Randi Lynn of Western Suffolk

Just wondering why there hasn't been any chatter about her. She has been around for a long time, is independent and posts regularly on ************.

I came close to seeing her years ago when she was FS, now she just does bodywork/massage unless she knows you real well. I believe she is a nice lady and from what I have heard, not bad looking.
Unless I hear from bad things from this thread, I will possibly see her early next week and if I do, I promise to write a review.
Have a good weekend everyone.

Thanks accents. I meant Randi girl, not Randi Lynn.

If I can find her, she seems worth a shot @ $120 for a half hour.
Take care.
Don't even think about it. For that price any amp in the area would be a better choice. Real skanky. Read some of the entries on the other thread.

Randi girl

I am not thrilled with many of these AMP for many reasons. I have been there and done that years ago. I prefer to pay a little more for an independent lady.
I did email Randi and she didn't return the email so it is a moot point. I have heard some good things and some not so great things about her.

Thanks anyway.

I am not thrilled with many of these AMP for many reasons. I have been there and done that years ago. I prefer to pay a little more for an independent lady.
I did email Randi and she didn't return the email so it is a moot point. I have heard some good things and some not so great things about her.

Thanks anyway.
She has been mentioned many time. Yea, she is worth the shot. Why not. Nice girl, I have alway had good visits with her. F/S is good.

My response for you guys looking for a hook up with her.
I met you Randi in a south shore motel about 18 months ago. You had to take a shower to go somewhere and I waited in the room. You just gave me a R & T and you were not even open
to me even touching you in none private parts. I had to work at it to free and feel your tits.
I know it was only $120 but shit I can get a home run from a couple of clean, nice AMPs that I know for that and yes I am a very clean, nice, respectful gentleman.
For the guy who said she was skanky, It was not the case with my meeting. I just didn't get
my moneys worth by a long shot.

And you never will get your moneys worth from her either. I would never give anyone 200 bucks for a massage. I'll take the 20-30 something yr. old asian girl over her anyday without batting an eye for the whatever $$$ and be smiling. She's about done and she's a skank to in my opinion. Asians are humble....

She has been like this forever.........Not worth the money whatsoever.

I saw here 4-5 Years ago and swore never to see her again and to tell anyone else who asks not to either.

She has potential to be a good provider but really just seems to be jaded at this point.

Maybe one day she will prove me wrong but the evidence in the two previous posts suggests otherwise.

I thought her FS was a tad better average as well as her covered BJ. On doggies she slams back, rather than just laying there and was interactive on the FS. And she is friendly.

She is a journyman MILF. She has aged past some of her pictures but not hideous.

Downside, was she was late to the hotel by half an hour and need me to front money for the hotel. It is a covered BJ and she would not let me touch her breasts. Said she fell down and they were sore.

Two hundred dollars is her 45 minute FS charge which I thought was a tad high for what she offered and was a deal killer going forward. She says she does not do FS with new customers but she did with me. It is more about comfort level.

What I am trying to say is, in my experience she wasnt as bad as stated above, but there are better options out there.