R&R Spa East Meadow 516-580-5988

Moved

All the speculation about this place not lasting long on Merrick Avenue seems to have been borne out. Since a week ago, this phone number has turned up on ads for a new place in Mineola. I haven't had the time to call and visit.

Although the phone is the same, the styles of the ads are different: new ones have captioned photos etc. Might be the same operation, might not.

http://longisland.************/Body...ra-spa-japanese-girl-516-580-5998-27/44758053

Last edited:
All the speculation about this place not lasting long on Merrick Avenue seems to have been borne out. Since a week ago, this phone number has turned up on ads for a new place in Mineola. I haven't had the time to call and visit.

Although the phone is the same, the styles of the ads are different: new ones have captioned photos etc. Might be the same operation, might not.

http://longisland.************/Body...ra-spa-japanese-girl-516-580-5998-27/44758053
In the backpage ad there is a map image that shows the location as on Herricks Road in the same spot as "Sweet Serenity Spa" is or was.

See UG thread for Sweet Serenity:
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46531

-Landru
"There was war. Convulsions. The world was destroying itself. Landru was our leader. He saw the truth. He changed the world. He took us back, back to a simple time. A time of peace and tranquility."

NO, it's not the same number!! R&R had an ad as recently as yesterday on BP. They are 580-5988.

Sakura (also known as Serenity) has been advertising regularly on BP and they are 174 Herricks Ave, and their (new) number is 580-5998. One number off!!

Since no one has visited and confirmed they've moved, its just a weird coincidence with nearly-identical phone numbers.

Last edited:
NO, it's not the same number!! R&R had an ad as recently as yesterday on BP. They are 580-5988.

Sakura (also known as Serenity) has been advertising regularly on BP and they are 174 Herricks Ave, and their (new) number is 580-5998. One number off!!

Since no one has visited and confirmed they've moved, its just a weird coincidence with nearly-identical phone numbers.
Wow. Talk about a coincidence. An amp with 516-580-5998 at Herricks. An amp with 516-580-5988 at Merrick(Ave). It even rhymes when you say it.

These sly orientals!

-Landru
"There was war. Convulsions. The world was destroying itself. Landru was our leader. He saw the truth. He changed the world. He took us back, back to a simple time. A time of peace and tranquility."

My bad! You (or at least your eyes) must be younger than me.

I wonder how often someone misdials, aiming for one but reaching the other? An old phone number of mine was one digit off from Domino's Pizza, and I couldn't believe how often I got their calls.

I saw emma too. She has a huge rack but she was odd. She would only allow otc nothing utc. Not a big fan of that but she also didn't give me a massage afterwards and I was out in like 20 mins. I also didn't feel comfortable in the end because she didn't change the paper on the bed. She would also go out every 5 min to go talk to another girl. I just don't recommend this place. Its also very out and about in the open. Like a really weird place to have a amp.

Hit this spot up today as I was running errands in the area. Didn't call ahead so when I went there the first time I was told to come back in 15min (was only 2 girls there and 2 clients). Ran a couple more errands and came back about 25min later and was taken right in by Bella. She was cute, very petite, nice ass and B cups. I opted for the 1/2 hour Body rub was good lasted about 15min. Annoying part was since it was only her and some other girl when the phone rang she would run out to answer it and one time she actually brought the phone in the room and was rubbing my back with one hand cuz the dipshit on the phone couldn't find the place. But after that it was good. The ST was very nice and very arousing. Flipped me over and giggled when she saw how aroused I was. She was down for OTC roaming downstairs and UTC roaming upstairs the entire session and I got her to whip out the girls after she flipped me over. She finished me off and giggled at how much I shot. She cleaned me up and it was at the 25min mark so I just got dressed and tipped her 20 and bounced. All in all it was a good experience and I will deff go back. Car/foot traffic could be an issue for some, but it doesn't bother me.

Stopped by here today for the second time and enjoyed my time. I asked for the same girl this time that I had last time. I opted for the full hour. She came in and I was laying face down on the table. She proceeded to give me THE BEST 30 minute massage I've ever gotten, AMP, legit or otherwise. Did some OTC roaming on her ass and pussy during the massage, but I was in so much pain and the massage was so damn good I didnt wanna move lol. After the massage she cleaned all the oil off my back and legs and started some very good ST and teasing. After about 3 min she had me flip and continued the ST and did more teasing which got me hard as a rock. She then started the HE. Did some more OTC roaming, and tried to get her pants and bra off but that was a no go (jokingly asked how much that was going to cost and she laughed and said "no no"), she did let me lift up her shirt revealing a very sexy bra and a nice set of B's that I played with between her bra and she seemed to enjoy it. She brought me over the top a bit later and milked every last drop out of me. Very thorough hot towel cleanup afterwards and since I had time left she gave me a nice face/scalp massage. We talked a bit and I found out she is from China (I have chinese herritage) so that was cool, I'd . She kept complimenting how pretty my eyes, and eye lashes were (i've heard this from every women since I was like 10). At the end of the face massage she rubbed my chest a bit and played with my nipples and giggled and kissed my nose. Got dressed tipped her and she gave me a big big hug and just kept saying "thank you thank you". She walked me out to hte door, got another hug and left. Dropped $60 for house $30 for her. I honestly was going in there with the intention of only dropping a 20 spot on a tip but the massage was really good.

It doesn't appear extras are on the menu at this place which doesn't bother me, but there's ZERO negotiating with the HE they just do what is expected. Both this time and last time I handed her the tip and she didnt even look down at it, her eyes were on me the entire time.

All in all I've had 2 good experiences here and it will be my go to AMP. I'm a big fan of massages so my review may be bias because I'll give up some deviant wants in exchange for back pain relief.

Stopped by this morning. Strictly legit. Sign in the room said to keep your underwear on. Massage was good but nothing else. I mean nothing. Don't think I will be back. Did anyone else get more than a massage?

I was there Dec. 31, 2013, late afternoon. Walked in with no appointment, dentist was closed. Took hh for 40. Asked EMMA about the sign and she said don't worry and removed my skivees. OK massage, not too much ST. Flipped and down to biz. Good HJ, very slow and milked every drop out. Some UTC on lower half. She had on a skirt and tights also know as AMP body armor, no utc at all. Tipped 20. All and all not bad.

The woman I had was pretty new and she said she had to leave the door ajar. At some point the boss lady peaked in to see if everything was ok. Maybe all this occurred because I was a new customer there. Hopefully it will get better the next time, if there is a next time.

One other item I thought unimportant at the time, Going out I noticed another sign saying PLEASE DO NOT PUBLICISE US. I have to assume they are familar with the internet and probably UG. Apparently they have had problems with notariaty in the past.

Saw Emma today. Will not report much. Suffice it to say that everything was very nice and I will be back again to see her. New girl Monica may also be on my visitation list soon.

If the other girls are like Emma, this could be another "go to" spa for me.

I still can't believe AMY and JILL set up right next door to this place. LE can observe both locations with just one unit.

MY NAME IS ALMOST THE SAME AS ANOTHER POSTER DON'T BE FOOLED

Last edited by a moderator: