Randi Lynn of Western Suffolk

I saw Randi twice last year. The first time was OK at best, seemed a little rushed. Everything is covered which is sort of a turn off for me, bbbj are my thing. As stated in posts she was late as well. The second time was pretty much lame as well. Saw her both times on Route 109, I'm sure you all know the place, they give you towels that can't even wrap around tour waist and I'm a 36 waist.

Overall: Nice girl but not into her job.

Interesting posts. For the record, after no *** reviews for years, she has some recent ones that are mixed, most are good. One is by a schill guy so I disregard that one.
Most likely I will pass since I don't have the chance to do this often and when I do, I do it in NYC where the prices are a little higher but the ladies are usually a sure thing.
For example, I had a GREAT experince with a hot lady for $180 but I have a $40 tip since it was so great. Top, real massage with a combination of HJ, BBBJ and her doing me CG for 5-10 minutes. The latter part wasn't agreed on before hand. She does it if she likes you but still a great experience without it.

I remember getting in contact with her a LONGGGGGGG time ago. I guess I can consider myself lucky. She made it so hard to hook up that I never did, now, after reading these reviews, I should count my blessings. Also, the pictures that I saw her advertising herself as over 10 years ago are still the same pictures that she uses nowadays. I hate that.