READ THIS BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR FIRST POST>

IMPORTANT TO NOTE FOR THOSE MEMBERS MAKING THEIR FIRST POST ABOUT POSTS NOT APPEARING AFTER YOU ENTER THEM IN A THREAD:
When a new member makes their first post and thereafter for their next few posts, the post undergoes a review by a moderator before it is approved for posting. That is why the the post DOES NOT APPEAR in the thread at first. Please be patient and allow a day or two for the the comment to be reviewed. If the post is approved, it will then appear.
Under no circumstances should you post that same comment again in the thought that this will help it appear. In fact, the opposite may happen in that the moderator will take that as a sign that you are not following proper procedure and the mod might be inclined to decline your post.
You can certainly post a different message in another thread, but you must allow for the same process to take place and the post to be approved. Eventually when you have enough posts under your belt, they will appear automatically when you post. But be aware, all posts are always subject to later review and can be deleted by any moderator after the fact if it discovered that the comment is inappropriate or violates the rules.
Newbie here and I did not know my post had to be reviewed first and posted it again when it didn’t appear. I wish I seen and read this first. Sorry!

Newbie here and I did not know my post had to be reviewed first and posted it again when it didn’t appear. I wish I seen and read this first. Sorry!
Great Caesar's ghost, would you look at that: Banacek did something right and two mods acknowledged it. Nice to see that.
@billyS, the "kinder and gentler" approach is working. You're like the Joe Biden of the board. :)
@TheRicker, you are a solid addition to the team.
@lightweight, good to see you're still around.
Lastly, Sir B asked me to thank @Slinky Bender for the recent kind words.

P.S. LFGM - the Subway Series should be exciting

Hi Mods, I came back here looking for info on why my posts don't seem to be added to the threads. I'm somewhat at a loss. I think I followed the rules here, no questions in my posts. First one was a reply, second one adding info about a bust I didn't see already posted (I did check). Let me know what I'm doingbwrongbor missing.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The post you made in the Jolly thread was your first attempt and it did not add any value to the thread.
We don't like to approve posts like this and let people build up their post count without contributing something substantial first.

Your post in the LI bust thread was actually regurgitating old information.

Thanks for being polite and asking in a civilized manner.

This and your latest post have been approved.

The post you made in the Jolly thread was your first attempt and it did not add any value to the thread.
We don't like to approve posts like this and let people build up their post count without contributing something substantial first.

Your post in the LI bust thread was actually regurgitating old information.

Thanks for being polite and asking in a civilized manner.

This and your latest post have been approved.
Thanks, I apologize for regurgitating info, I was trying to avoid repeating what already existed.

billyS

Reign of Terror
How long does it take before the moderator approves your first post?
We (the moderators) don't work 24/7.

We need to get laid too. We have real jobs, lives.

The 'review' you tried to post was deleted.
Forget the fact that it was in the wrong section, it was so bad I had no idea who you were talking about.

Read the rules, look at other reviews, get a better idea of how things work .

Otherwise welcome to the board.

All I recently started a thread which I just learned would be considered an “ISO Post”. I have posted several reviews here, so I’m not exactly a newbie. But I’ve never started a thread. Can someone tell me the right way or place to post an ISO post

billyS

Reign of Terror
All I recently started a thread which I just learned would be considered an “ISO Post”. I have posted several reviews here, so I’m not exactly a newbie. But I’ve never started a thread. Can someone tell me the right way or place to post an ISO post
If you're looking for information on somebody then you can start a thread about that person in the ISO - In Search Of - forum.

If you have already seen the person and want to review them then do so in the geographical location Forum where you saw her.