Red 27 reviews and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting into a dialogue with this crew would likely be a losing proposition for Daisy ... (snip) ...
I respectfully disagree. If Daisy would answer our questions, and offer explanations, it would create an atmosphere of greater transparency -- which would help her business. It would be mutually beneficial.

Through greater transparency, she could have also done a much better job of launching Red 27. She could have implemented some pre-launch buzz with announcements here (and elsewhere), such as: "Hi Guys! I just bought another spa and will rename it 'Red 27 Spa.' Therefore, I will be offering more locations, more girls, more variety and more fun options for you guys."

Instead, there was confusion and the launch of Red 27 was a bit of a stumble.

I think Daisy is great as her shops offer the biggest selection of J-Girls since the closing of E 4 A

pokler

Power Bottom
And experience at r21 has declined.
I saw Candy a few weeks ago and while her service was good she kept disappearing for 5 minute chunks of time and tried to wind it up 12 minute short. Also did negotiations upfront which in 3 yrs never happened at 21.

Several different thoughts: If I were Daisy, I would not respond -- familiarity breeds contempt -- always someone unhappy (or working for the opposition) -- Hiyako's Julie has conversed on other boards only to attract more hostility ( always from guys that rate another owner's shops highly -- but that probably just a coincidence -- NOT ).

While never a big fan of R21 -- I would not knock it for $ discussions early on. At a place like r21 where there are multiple service options hard to avoid some up front negotiations? Now this usually entails the girl's asking about the service level desired and wanting to be assured that they will be taken care of... Detailed haggling over precise amounts or unreasonable expectations are , of course, never appreciated.

On the handful of times of times I visited r21, Daisy was only there once or twice.... Do you guys run into her @ 27? She gave the place a semblance of quality, but was never around when I left... I certain madam ( now retired ) always met you afterwards and said goodbye -- Why does no one else bother with this simple model to ensure the potential for direct feedback, or, at the least -- a sense that your business matters to them?

I've seen and spoken with Daisy many times, both at RS21 and now at RS27. Yes, there have been times when she is not there; but I don't expect her to be at the location from 10 am to 2 am, or whatever, 7 days a week. As I'm ready to leave, I'll always ask my attendant if Daisy is at the location and, if she is, Daisy always takes the time to speak with me and ask about my session - sometimes she will even ask me to wait a few minutes while she finishes whatever business she is doing at the time. I always get the sense that my continued business matters to her - one of several reasons I'm a repeat customer.

Daisy,

I was at Red Spa 27 about a week ago and the manger knocked on the door only 50 minutes into session saying time was up , disturbing me and the girl.

Please speak to her and remind her customer is paying for 60 minutes .

Pokler – I am sorry that you did not enjoy the session at RS27 – I will make sure everyone remembers that session is for 1 hour. Please ask for me next time you make appointment or when you leave. We do want to make sure that you leave happier than when you entered.
Also, your comment on RS21 – RS21 is under new management, so I do not control what is now happening there. Thanks a lot for let me knew. Wish see you soon . Happy holiday to you!

Daisy

Last edited by a moderator:

pokler

Power Bottom
Thanks Daisy..I really appreciate that. I will stick to R27.

R21 has a too much if a business like edge to it now and your girls are better anyway..

Another Exciting Visit with Monica

I had a birthday coming up the week before Christmas, so I figured I’d treat myself to a visit to Red 27. Called Daisy and set up an appointment with Monica on that Tuesday. Monica met me at the door with a big hug and was about to lead me off to the room when I stopped her and showed her a xmas gift package I brought for the crew. Amy, Pinky, and Monica had a fun time opening the package and sampling the contents and then it was time for Monica and I to head to the room.

Monica closed the door and immediately grabbed me and crushed her well-endowed chest against me as she delivered some hot DFKs. We engaged in that for a few minutes, along with some groping, and then Monica began to help me out of my clothing. Down to the birthday suit, a little more groping (I did notice that she did not have any panties on), and then on with the robe so we could head to the TS room.

As usual with Monica, the TS was a delightful and sensual experience – one that I have described in detail before, so I won’t go into it again here. Junior – and his two close friends - got a lot of attention as my hands were wandering under Monica’s dress. Pretty soon, we were both wet. A quick dry off, some direct attention to Junior and then off to the room we went.

Back in the room, I sat down on the edge of the table and watched as Monica shucked the dress and bra and came over to stand between my legs so she could present her breasts to me for some attention. Once she tied up her hair, Monica reached down and cupped her breasts so that I could kiss both of them at the same time. Pretty soon her nipples were hard as little rocks and she was bumping her pelvis against a very excited Junior.

We played that game for a few minutes and then I let my hands wander down to play with her now wet kitty. It didn’t take long before Monica was reaching down to stroke Junior to full attention. I continued to give some oral treatment to her nipples and pretty soon Monica was slipping Junior between her thighs and grinding up against me. A few minutes of that and we both knew it was time to move on to better things.

Monica had me lie down, face up, on the table and began a body rub with her breasts with a lot of focus on rubbing Junior. I grabbed some lube and pulled her up a little higher so that I could rub her kitty and pretty soon she was stroking a lubed up Junior while my hands were working on her kitty. Lots of kissing, lots of hand work and soon Monica was squirming all over me as she popped for the first time.

Monica wanted to return the favor, so she shifted her body so that she could begin a long, wet BBBJ session that had me at the edge of eruption – but I managed to hold off so that I could prolong the session (sure would be nice to be young again and be able to multi-pop, but these days I can only do one pop in a one hour session). Then I decided to do my favorite – a nice DATY session.

I positioned Monica sideways on the table, put a pillow under her hips for better access, and knelt down on the floor as I spread her legs and slipped my tongue into her wet kitty. From past sessions, I know that Monica thoroughly enjoys this action and today was no different. Monica was soon thrusting her hips into my face and twisting her body all over the table – if her legs had not been squeezed so tight around my head, it would have been hard for me to stay in contact. A few minutes of this work and Monica let out a little yell and grabbed my hair to push my mouth into her one last time before she jammed her kitty into my face as she came again. Sometimes I wonder how much gets heard down the hall by the other folks in the building and what the girls talk about after we leave.

As I wiped off my mustache, Monica let me know she wanted to fuck; so, on with the cover and into some mish we went. It wasn’t long before Monica had her ankles locked around my head and was telling me to pump harder and harder. Eventually, she came again and, since I had not finished, we went right into a doggie position.

Although this was a lot of fun to do and watch her thrusting her hips back into me, as usual, I was unable to pop in the cover. So, Monica had me lay down again on the table, removed the cover and, with a combo HJ/BBBJ, soon had Junior spurting all over her hands and my stomach. There were a few minutes left in the session, so Monica lay down on the table and cuddled up with me as we continued to caress each other’s body. She asked me if I wanted a 2nd pop and I laughed that off while telling her that I was exhausted and getting Junior off again so soon would be next to impossible.

Pretty soon, it was time for the cleanup; initially some paper towels and then Monica left to get the hot towels for the face, hands, and Junior. In between some more kissing, Monica helped me dress and, after I thanked her for another great session and gave her a nice tip, she led me out towards the front desk and the door. Before we got there, Daisy came out to greet me and asked if I had a good time. I told her that I always have a good time with Monica and we chatted for a few minutes before it was finally time to head back out onto the City streets.

Several different thoughts: If I were Daisy, I would not respond -- familiarity breeds contempt -- always someone unhappy (or working for the opposition) -- Hiyako's Julie has conversed on other boards only to attract more hostility ( always from guys that rate another owner's shops highly -- but that probably just a coincidence -- NOT ).
... (snip) ...
@new guy: I understand and appreciate your viewpoint.

I would venture to guess that most of the people that expressed “hostility” toward Julie were shills trying to promote other venues and, as part of their efforts, tried to make Hiyako seem like a less-attractive option.

I think that honest well-intentioned UGers, without other agendas, were able to engage in constructive dialogues with Julie. That was better for Hiyako as I was able to occasionally air grievances.

Shills will always cast aspersions, but they seem to wander-off to other places as time passes.

By not answering our questions, Daisy creates unnecessary irritation and distrust.

@new guy: I understand and appreciate your viewpoint.

I would venture to guess that most of the people that expressed “hostility” toward Julie were shills trying to promote other venues and, as part of their efforts, tried to make Hiyako seem like a less-attractive option.

I think that honest well-intentioned UGers, without other agendas, were able to engage in constructive dialogues with Julie. That was better for Hiyako as I was able to occasionally air grievances.

Shills will always cast aspersions, but they seem to wander-off to other places as time passes.

By not answering our questions, Daisy creates unnecessary irritation and distrust.
She did reply- just look below.
Over the years of reading on this site, I believe that Daisy is classy and customer friendly, and her response shows it.

She did reply- just look below.
Over the years of reading on this site, I believe that Daisy is classy and customer friendly, and her response shows it.
@Woodguy: Yes, I saw her reply, which was nice. However, her replies have been few and far between. It would be even nicer if Daisy actively replied to the frequent questions posted by well-intentioned members on UG

pokler

Power Bottom

While never a big fan of R21 -- I would not knock it for $ discussions early on. At a place like r21 where there are multiple service options hard to avoid some up front negotiations? Now this usually entails the girl's asking about the service level desired and wanting to be assured that they will be taken care of... Detailed haggling over precise amounts or unreasonable expectations are , of course, never appreciated.

On the handful of times of times I visited r21, Daisy was only there once or twice.... Do you guys run into her @ 27? She gave the place a semblance of quality, but was never around when I left... I certain madam ( now retired ) always met you afterwards and said goodbye -- Why does no one else bother with this simple model to ensure the potential for direct feedback, or, at the least -- a sense that your business matters to them?
Disagree with your take on upfront negotiations. The fact of the matter is that in the 2 plus yrs I went to R21 when Daisy was in charge i NEVER did up front negotiations. I just told the girls what i like and how i like it and gave them what was fair at the end. Usually were fine with it and if they balked and they did a good job I threw in an extra 20. There is a little suspense with this method but only on first session. Subsequent times the girl knew what to expect as well as I.
All were happy and thats why i loved the place. When I saw Candy under the new management and she insisted on upfront negotiation it was annoying and felt like Hiyako and I was ready to walk. Then she jipped me out of some time as I had mentioned.

In short not having to deal with upfront BS is why I kept going back to R21 so may times. I may give them one more try with a different girl.

@pokler @new guy -- I truly dislike upfront negotiations.

That's one of the reasons why I prefer to pick J-Girls: I tell them exactly what I want in Japanese (I am familiar with the vast amount of applicable Fuzoku vocabulary), which establishes mutual expectations. In those situations, the clarity of communications leads to excellent sessions in most cases.

Had a bit of a frustrating situation yesterday. I called yesterday morning and was told Pinky, Amy and Monica were working. About an hour later, I called from outside the place and asked if Monica was available. I was told Monica doesn't work here. I hung up thinking I maybe I called 21 by mistake. I didn't. I called back and was told Monica was off today and only Amy and Pinky were working. Now I see Monica listed on the line-up for yesterday. I don't know who I spoke with,. It was not Daisy.

Nico – A Delightful Japanese Doll

I mentioned in my last review of Monica at Red27 that my birthday was the week before Christmas and that I visited Red27 twice that week to celebrate. This is my review of the second visit – one with Nico, a delightful, young Japanese attendant at Red27.

I had a chance to get into NYC the Friday before Christmas and decided that it was time to finally hook up with Nico – our schedules never seemed to mesh previously; but, the stars were aligned and in my favor that week. I made a mid-afternoon appointment and when I arrived, this hot little number met me at the door in a little black outfit with a lacy see-thru top. She asked me if I had an appointment and when I told her yes, with Nico, she closed the door and indicated that she was Nico. I introduced my self – this was the first time we met – and she led me off to the massage room.

Nico hung around in the room as I got out of my coat and clothing and before we headed off to the TS room, I gave her a little gift to sort of break the ice. She thanked me profusely and then off to the TS we went. The TS was actually a combination of cleanup and a little massage work and we exchanged pleasantries to try to get to know each a little. On the flip, I was able to watch Nico and admire her lithe body as she caressed mine with her soapy hands, while smiling all the time. She didn’t pay too much attention to Junior or his two friends – just enough to make sure he was clean and ready for some action back in the room.

Back in the room, I gave Nico the house fee and she left for a few minutes to get my change. When she came back in the room she saw me sitting on the edge of the table and told me I could lie down for a massage. I told Nico I didn’t really want a massage at this point and then told her I would like her to get comfortable. Nico moved to really dim the lights and when I asked her to turn them up a bit so that I could see her better, she kind of put her hand up in front of her face and told me she was a little embarrassed and shy. We compromised on the light level and she sat down on the table beside me.

At this point, I had a flashback of the first time I met Kiko at Red Spa 21 and how similar this young girl was to Kiko, one of my favorites who is no longer in the business (to my knowledge anyway). So, I decided to talk to her a little more before asking her to disrobe and we got into a nice conversation about where she was from in Japan, her life here in the USA, and what she would like to do when she finally leaves this business. Nico has a very good command of English and the conversation was real easy. Pretty soon, I could see that she was finally relaxing a bit with me and we moved on to more delightful things.

Nico came over and stood between my legs and proceeded to plant some kisses on my chest and suck on my nipples. This doesn’t really do much for me, but she seemed to be enjoying it, so what the hell. I eventually pulled Nico’s head up to mine and we did a little kissing – just lips at first, as she didn’t seem to be into LFKing or DFKing (this did change drastically later). When I kissed Nico’s neck, I could feel her shiver and she giggled and said it tickled. Meanwhile, Nico had her hand on Junior and was lightly rubbing him to full attention.

Okay, it was time to get her out of the clothes and Nico wriggled out of her dress and stood before me in a bra and a little red thong. I reached behind her and undid her bra and exposed two small breasts with nice erect nipples. At this point, I figured it might be nice to return the nipple sucking attention and went to town. She started to moan a little as I worked on her nipples and the little nips got harder and harder as her hand began stroking Junior and rubbing him against her leg.

I let my hands wander down to her thong and proceeded to push it down her hips and finally fully off. When I asked Nico if she had any lube to assist my fingers to caress her kitty, she told me that she was already wet – and sure enough she was! I kept rubbing Nico’s erect little clit and continued to suck on her nipples I it wasn’t long before Nico was squirming around on my hand and finally wrapped her arm around my neck as she tensed up and then stated spasming with her first orgasm.

We broke apart and Nico wanted to get the cover and start a CBJ. I convinced her to delay that so that I could get a taste of her wet kitty with a little DATY. I had Nico getup on the table and propped up her hips on a pillow to give me a little better access to her delicious looking kitty lips. Like a lot of the other ladies I’ve visited in the AMPs, Nico seemed to be a bit surprised that I wanted to please her first before getting my rocks off – but that’s my thing, so I spread Nico’s thighs and went to work on her now very wet kitty.

Nico’s kitty is apparently very sensitive, because as my tongue touched her rather generous outer lips, she jerked her body a bit and then pushed her hips forward to grind her kitty in my face. Well, I continued with this fun for probably five or six minutes and Nico was pumping her hips and swinging her legs all over the place as I did everything I could to keep my tongue and fingers in contact with her. Finally, Nico covered her mouth with her hand and let out this muffled scream as she tighten her hold on my neck with her ankles and pushed her kitty into my face for another orgasm – this one was bit strange to me as her body kinda did a few hiccups (separate quick spasms) as she was winding down from her orgasm. I had never experienced that before; so, I asked her if she was alright. Nico sat up and gave me this big smile, said she was fine, grabbed my head in her hands, and started DFKing like there was no tomorrow. Guess she liked the DATY.

We sat on the edge of the table for a minute or two and Nico was giggling and then reached out to stroke Junior again. She pushed me back on the table and straddled my legs as she got the dreaded cover and applied it to Junior to begin a CBJ. I had been hoping for a BBBJ, but Nico was only ready to go at it with a cover – probably my only disappointment of the day. Nico does, however, have a very good BJ technique and was even able to DT Junior several times – and you just can’t beat the view of a really cute little thing giving you a BJ and smiling at you the whole time.

Ok, Nico was having so much fun teasing me with the CBJ that I figured I’d like to taste that kitty again; and, we moved into a 69 position so I could do a little tongue work while she played with Junior. As usual, Junior was not going to pop in the cover, so I went to town on Nico’s kitty and soon she was doing that crazy spasming thing as she popped again. When her body was finally done with the spasms, I had her swing around and we started some CG action – man Nico is really, really tight and it took her a little bit to fully lower herself on a now fully erect Junior. What a feeling sliding in inch by inch and then having her stroke him with her kitty muscles – almost (but not quite) enough to get him to pop. Nico was having fun too, because soon she was fully stretched out on top of me, pumping her hips on Junior, and trying her best to continue DFKing me while she popped again.

Nico was done, but I wasn’t, so she pulled the cover, got a little bit of lube – guess there really was some nearby – and sat beside me while she started some nice long strokes on Junior. It took a while, but he finally responded with some extra lubrication for her fingers and hand. Nico giggled again when that happened and, once again, I was reminded of how young and sweet she appears to be.

There was a little time left, I guess; so, Nico stretched out beside me and we talked for a few minutes more. I told her what a great birthday present I just had and we got to talking about ages. I actually started feeling a little guilty about robbing the cradle when Nico told me how old she was – seems with the right timing of marriages, babies and such, that Nico is young enough to be my granddaughter – geez!

Ah well, time for the hot towel cleanup and dressing to go. Nico led me out of the room and as I she was ready to open the door, I noticed that Daisy appeared to have some new business cards in a holder on the front desk. I went to take one and Nico asked me to give it to her while she got a pen and marked it. Seems it is a “buy ten, get one free” frequent flyer card. I’m sure I will be getting my free one real soon!

Niko--ONE of our best sexy JAPANESE girl.....very playful....

Pinky --Young college girl ...Fresh hot body tall very cute face.

AMY----young sexy skinny Chinese girl

Jecy--- pretty Chinese girl. Very Playful

Monica-----Exotic young ASIAN girl natural """"D""""CUP

We are open 24hrs / 7 days a week. Call me to make an appointment. We're located a few blocks from Midtown Manhattan in Chelsea.Red 27 offers a variety of different ways to relax including a table shower,sauna or even a hot stone treatment. We also happen to have some of Manhattan's most exotic Asian attendants to further enhance your experience. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys.Please ask for me personally when you're at the spa to say hello. We want you to enter happy and leave happier .

Daisy
212-255-5959
Red27spa@gmail.com
Red27, Friday at 12:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.