R with no T

john street phone correction

sorry jzed for the phone typo, the number i have for angela at john street is 212-279-9514 and i may be mistaken again but i thought her office was on the 16th floor and not the 12th as waspstar noted. take care.

wild orchid

i had my first no tug experience during my first visit at wild orchid a few weeks back with a tall short haired girl by the name of wendi...excellent massage, too much oil...full hour...when i inquired of extras, she said she didn't but that others did...maybe she was standoffish because of my first visit but since its near the world financial center and reasonably priced i tried again last wednesday...i thought if anything i'd get a relaxing massage...this time the girl of the moment was 'joy' and she also asked if i had been there before and i said 'certainly...ihad seen wendi'...i threw on the slippers and took a quick, quick shower rinse and returned, and acted like i owned the place...we talked, she felt comfortable and went into a soft swedish massage...after turning over she asked if i needed assistance and went into an energetic hr with light clothed touching...so, jzed, hr's are available...

any info to pass on with respect to your bay news findings?

Bay News

I am not a regular at any of these places. There are many #'s listed in the Bay News. The # for the place I tried was 718-259-1607. F/S for 120 or 160 is hard to beat. Good luck and let us know how you do.

ZED

John St.

Sleepless

You posted the same wrong # twice. If it's not too much trouble, can you check the source and post again.

Thanks in advance,
ZED