R with no T

I tried a new AMP that I found listed in the NY Press. The place is called White Orchid and I had seen it reviewed on TBD. The review was favorable and seemed to indicate a happy ending. I received a better than average rub with no tug. I guess I have two questions to ask. The first, has anyone had experience with this place and second, if you think the place offers a finish and you don't receive it, how do you ask? I guess I am a big chicken and was to afraid to ask for it. Can anyone give me some advice.

BTW- looks like the Brooklyn Russian spots are all back in action. The adult 'my card' section of the Bay News looks quite full this week.

Cheers,
ZED

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Been there a couple of times ( first time saw :isa, second don't remember ). Decent massage both times, with the expected ending. Didn't like the facilites all that much. Not terrible, but prefer one's with a better shower ( I had one the first time I was there, but it's "not encouraged" ). If I remember right, it was $55 + $40. At $95, I'd rather go to WSG at $115 and get a much, much better facility, or go "down market" to someplece where you can get out for $70.

In general, I find pouting and pointing at "the affected area" often does the trick. Even if they are totally "legit", the will absolutely understand what you are asking for.

I was there once a few weeks ago on a Sunday, and I had a very decent time, with a HR. The massage itself was very average (she had somewhat weak hands, and she used no acupressure-type techniques). However, the HR was exquisite - probably the nicest HJ I've ever had, believe it or not. $55 plus a $20 tip was all it took. I thought the place was put together nicely, but I agree with Slinky that the shower is just an afterthought, and I didn't even go near it. They really *should* have one, though, 'cause without a shower you get to go home with extremely-smelly massage oil residue on you that your wife will *definitely* pick up on.

, I find pouting and pointing at

Thanks for the advice. As for this WSG that you speak of, do you have any more details. My experience at WO has left me a bit unfinished. I need your help Slinky, or should I say, Mr. Bender. Thanks in advance.

Zed

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Do a search, there's tons of stuff here on West Garden. Or check out their website. But in a nutshell: Very nice facilites ( locker room, both wet and dry steam/sauna, talbe shower, nice rooms ). Once in a while, you hear about more than "the standard extra", but I have never heard this verified with any sort of details. Should cost you $75 + $40 = $115.

John Street

I keep hearing about a place on John St. But nobody seems to have the number. This location would be ideal for me. I heard it was a Russian spot with extras available. Anyone know of it and how to get in?

There are actually 2 Russian places in the same building on John St., and they definitely don't like each other. I've been to both and the service is the same (very good), along with the quality of the girls (pretty hot). $80 house fee, $100 nude HR. I can't remember the numbers, but they are both listed in NY Magazine. I recommened either place.

Jeez,

Not to sound like a Julie's ass-kisser (which of course I don't mind at all) but at Julie's, for another $20, you get an hour of full service, usually hot and wild sex, not just a nude HR.

Hmmmmm, now that I re-read that, are you saying that the house fee of $80 + another $20 for a total of $100 for the nude HR. If so, I take it back.

Of course, then Julie's is (I think) $140 for a half hour of great sex. Hmmmmmm, which one would *I* rather have ?

[Edited by littleguy on 08-22-2001 at 08:47 PM]

Julies Kiss Ass

Julies is too far for me. Also, I am not looking for F/S although I would take a BJ for that extra twenty. I have looked downtown, but have not found much. Waspstar, I am also curious to know, $$ before tip? I've been to other spots down here that cost that much for nude rub and tug with American girls. A bit too expensive I admit, but the location is convenient. I would love to try a new downtown spot but don't know of many. Anyone have suggestions. Is there a Julies type place located downtown?

Cheers,
ZED

There are massage/HR places for more than Julie's -- different segment of the market. I think one of the biggest difference is that a HR is not considered cheating on your spouse nor is it very high risk (medically).

Frog nailed it.

"a HR is not considered cheating on your spouse nor is it very high risk (medically)."

...but it is sometimes nice to know that you can get a bit more than just the fancy finish. I tend to engage in low risk, low guilt activities but it would be nice to have a Julie's type spot in the Downtown area. The BJ is worth the extra 20.

When I say 'Julies type' I mean good quality and low cost. If anyone has any tips, please contact me. My email is j73ny@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance.
ZED

I agree with all of the above, particularly about the guilt :). The places I mentioned are $80 house fee and then $60 for bikini HR or $100 nude HR. I've heard that some of the girls will do BBBJ, but I've never asked. One of the places offers a half hour house fee of $60, so for $160, the price might be right for some. Plus some of the girls IMO are much higher quality than what you'd find at Julies.

john street

one of the places on john, is called 'natalie's'...they used to advertise on nybodyrub.com but i don't see their postings anymore...they also have another location on 6th and 39th...its 80.00 to the house...the girls work for tips offered in the form of going topless for 50.00 or nude for 100.00...location(s): 29 john street, tel: 212-279-9414; 1015 6th avenue, tel: 212-221-7588...angela is most certainly one of the girls to ask for...she alternates between to two locales...during the hr, she'll stradle the table along with you...

Originally posted by sleeplessnewyorker
...they also have another location on 6th and 39th...1015 6th avenue, tel: 212-221-7588...angela is most certainly one of the girls to ask for...she alternates between to two locales...during the hr, she'll stradle the table along with you...
I went once to the 6th Ave location and saw Lisa, blonde, slender Russian girl. Very nice nude massage and HR w/ straddle. Nice, but for almost 200, it doesn't come close to Amanda's or Julie's. Since all three are walking distance from my office, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to make that call. That and the fact that I don't have any guilt about any of my hobby activity make the FS option more attractive.

John Street

Sleepless, I tried the # you posted and it did not work. I tried to call the uptown # but they said theirs was the only location. I found another # listed in NY Mag. Seemed like the same place. 29 John Street with another location up town, but no Angela. I know there are two MPs in the building. Maybe I was at the other one. This place was directly in front of the elevator on the 5th floor.

Anyway...I felt I had a good session. 601/2, 801hr. I chose the full hr. I saw a red headed Russian girl named Viki. She was a beautiful girl, late 20s, maybe 30. Nice up top and bottom. I wanted to see more of her. I started asking about extras about halfway through the session. Asked if F/S or BJ offered. She said there was no F/S. She said she also had women come in and that this was a legit place. She did get naked for $ but said this was not normal. She made me pay her first and seemed very parinoid. She went outside, came back and locked the door. Mutual touching followed. She finished with a nice HJ.

Her English was poor at best, but she did say that she may speak French for my next visit. The massage was OK, but Viki was a hottie by any standards. I admit that $$ for this type of service is expensive, but I find the girls to be much better looking. Also, I have not been able to find much downtown. I'm always looking for warm leads!

Regards,
ZED

Angela works at the place on the 12th floor of the same building. I've seen her twice and had a great time both times. Emily is also great.

I too saw someone named Viki at the 5th floor place last Wednesday night. She didn't have red hair but she was definitely hot. The language barrier was very bad but she said she was a licensed therapist and looked shocked when I asked her to disrobe. She said she was only working there for a few days and this was her first day. She eventually took it off and we had a nice session, with mutual touching and light kissing. Didn't ask about BJ because of her reaction when I asked her to get naked. I would see her again. Jzed, was the Viki you saw on the voluptous side?

12th Floor Spot

Waspstar,

Sounds like the same girl. Her hair was dark with red highlights. She was definatley voluptous. I thought her ass was perfect. Her biggest problem was language.

Wasp, do you have another # for the 12th floor. I'd love to try that one too.

Regards,
ZED