Reddit… Underutilized opportunities

Forget civilians. I don’t even know why I got as far down this road as I did. Shared too much, could tell this was going to end in disaster, and it still may, but hit the emergency brake before actually meeting this woman. I actually cancelled my Reddit account. As much as it would be nice to save a few bucks, this experience has taught me that either I P4P or jerk off. Too much risk otherwise.
Hell, an average everyday affair can lead to disaster. It did for me, and it didn't involve Tinder, which didn't exist then. She just kept texting me - and I blocked notifications. But one day the wife was checking some messages on my phone, with my approval (I deleted all that shit) when a "I just want to say I love you baby" popped up.
The fucking stupid part is SHE was married too, and we kept seeing each other after I smoothed things over with the wife.
Then suddenly, she gets sick while out in California. Her husband, a dumbass who literally looked like an Oompa Loompa from the first Willy Wonka, never went to any of the events she competed in and made fun of her obsession, suddenly flies out to help her (since she can't compete). Turns out, as he is running around getting his shit in a pile, he pulls some of her shit out of a drawer and finds a hotel voucher where she and I used to meet.
He confronts her right before surgery, forgives her when she (under drugs and duress) admits what happened. While she's being worked on, I get a series of texts from this short fat slob bitching at me about how if I wasn't busy fucking other people's wives, I'd still have a job(I had just been laid off and he knew it). This, of course, is bullshit as she'd been banging all his best friends behind his back and he still didn't know.
Anyway, she gets out of surgery and sends me a note ending it all because "I realized he really cared for me".

She and I are actually still friends. I gave her a pass because I think it was an emotional time and she didn't have the willpower to fight at that point - and the two kids they had were entering high school and I didn't want to fuck them up. He's a lawyer, but a shitty one who is dumb as a brick. Doesn't take much to be successful if you get hooked up with the right corporation that doesn't realize how stupid you are.
Anyway, that dumb fuck tried to fuck me up by calling my wife who basically told him she'd known for months and that nothing had been going on for months and she knew it because she was checking my messages (there's more than one way to skin that cat), and made him feel like a complete dumb fuck but left me having to fight that war all over again....

Thanks to this thread I started on Reddit. It's taken awhile but I have been seeing a young lady from there. I never even used that site before this. It's great because she's cool with keeping a secret and sneaky get aways. The agegap forum is filled with crap but there are diamonds in the rough. I pay for our dates but it's not like a sugar baby situation more like a paramour.

Thanks to this thread I started on Reddit. It's taken awhile but I have been seeing a young lady from there. I never even used that site before this. It's great because she's cool with keeping a secret and sneaky get aways. The agegap forum is filled with crap but there are diamonds in the rough. I pay for our dates but it's not like a sugar baby situation more like a paramour.
Was that age gap under NSFW listing?
Difficult to find how Long Island would be searchable. Maybe you could expand more on. Thanks

I joined several agegap sections. Agegappersonals, agegap, agegaprelationships, etc... I found her after going through a ton of chaff. She's in the 5 boros. I found the Long Island Listings to be fake or few. I didn't press her to meet up eventually she asked me. We corresponded in Reddit for over a week then move to a texting app then to regular texting with her phone number.
She was looking for someone like a father figure, even though she never said that. She liked that I was patient & cared about her well being. I treat for our dates, nothing expensive but nice.