Diana Rigg as Mrs. Peel in the Avengers. Ahhh, good times.

Oh those were the days.
I'd run off a batch for each one of the angels while watching Charlies Angels.
The dilemma was always, who was going to get the first one.
3 rounds in a hour back then could be achieved. Now I think 3 in a day would be my limit.

Oh those were the days.
I'd run off a batch for each one of the angels while watching Charlies Angels.
The dilemma was always, who was going to get the first one.
3 rounds in a hour back then could be achieved. Now I think 3 in a day would be my limit.
3 in a day is still great. I used to want to bang I dream of Jennie, like everyone else... Or Everyone on the show Dynasty

Now I think 3 in a day would be my limit.
Now I think 3 in a week makes a good week, lol.

Ah yes, I dreamed of Jeannie many times. Plus the women crew members on Star Trek, but I'm talking about watching the original series when they originally aired in prime time on NBC. Those short little uniforms Ahhh, good times.

Saturday's Kung Fu theater ruled my weekend. I loved the Shaw Bros. old Shaolin styles. The dopey 70's Hong Kong ones kinda sucked but was hilarious to watch. Anyone remember the skinny bad guy who sorta looked like an Asian version of Mr.Farley from 3's Company?

I'm not sure, but as a healthy child I got my first hard-on from either seeing Julie Newmar as Catwoman in the original Batman TV show, or Diana Rigg as Mrs. Peel in the Avengers. Ahhh, good times.
Wow Catwoman! When I was in seventh grade, it would take me 90 seconds to come just thinking of Catwoman. That doesnt happen any more.

Maybe when I do the wife, I will think of Catwoman again and time it.

Gigantor was HUGE!! I youtubed it also recently and was disappointed. However ... Odd COuple and Honeymooners were great.

If we are talking women .... Ginger and MaryAnn.

One of my 2 or 3 ATF's was "Adventures in Paradise". I would always get turned on by all the young, nubile and friendly island girls who would run down to the beach or dock when the Tiki III would arrive with Adam Troy. I always imagined that by the next morinng he would have a really sore cock. That show set off a life long fantasy/interest in asian and pacific island girls (I know there is a difference, but not much, and the difference can be ignored.), which has been realized over the last 25 years by my travel to that area.

Quote "....Or Everyone on the show Dynasty" Some of those girls were do-able but I would draw the line at John Forsythe.

Some of my favs growing up were; The Six Million $$ Man (than later the Fall Guy), Police Story, the original Battlestar Gallactica, Night Stalker, and S.W.A.T. My fav comedies were; Soap, Three’s Company (Suzanne Somers is still frigin’ HOT), M.A.S.H. and of coarse All in the Family. My fav reruns were the Avengers, the Odd Couple, and the Twilight Zone. But my Fav all time rerun was the Great Benny Hill.

Another TV show from the 1960s I remember watching as a kid was "Land of the Giants"

Here is the intro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iMNBY61ndQ

Special effects for its time were very good. About a spaceship that crash lands on a planet that is inhabited by Giant Humans, who catch and perform experiments on the cast members until they invariably escape. They escape because the Giants, even the scientist Giants, are real stupid, do not seem to know how to keep the small people captive, and probably could not keep a lab mouse captive either if some of the plots are to be believed.

Last edited:
Some of my favs growing up were; The Six Million $$ Man (than later the Fall Guy), Police Story, the original Battlestar Gallactica, Night Stalker, and S.W.A.T. My fav comedies were; Soap, Three’s Company (Suzanne Somers is still frigin’ HOT), M.A.S.H. and of coarse All in the Family. My fav reruns were the Avengers, the Odd Couple, and the Twilight Zone. But my Fav all time rerun was the Great Benny Hill.
Benny Hill, freakin hilarious. I still laugh like a child hearing the theme song and when Benny would slap the old bald guy in the head repeatedly.

I loved the cartoons, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Captain America...The original Superman and Batman, I loved....
Then I had to watch, Romper Room..Zoom.. Mister Rodgers...