Red 27 reviews and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokler

Power Bottom
There was a girl named Seven at Red27 for about two weeks and is apparently gone in that she has not been on the schedule for about the last two weeks. I saw her would like to again. Anyone have any insights? Daisy, do you have any information to share? Thank you.
Are there any girls named twenty that she can do a 4 hand session with ?

Hoping to stop by asap. Fine memories of Kiki and Annie together at the former location on last visit. Unfortunately, have not met Daisy. Hopefully this time. Is there a birthday special?

Decided to give them a try. Very EZ to find. However it was right in the middle of a very busy block. Only waited a few seconds to get buzzed in but felt like hours. Walked up to 2nd floor and the door opens right away. Met by my provider, Amy. Shes cute maybe 7 or 8 on amp scale. Mid 20s maybe 5' even. 100 lbs max. 32a natural. Long black hair. Cute and giggley. Shows me to room. She iswearing a short black dress with high heels. Makes that tiny ass look good. Go to TS. Very thorough even a little PM. Back at room average massage. Started licking my body then asked what i wanted. 3. She was very enthusiastic nice ball suck with good DT from such a small girl. She mounts me for a very tight CG. i ask her to turn for RCG. Beautiful ass. Switch to a little standing mish and she starts bucking and playing with her nips and clit. This gets me going so i flip to doggy. She seems to like this alot. So do i. Finish hard. We both seem to enjoy. Rooms and TS were average. But her effort was great. Would repeat

dropped in last week Monday. called ahead and asked for Amy (based on reviews here) but was old that only Monica and Jecy were available. I decided to go anyway. When I got there, ecy answered and took me to a room. Apparently this was the only choice. I probably should have left but decided to give it a try. Nothing wrong with Jecy but she is taller than I am and that is not my preference. I prefer smaller petite girls. Jecy (I hope I have he the name right) was taller and had a great rack. Really full natural tits.

The TS was fine. Very thorough and sensual. We got to the room, and got naked. I went down on her for about 10-15 minutes. Then suited up and went mish. After a few minutes I asked her if 2 pops were in the cards and she said yes (I was pacing myself). I let it go and she cleaned me up and started the massage. Massage was fine, but after about 15 minutes I realized that she was not going to try for round 2. When time was up, I got dressed and left. Saw Amy and Monica (or maybe Pinky) on the way out. Bot are much more my type.

Nothing especially wrong with Jecy. She looks cute and has a nice body. But just too tall for me. Also, during the entire hour she made no move at a BJ (covered or otherwise).

I might go back and try Amy or another of the smaller, orally gifted, girls

Been to Red27 several times now - and numerous times at Red 21 where the ladies came from - and have never been "nickel and dimed" by any of the current ladies. If David1970 had some type of problem here, he should have talked directly to Daisy who would have straightened it out right away. Also, the service has always been top notch - as can be surmised from my numerous reviews of the ladies when they worked at Red 21 and the few reviews I've posted for Red27.

Last edited by a moderator:

pokler

Power Bottom
Been to Red27 several times now - and numerous times at Red 21 where the ladies came from - and have never been "nickel and dimed" by any of the current ladies. If David1970 had some type of problem here, he should have talked directly to Daisy who would have straightened it out right away. Also, the service has always been top notch - as can be surmised from my numerous reviews of the ladies when they worked at Red 21 and the few reviews I've posted for Red27.

Many some girl didn't kiss him so he's sore., lol

I tried and asked Daisy once about a year ago but was told no.
I'm presuming this refers to the "birthday special" in eddy harder's post below. That "benefit" disappeared about two years ago when Daisy was at Red 21. However, I just visited Red 27 this week (twice and still need to post reviews) and got a "frequent flyer" card when I departed - go for 10 & get one free (I assume this is only the house fee). Don't leave home without it!

1. Pinky --Young college girl ...Fresh hot body tall very cute face.

AMY----young sexy skinny Chinese girl

Monica-----Exotic young ASIAN girl natural """"D""""CUP

We are open 24hrs / 7 days a week. Call me to make an appointment. We're located a few blocks from Midtown Manhattan in Chelsea.Red 27 offers a variety of different ways to relax including a table shower,sauna or even a hot stone treatment. We also happen to have some of Manhattan's most exotic Asian attendants to further enhance your experience. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys.Please ask for me personally when you're at the spa to say hello. We want you to enter happy and leave happier .

Daisy
    212-255-5959
    Red27spa@gmail.com

pokler

Power Bottom
Funny how the forum feels the need to censor (delete) non-positive reviews about its advertisers. Members would be much better informed by knowing about all kinds of experiences at the spas, not only the positive ones.
Not really true. A few yrs ago Hiyako was an advertisor and was getting bad reviews. The spa kept complaining and wanted deletions. After a while UG told them to take a hike.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Funny how the forum feels the need to censor (delete) non-positive reviews about its advertisers. Members would be much better informed by knowing about all kinds of experiences at the spas, not only the positive ones.
This is total bullshit. Go back to whatever forum you are shilling for. Get lost.

Note: this user has been banned multiple times already and is just here grinding his axe.

pokler

Power Bottom
Daisy,

I was at Red Spa 27 about a week ago and the manger knocked on the door only 50 minutes into session saying time was up , disturbing me and the girl.

Please speak to her and remind her customer is paying for 60 minutes .

Thx

Daisy,

I was at Red Spa 27 about a week ago and the manger knocked on the door only 50 minutes into session saying time was up , disturbing me and the girl.

Please speak to her and remind her customer is paying for 60 minutes .

Thx
I wonder if Daisy is going to address Pokler's question, or if she is simply, and only going to advertise on a review and discussion thread?

I wonder if Daisy is going to address Pokler's question, or if she is simply, and only going to advertise on a review and discussion thread?
Daisy seems to be a nice person who tries hard to manage these shops. However, I am not sure if she completely grasps the concept of answering our questions here. Most questions go unanswered, but I don't think it's because of any bad intentions . . .

Getting into a dialogue with this crew would likely be a losing proposition for Daisy -- within a sentence or two Pokler will ask her if she rims.. LOL..

Status
Not open for further replies.