Read this before you go.. call your morning ho

Well.... this is a new and interesting forum.. Blah!

Vermeer and Miki

I suggest you two just STFU and fuck each other.. You two would have some great hate sex!

just noticed the dopey new tag.....

Slinky..

Of all the tags you have ever given me in my two plus years on UG, this by far is the stupidest..

and most boring..

You suck!

I mean REALLY suck..

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by robnotbob
And people think "sales" is glamourous......
Only people who have never worked in sales.

Coworker - It must be nice.
Me - What?
C - All those three hour lunches you get.
M - Oh! You mean the days when I work through lunch while everyone else gets to take a break?

or:

C - I wish I could take off two days, get to stay in hotels, have meals paid for, and only have 10 hours worth of meetings.
M - Oh, you want to wake up two hours earlier than usual. drag yourself out to the airport for the hassle you know you're going to get there. Then you want to have to be chipper all day after putting in 100 - 150 miles without only the vaguest sense of where you're going in a car you don't know. Then you want to spend the night, not in your bed away from everyone you know just so you can get up early the next day and repeat the whole performance?

Originally posted by justme
C - I wish I could take off two days, get to stay in hotels, have meals paid for, and only have 10 hours worth of meetings.
M - Oh, you want to wake up two hours earlier than usual. drag yourself out to the airport for the hassle you know you're going to get there. Then you want to have to be chipper all day after putting in 100 - 150 miles without only the vaguest sense of where you're going in a car you don't know. Then you want to spend the night, not in your bed away from everyone you know just so you can get up early the next day and repeat the whole performance?
Not to mention going back to the hotel and working until 2-3 am because all the work you have to do "normally" doesn't get done while you are out.

Kindred souls!!!

Or...

Whomever: Boy, I wish I could just come and go like you all day.
Me: Yeah, and run around Manhattan in hot subway cars and taxis and then have to be fresh and alert for client networking events at night, get home at 11PM or 12 AM, get up in 5 hours and do it again..

(uh oh, I sense thred hijack....sorry)

heck, I've gotten on the subway TWICE in the past 18 years (ok...15 of those years I was living in CA)......

traffic or not, I'd rather drive in.........

Originally posted by jseah
you need to look at it from the provider's point of view. what about the client who calls and books an appointment, and then no shows? I think point she is trying to make is that for every hooker that no shows, doesn't call, etc.....there is a john that will make an appointment with a hooker and doesn't confirm or no shows..........
[scratching head in befuddlement]

Jseah, I don't think you thought that through.

Everyone has a POV, and what about the client that no shows? The providers of the world have a right, that they excercise more and more, to have boards such as these where they share information [reviews if you will] of clients. Those who "perform" up to their expectations and those who don't.

Neither should limit the others' right to commentary.

Originally posted by jseah
f we expect them to act professionally, then we need to reciprocate and act professionally as well

And who says the the majority of us don't? Have you taken some kind of poll I am unaware of?

Like I said, providers and clients alike, commentary on boards such as these is fair when presented within the boundaries of excepted norms. In our case, fair review and no outting, etc.

Those who go outside the norms are dealt with in the same way any sociatal microcosm works. They are dealt out of the hand, ostracized, made to feel small for their actions, etc.

Kimmie is wrong headed about this. You can't say, "Don't bash ho's who show up late or not at all because clients do the same thing." You do say that negative impact on providers who are commented on in such ways is counter-balanced by similar commentary that can [and is] made about johns who do the same thing. Thus, if you want better providers be prepared to be better johns, because it works both ways.

Thorn,

I wasn't making a blanket statement about all men, or even most men. I'm sure (without taking a poll) that the large majority of guys act as gentlemen. It's just a matter of fact that a small number of bad apples will ruin it for everyone.

Originally posted by Thorn
Kimmie is wrong headed about this.
Oh can I say something really mean now that could possibly get me banned for telling off a friend of the APM?

Ok thanks

Thorn..oh Thorn..

Look around the platoon brotha and you will find that many of your fellow "soldiers at whore" are WAY WAY out of line..

Hoo- yah!