Read this before you go.. call your morning ho

Being a hooker in 2004 is no fun .. Back in the day,johns didnt fall for hookers,and hookers didnt fall for their sorry asses neither..

Now we have two sets of people cut from the same cloths acting like they are better then others,when in actuality, we are all in the same sespool or dark stinky hell.

What I am trying to say is.. Stop playa hatin.Stop holdin back how you feel. Let it all out.. You are not hurtting anyone.. Bring it allto the table and just ramble with it all.. Lett the airssinners and users deal with their own issues, cuz we are too selfish to care..
Now we have two sets of people cut from the same clothe acting like they are better then others,when in actuality, we are all in the same sepool or dark stinky hell.

What I am trying to say is.. Stop playa hatin.Stop holding back how you feel. Let it all out.. You are not hurtting anyone.. Bring it all to the table and just ramble with it all.. Let the airs sinners and users deal with their own issues, cuz we are too selfish to care..

Hehehehe.. Sowwy about the ramblings..

It was late, I was tired, and also very concerned about the Yankees tonight....

My nerves have calmed now so I will explain what I mean..

I am sick of some of the johns trashing hookers, demoralizing our character with hateful words...Meanwhile you are all just like us. ( minus the cock..oh and balls...oh and armpit hair.. ) Living an equally sinful life..

For real.

I have been reading some threads and you are just rippin' us for being late,not calling etc.. Dude, we are human beings.. Stop the hatin, cuz you are only hatin yourself..

WORD~

Kimmie, if I pay I contractor, an attorney, or any professional 2-5 dollars an hour, and the mofo doesnt show when scheduled, and I never hear from them again, Id tell them to go fuck themselves also if they called me a week later with some bullshit excuse.

There are enough reliable professionals, so if one feels they dont owe the client anything, fuck them, and that aint playa hatin, thats just a pure fuck them because they dont think Im worth a fucking phone call.

BMM, I think I know what Kimmie is trying to get at.........

you need to look at it from the provider's point of view. what about the client who calls and books an appointment, and then no shows? I think point she is trying to make is that for every hooker that no shows, doesn't call, etc.....there is a john that will make an appointment with a hooker and doesn't confirm or no shows..........

if we expect them to act professionally, then we need to reciprocate and act professionally as well..........just because we are the paying client doesn't mean we have carte blanche to be an asshole.

if I had a potential client make an appointment with me, I travel all the way to his office to meet with him, and then find out he's not there and he blew off our meeting, I would be pissed too and probably wouldn't care if he became a customer or not......of course if he was a potential multi-million dollar contract, I would give him much more latitude......

Originally posted by jseah

if I had a potential client make an appointment with me, I travel all the way to his office to meet with him, and then find out he's not there and he blew off our meeting, I would be pissed too and probably wouldn't care if he became a customer or not......of course if he was a potential multi-million dollar contract, I would give him much more latitude......
Don't you call to confirm first??

Here in NYC, it's usually no big deal when the client forgets or doesn't show..I walk back to my office..

But..when I am out on LI or wherever, you bet your ass I call the day before....

Originally posted by robnotbob
Don't you call to confirm first??

Here in NYC, it's usually no big deal when the client forgets or doesn't show..I walk back to my office..

But..when I am out on LI or wherever, you bet your ass I call the day before....
hey, in my line of work (except for my current project), showing up at a client site for a meeting usually means getting on a plane.

on the last project I was working on, the client regularly cancelled meetings 5-10-15 minutes before the meeting was scheduled to start......the client office is an hour from my office, so this meant that I had already spent 45-55 minutes in the car driving there and were only a couple of miles away before I had to turn around.........or halfway through a meeting, she would call a recess so she could go pick up her kids at school, make us wait around for two hours until she came back so we could continue.

needless to say, this client was considered a major national account for my company, so we had to put up with this.

it's a little better with my current client.....most of our meetings are set up as conference calls, and we just waste 10-15 minutes waiting for them to call in before they no-show and we give up.

Originally posted by BigMadM
Kimmie, if I pay I contractor, an attorney, or any professional 2-5 dollars an hour, and the mofo doesnt show when scheduled, and I never hear from them again, Id tell them to go fuck themselves also if they called me a week later with some bullshit excuse.

There are enough reliable professionals, so if one feels they dont owe the client anything, fuck them, and that aint playa hatin, thats just a pure fuck them because they dont think Im worth a fucking phone call.
But you have to realize you are dealing with human beings, and humans are flawed...

Getting screwed sucks, but its to be expected.

I knew when I came into this I would get ripped off ( and I have many times) as well as have to deal with no shows and last minute cancellations..

Does it piss me off? HELL YES!!!! But it doesn't eat at me for days and days.. I won't let it cause me an ulcer or heartache worrying about it.. You just brush it off and move on...

You can't take it personally and feel that you are less of a person because of the actions of an inconsiderate ahole!

These things go with the chooses we make. We either accept them,or find a new profession/hobby.

ripoffs and no shows

I run my business like a business. It is not my hobby, its my livelihood and I take it very seriously. I support my family and am building their future and my repuataion is not a joke. As seen in the past a bad day or a bad month can severely color your reputation. Some hobbiests hold long time grudges and choose to never let go of a percieved bad experience. I only run late when a client messes with my schedule. If I make a date for 2pm you can be sure that the rest of my schedule hingedps on the hopes that my client is running on time. If he shows at 2:30 and I have a 3:30 I do not have time to prepare for my next appointment. With me an hour is an hour. If I book 3 appointments and one is a no show no call I lose 2x. This happens more often than I like to think so sometimes ill book 5 in hopes of 3 showing. I get false phone #s, guys that don't confirm and then show guys who confirm and don't show ,lateness ans such. Then you guys turn around and say WE are unreliable. Again, this is my JOB. I do it for the money. I need to be reliable. Yes, I love what I do. Yes, this is a great job. You guys are guilty of not treating sex workers as women who run a business. If you treat your business the way you trear the hobby you'd be out of business!!!

Miki, your reputation IS a joke. You're the same $5 whore, replete with soured semen dribbbling from your anus, that you always were. Getting mail-order teeth, and a barber school haircut does not make you the "geisha/courtesan" you're trying to pass yourself off as.

I think it is safe to say that there are a large numbers of both johns and hookers out there that are not very trustworthy.......

John 8:7
"If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

aww vermie......

Originally posted by vermeer
Miki, your reputation IS a joke. You're the same $5 whore, replete with soured semen dribbbling from your anus, that you always were. Getting mail-order teeth, and a barber school haircut does not make you the "geisha/courtesan" you're trying to pass yourself off as.
You say the most romantic things...thanks for the five spot...you were wonderful